Multi New Project Near Chak Shahzad

Just heared the multi is planning some project near chak shehzad , is it true?

Shame to Multi dirty and shame to dirty projects,already thousands of people are suffering in Multi dirty projects,we’re the who suffering in dirty project since long time,big thugs in real estate who always thinking for more looting but forget remaining issues in past projects.

Danish, keep an eye and let us know when some confirmed news. I would be interested in this project.

Chor brand with chor projects,this is the first brand who start projects without land,Multi is expert for beautiful maps without land and Multi is expert to sale village with villagers.B-17 is big example of dirty brand where we and many innocent people are suffering since long time.

Shame to Multi who just believe dealers and promoters mafia but don't like to serious to resolve issues in past projects.

Agreed with doctor sahib…

Any news on potential rates?

The new project is on the cards... But exact time frame is not known at the moment....

People are waiting in the market for this launch...

Exact location and price will determine its future...

Regards

Big surprise for us,how Multi promoters don't know about new planing for looting?

shame to chor brand who forget past projects issues and planing for more looting,no doubt Multi have strong promoters and dealers mafia.

Can promoters explain about B17?thousands of people are suffering in dirty projects.

Multi is house of issues and full of liars

Bhaio I am not promoter of multi. I just raised a question.

Multi has given nice services at E-11 that they tried to encash in F-17 and B-17.

Bahria also does similar tricks,after showing good impression on initial phases ,played emotions of investors of Phase 8,9. Greed has become obsession of our nation.

Good News for B-17 D and E block Owners

Specially for D block Owners

If any one want to build a house there and have a non possession plot then he visit Multi Office and request for possession plot. Multi will allot him / her a possession plot and he / she can construct his / her house.

Also Multi is Providing 10 Lac cash to those who construct house in Multi Residencia or in D / E block of B-17

Limits:

For Residentia first 125 house owners will get 10 Lac each

For D / E block I have no confirmed information for the limit.

The new launch of Multi in Chak Shehzad will be a HIT in the market… Only time will tell…

New Launch is expected near Comsat University.

Multi is big liars,

we called them just now and they conformed there is problem in D block 35x70 area but if you want 30x60 then give application then we'll reply you soon..................and Multi soon everybody know.

Multi is big liars.

Dr sb is AGM pay aap zaroor jana aur apna sara ghusa wahan nikal k ana ta k aap k dil ki baat un tak puhanch sakay shaid is forum pay ghusa nikalnay say aap k dil ki awaz Multi tak nahi puhanchti

Advance Sorry for any inconvenience

Rehman Sb, this is very positive step by Multi… But unfortunately, this will not help someone, who is here only for the sake of criticism…

Mr Guru Khan,you promote Multi dirty like your own company but you forget reality of B17,just tell us please,is not true people are suffering in dirty project?is it not true Multi sold out village with villagers to innocent people?is it not true B17 is full of issues?for God sake Mr Khan don't try to help Multi for more looting.

If you like to help us then give us Mob number of any high position member of Multi because we're overseas and we know very well that you're part of Multi or very near to dirty management.

Mr Rehman,

Multi know us very well because we called them every two weeks and many promoters are here who give daily report to management.

Arshad, mind your language...

I am not answerable to you or for that matter any frustrated person like you...

Neither, i am supporter of Multi nor attached to it in any way...

Only Allah knows better about what is inside our minds and hearts...

Mr Khan,we never use any wrong word against you.....but we request with word PLEASE,

we pay you sorry without done any wrong

Mr. Arshad, you are leveling false allegations against me for being attached to Multi. Do you have any proof for that?

If so, then make it public.

Agree with Dr. Sb. What Multi has done so far? What about Sector D, am holding plots since 2001 but they initiated F sector without resolving D. F-17 electricity till not underground even we paid 100,000/-.