Pak Arab Ferozpur Road updates

All kind of pak arab housing scheme updates regarding development, possession, balloting, phase 1 & 2 sale, purchase & rent are dealt here.

Good news for investors and residents of E block, management is installing another tube well in E block phase 1, its is going to effect the price of 5 & 10 marla.

Time to invest in Pak Arab Golf View lane Balloting is expected at the end of june.

Its almost end of June do you have any news about balloting

Hi zahid, balloting was suppose to be by the end of june, No news so far, as soon as i will have an update will post accordingly.

I received the Good news from Pak Arab that Golf View balloting will be held on 15 July 2015

Certainly this is correct balloting is due on 15th of july 2015

Any news where they held Balloting. And Publicly or privately

It will be held publicly, we have received invitation venue is D Block Park Pak Arab at 08:00 PM after aftari

The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has initiated legal action against 109 illegal housing schemes in Lahore under the LDA Act-(1975). LDA sources told APP on Sunday that people have been warned to restrain themselves in sale and purchase of property in these schemes.F-I, F-II/Pak Arab Scheme, Phase-II (adjacent to Block-E of Pak Arab Housing Scheme, Ferozepur Road, Lahore). Is it true? i just saw this in : http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/25219-lda-takes-action-against-109-illegal-housing-schemes