Bluedoctor

Authority
537 posts
5 best
Malik Majeed

Authority
479 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
AppCake
( 311 posts )

[510 Replies]
There are different thoughts about Gulberg Islamabad in the circle. Your valued comments are required to proceed further in the investment in this project.

367 days ago In Property Evaluation
Post Answer
AJ
(566 posts)
Well latest price for 5 kanal A block in gulberg is this.

Http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/farm-house-for-sale-in-gulberg-greens-iid-599385610

Demand 2 crores approx.

And 4 months before it's rate was

http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/gulberg-green-farm-house-for-sale-iid-561509114

224 days ago 

RASHID
(278 posts)
People now booked star files and they are demanding too much profits on them and these are not all dues clear,you can call and chk with them.You cant find anything in 2 crores in a block and some people write 4 kanal as 5 and 5 as 6 because there kanal is 600 not 500 sq y.So thats why you should ask them sq yard.
224 days ago 

AJ
(566 posts)
You might be right Rashid.Information, I got is as follows.

6 months before 5 kanal plot was available on installments for 2 crore 15 lacs and booking which closed on 31st jan, the price of 5 kanal was fixed as 2 crore 50 lacs.It becomes 16% increase in 6 months. Both figures I quoted are Gulberg's official figures.
224 days ago 

AJ
(566 posts)
But by now if somebody paid 80-90 lacs through installments and upfront fee.Return could be 35-40% which is not bad too.But it's not 10 million in 6 months.

I agree 5 kanal price should be around official figures which was 2 crore fifty lacs and if add 15% premium to get plot in A,B,C.It's price should be 15% higher.But even then Profit is not as high as you are thinking.
224 days ago 

Aziz
(99 posts)
Here is the link for latest price

http://starmarketingonline.com/property/gulberg-greens-islamabad/#
224 days ago 

HT
(668 posts)
Any ideas abt gulberg residencia......if price has gone up specially in B and F block.....
224 days ago 

AJ
(566 posts)
I have seen that link.I think after closing of 31st january.Gulberg further increased the price by 16-17% by fixing 5 k price as 2 crore 90 lacs.This price increase has been done after 31st January.Do you think people will accept price increase of 16%-17% just after closing?I don't think so.5 Kanal price will be available in the market for 2 crore fifty lacs around for non A,B,C sectors.

Look at this link

http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/farm-house-for-sale-in-gulberg-greens-iid-596691647

http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/gulberg-greens-booking-only-for-today-4-feb2014-iid-597307529
224 days ago 

SemeSer
(155 posts)
What soever the rise is in prices, that is for new bookings.

Old owners will obviously pay at the rate prevailing during their booking times.

Increase in prices is somehow good sign for previosuly booked plot owners.
224 days ago 

Ahmed
(232 posts)
Muhammad Arshad there is a hell difference in getting a plot on cash compared to the one on instalments so these prices are for cash payments even if u offer cash to star marketing they'll give u 15%discount
223 days ago 

MG4
(58 posts)
Peoples who booked Gulberg greens are not on this forum....the ground reality is that the development is going on with great speed and it is going to be a superb place. I reiterate that somebody who can afford and want to live in a big house near to main Islamabad then look no further. Please visit the place, yes please visit and revisit after a month and see the difference. Yes, it might take 2-3 years for Blocks A,B and C to be liveable but the development is almost complete and MAAKSONs have started building the model houses in these blocks. The other blocks might take longer.......

PLEASE do not listen to any negative comments and just pay a visit and see whether it will be liveable in 2-3 years or not.....

It is not expensive for 6 kanals (3000 sq yards) to pay 25 million over 3 years in such a close vicinity of islamabad (if one can afford it). Nobody likes star marketing but go and see the development on ground over the last 3 months....
223 days ago 

Post Answer (510 Replies)

Username:
Password:
Submit
Email Basket (0)
SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL