LDA City

Dear all,

Urgently need land to purchase for lda city lahore in the following Mouza

1- halloki 2-kanna 3- kachha 4-siddar

No limit for land and we can by any number of aikers you have.

We can give 2 files of 1 kanal agains each aiker

Or

Rs.35,000 to 45,000 per aiker down payment

Please urgently contact us direct owners or any agents.

Zulfiqar 92-333-4220989 designsource99@gamil.com www.designsource99.weebly.com

Zulfiqar sahb aap Zameen.com k Wanted section main apni query post kar dain, wahan pe response accha milnay k chances zyada hain.

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

Yeah! I would second the suggestion.

What is there to discuss if Zulfi sahab Urgently needs land to purchase for lda city lahore? you need Land go buy it! what is it doing in the discussions section?

The two suggested with an advice thanks... I already did that too....who knows where we can get our piece of loaf....isnt?

for others who has problems should skip and dont comment....We knew what to do and where to do.....This is not good for your health to be irritated just skip it buddy....

LOL Bro relax i seem to have touched a nerve :stuck_out_tongue: besides if you knew what to do and where to do then you would not have posted an add of land acquirement with full contact details on the discussion section of a forum.

LDA City on full boom…Land Owners can contact…

We have 400+ kanal zameen for sailing if u intrest to buy please contact 03124542204

Raza Ahmad

Please let us know more details about your land??

Regards

@DSA WHEN IS THE LDA CITY GOING TO BE LAUNCHED.

LDA facing problems because of residents of the area which LDA wants to acquire and they hired 5 firms to buy land for LDA and they are doing very swiftly....

Design works already started and by June it can be launched....hopefully....

Halloki 403 kanal land and sadhoki 292 kanal contact us if u buy contact no is 03214116186 and 03124542204 any time

Dear DSA … Any idea when or if at all lda would start any media campaign regarding lda city

@ DSA and @Raza Ahmed

Dear all

Are the files of LDA CITY available in market. I am interested for bulk file deal

If anybody have file of lda city please te me know I am interested

Also as per my information the balloting of LDA CITY IS YET TO HAPPEN IN THE COMING MONTHS

Also can you please share information about the exact location of LDA CITY ?

Regards

Crore patti

LDA City purchasing on and any one want to sell his property in the following mouzas...

1- Halloki

2-The Panju

3-Kanna

4-Kachha

5-Sidder

We can offer you files against your property or cash in advance.

Awaiting

LDA City land purchasing is on with full swing if any body;s property lands in the given mouzas should contact immediately for files or cash....

Awaiting

What are future prospects of LDA City.

Is 5 marla plot in Rs 925,000 worth it?

Well I haven't gone through any official news from Lahore Development Authority about the balloting. Can anyone share balloting info?

And what are the rates ?

NO news of the balloting yet..balloting comes afterwards i guess ..first there will be a formal launch by lda and PLN govt..

RATES are

5 marla plot file 925000

10 marla plot file 1550000

1 kanal plot file 2550000

Regards

I am interested in LDA city. What is the process and how do i ensure the file is complete and there is no risk.