New City Wah

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

I would like to get an advice? I am living in UAE, I would like to buy residential plot. Somebody advised me to buy from New City Wah Phase-2. There is going to be a new launch there starting from next month.

Since there is no current Bahria Scheme in Islamabad/Rawalpindi that accept payment in installment for a 5 Marla or 10 Marla. I am thinking to buy from New City Wah.

Proposed price for 5 Marla plot is 12 lac 60k. I would appreciate if somebody advise me whether it is safe and good to buy.

The said scheme is in between GT road and Motorway.

Thanks

Hussain

Http://www.kohistanenclave.com/plots.php

A good developer is behind this project.

I did not visit it, just sharing it because may any property guru know about it and can give his valuable opinion.

I visited this project its well developed society also have good in and out attached with motor way and GT road.although it

Is good project easy approach gas sewerage electricity every thing is available. I just purchase one kanal plot .its good place for living.

@Ijaz

What are the current prices in Kohistan Enclave?

I disagree.. If u wana purchase newcity phase 2 plot, buy it 4m open market, u ll get nonposession plot n around 6-7 lacs...its abt old booking wich may get posession n 2-3 yrs as it was launched around 5-6 yrs bak.

U ll get a costly plot 4m their office where as u ll get almost at half rate 4m open market...at de same time i must say quality f development s damn gud.

A good project spoiled by the poor management. No registry no intiqal but lots of fraud. I bought one in 2008 for 5.5 lac with cash and sold in 2014 for 7 lac with great difficulty as there is no buyer and I did not have any plot on ground after spending 6 years or so. Strongly not recommended new city 2. Don't become a victim.

Khoistan enclave is excellent society having good infrastructure and development. Decent community is living there and it's far better then new city 2.

New city 2 strongly not recommended. Poor management pathetic development. Avoid becoming a victim.

Kohistan is best quality development decent community .

No gas, no road so 4, peopl living thre r cribbing against haji sb(late) who died almost 3 week bak n his son adeel, de owner f kohistan. But most f peopl f AWC etc hav purchased plots thre, construction f houses n full swing. Its only successful b/c plots r wid posession n thre s no land left inside wah cantt n dat rate, they were also planning extension at its bak but dat land s nt good b/c f long n deep nullahs were thre earlier.

Kohistan...no metallic road so 4 as promsed, no gas...only successful b/c f possesion n b/c no land availabl n dat rate within wah cantt.

2ndly property n wah and its surroundings excells v slowly n steadily.

What is the land rate in wah cantt lalarukh,

I would like to give u some advice for those who wants to buy plots in phase 2 but first thing is you should investigate who is the actual owners of this land because I heard some bad news about this land they don’t give registry may I am wrong but please you should properly go there and visit and ask around ok wish you goog luck for all …

Wah is a relatively small city, that means limited buyer bank…so not suitable for investment, it becomes difficult to sell a plot when you need to sell, secondly, the majority of residents are salaried class who prefer to go for affordable instalments instead off lump sum buying

Multi residencia's residenciaI plot in a or b block is about 14 to 16 lac for 6 marla and possession is expected in August .brand is quite renowned .its has reversed back from 16 to 19 .now it doesn't seems to be going further back why not to go for it? Experts kindly mansion its merits and demarits

Regards

Agreed with ihsaan about Wah Cantt. I would not recommend new city2. Avoid it if you want peace of mind rest it's ur money.

Multi residentia is good b coz of good brand but looks to me far away from success as it's Wah Cantt where most of the buyers are from pof. They are salaried people and prefers to live in state areas inside Cantt. I personally don't find any charm in multi residentia except good brand where most of the buyers are investors from Out side Wah and no genuine buyer.

Could some one please elaborate what sort of fraud is going on in new city phase 2 as my brother is planning to buy a plot there. Also i have asked many who own land there and living there aswell but not a single person mentioned any thing like this to me which i am reading here on forums. I will appreciate some senior experts advise on this issue so many others can save them selves to get trapped in some scam....

Thnks

@appcake what about kohistan enclave, do they provide you this registry or inteqaal for your land purchase?

can anybody tell me which blocks are best and safest to buy in new city phase 2? i am looking for 5 marla plot there.

Also what are the pro’s and con’s of this society i mean i visited it yesterday and it seems quite charming to me not for investment but for living at least price wise. Houses are also being built and some blocks are well populated as well. Guidance needed please

If you are getting 5 marla plot in New City Phase 2 for 12.5 lacs then why not buy 8 marla in Multi Residentia (just across the motorway) at 14-15 lacs...

There is no comparison. Multi is much better and on per marla basis Multi is much cheaper.

Pk1 bhai, ur absolutely rite. I agree wid u n i must say u hav damn gud grip n study abt real estate.

thumbs up mannnnn

Want to know about new city as well… Interesting place though