Next Best Place To Invest Near New Airport? How Do I Find Mumtaz City Plots

Which is the best place to invest near the new Islamabad airport. How do I find plots of Mumtaz City next to top city as I can't seem to find any? How much are those plots in Mumtaz City?

Something in the region of around 3-10 lakhs?

Dear abdul ali Originally top city and mumtaz city are the most nearest sectors. You can find plots on zameen.Com and also jung sunday classified

There is no keyword feature option for mumtaz city, top city 1 is available. How do i search for mumtaz city on zameen.Com

I personally feel top city as best option for investment there.

Well they are both next to each other. I would like to check out mumtaz city, as they have their own construction company so the likelyhood of it being complete quicker so it would ensure the increase in value of the plots and property as it wont be long until the airport is fully operating during june/july 2013. They have started the devlopment of top city far too late and development fees seem to be aliitle extortionate for the size of plots. I feel a decline in prices…Same thing that happened in bahria town last year. Top city maybe a good investment if passed on to a young son as it will pick up in 10-20 years, wont be profitable just yet!..Thats for sure!

In my opinion, pechs would be much better option to invest as compared to top city and mumtaz city. Infact, the closest and nearest society which is developed with all facilities and with possession is only pechs. It is just opposite to the main gate of new airport.

Two months ago my thinking was same as urs. Files were available at 3 lacs for 10-marla size and now same files are at 8 lacs in market. So god knows better what will happen tomorow.

@tahir mahmood Pechs is not opposite to airport gate . Airport gate is on other side while pechs is on fateh jang road side.

The pechs plots seem to be very expensive though, they are on around 15lakhs, im looking for something less than 10lakhs. Is the pechs site fully developed yet and how close is it to top city? Is it near the housing society jammu kashmir?

Thank you for all your responses!

To buy plots in mumtaz city all sizes on discounted prices, pls call

Masakin consultants, +923005551900

Dear tahir mehmood This is a big confusion in local market. Pechs is on fateh jung road and air port is on kashmir highway not on fateh jang road. Nha cda acquired further land of kashmir highway it will direct connect airport. For airport major access will be kashmir highway when it will be functional not fateh jung road so top city and mumtaz will be most closest good societies from airport main access.

I have personally seen the location. Pechs has two gates. One is ofcourse on fateh jang road and other one is just opposite to air port gate. Pechs will also has access from kashmir highway. So it would be like airport gate then 300 ft green belt then kashmir high way then again 300 ft green gelt and then gate of pechs. Which is as per nha and caa plan. If you r aware that nowadays all the construction material, equipments, machinery etc going to airport through pechs society because kashmir highway is not yet complete up to airport. Only 2 km is left but its work is going on and with in few months, this road will be completed. The society is fully developed with all facilities like electricity, water, gas,telephone, roads, etc. Possession plots also available and you can start construction of house by next day. Also available plots on installments of one year payment plan. The important thing is that, the society is registered and it has land to give you plots not like some other societies which r only in air and has no land to give possession.

How pechs has access from kashmir highway ?? Kashmir highway will have fence line like motorway. Is pechs has any agreement with nha and cda for there entrance ? Can u tell us ?

Yes NHA has agreement with PECHS to give access from kashmir highway. They also have agreement to carpet the main internal road (jinnah avenue) of PECHS because nowadays they r using this road for airport vehicles, you can see this agreement on www.Pechshousing.Com

Unable to find that agreement there . Could u please paste that link exactly here. So it will be easy for me to find that agreement . Thanks

Http://www.Pechshousing.Com/roads%20.Htm

Dear tahir mehmood Yesterday talked that issue with pk1. I just compared location of top city and pechs. Top city is closer to islamabad thatsy location wise i said top city is on better location u have to cross top city and mumtaz for airport and pechs both. But there is no doubt that pechs is a big brand as compared to top city already developed area plus main thing is that its cooperative housing society and disadvantage of top city and mumtaz city is single person ownership.

So cooperative housing society, top city and mumtaz city single person ownership? So cant these be transfered in equity, im sure cooperative housing society jammu kashmir can be transfered to multiple owners at the same time? Or am i wrong? Whats the value of the housing society they seem to have gone up to 8lakhs?

Would jammu kashmir housing society be a good investment? Rather than top city and mumtaz city and pechs? Pechs seem to be too expensive and im not sure whether they have all been developed?...Maybe thats why they are expensive?

Kindly specify project of jkchs g 15 f 15 f 16 ?

Are they developed?