Plot / home in islamabad

I want to invest in either a plot or a home in islamabad within the cda boundary.

My budget is 40-50 lacs. I've been looking at various options, such as i-10, dha valley and gulberg. However iam a little bit confused.

Can anyone please give me some advise on the various areas based on my budget and any other areas which i have not thought about.

Thank you.

I-11/2 IS ALSO A GOOD OPTION IN THIS BUDGET

I-10 is out of your budget...

Gulberg is not a bad option.

DHA valley is very long term investment.

For personal living you may consider some thing in D-17.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies. It seems some of the newer sectors are are within my budget.

I have a few more questions:

1) I want to purchase a plot / small home and will be looking to rent the property out (when built, if buying a plot). On that basis would sectors i-11, i-12, i-13, i-14, i-16, 1-17 be more suitable as they are more central? Gulberg and DHA seem a little further out.

2) I've heard mixed reviews about Gulberg - is this a good area to invest or not? I know DHA has a good reputation.

Would be grateful for your opinions.

Thanks

Dear Ali bahi,

Agree with Khan sab Dha valley is long term investment.Gulberg is good option and Dha Phase8 or Safari valley or Dha phase2 or B-17 B or C block.All of above safe and bright future.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Dont confuse go to I-11/2 and take 25x50 size plot in this budget it will be populated in about 1-2 years like i-10 but its approach is better than i-10

Wali sb I-11 is very good located but what about the afganis living there

Thanks everyone.

What are you views on Gulberg?

I've heard some positive views on this. The plots here seem to be considerably cheaper.

Any thoughts?

I have seen an aid on olx about G-16/4 with 40 lac price tag similarly in F-15 about 50 lac of size 30*60 (probably prices are slightly lowered comparatively). I think this area is best (only possession able plots). Bright future in term of investment and if rented after construction plus if other factors ( kashmir highway expansion, airport)will increase its future worth.

Gulberg is also very good investment and after two three years it will be populated so for DHA, Bheria standard development and even better planed and ideal location. One Kanal rate around 50-60 lac in early blocks A, B, E,F.

Dear Ali,

Gulberg is good option and other hand Safari Valley or Phase8 are also good for living.Dha phase2 is also safe and bright future.

Dha Valley very long term investment.If you like in zone2 then B-17 B or C are best options.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Afghanis are living in I-11/1 not I-11/2.

I-13 is not CDA Sector.

Mr. Ali is asking within CDA boundary.

With possession Plot in I-11/2 is best option if u can afford.

E-12 & I-12 are also good but these will take time.

Mian Nadeem

Dear Ali,

In ur budget u can consider one kanal plot in ECHS,AWT & Wapda Town as well.

Mian Sb, but even I-11/2 has many Graves? I don't think right now, I-11 is suitable for living....

Regards

You can invest in Mumtaz City or Top City Socities because the Expressway 8 lanes connecting Kashmir Highway and New Benazir International Airport is passing through these two societies. The prices will rise by more than double in a period of one year. Now the prices of 10 Marla plot is 22-33 lakh rupees and one kanal Rs.40-45 lakh.

Dear Mian Nadeem,

Please recommend in this budget or 2.5 to 4 million in CDA sectors because many people like to know low investment in CDA sectors.

Regards