Property Prices On Decline In Islamabad / Rawalpindi

I have noticed that property prices are on decline in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. I intend to buy a plot, should I buy a plot now or wait more to further stabilize the market? My options are Bahria Town, Phase 8, B-17 and Faisal Town.

Do you think prices would decline further?

Majority of the developed areas are stable e.g cda sectors and dha and bahria 1 to 6…Yes bahria 8 and b-17 declined to large extent due to unrealistic tag.i think you should observe the market for sometime and buy something very carefully

Which one better to buy for investment

Phase 8

Phase 8 Extension

B-17

Budget is 22

Choose between phase 8 and b-17…forget about phase 8 ext…both has its own pros and cons…

Saadi , yaar when i check online prices at Ph 8 they r touching sky :=).

Sir in reality bohat farq hai…plots have depreciated approx 1 million on the average from the prices that were prevailing 4 to 5 months ago…

Saadi thats good news for new comers :=). But why this property dealer is displaying such a expensive prices.

Www.bahriatowns.com

Can i call and abuse him tomorrow?

Sir his rates are towards higher end…Obviously they are investors and they play these tricks…On another thread junaid sb has also quoted an example that his brother got an offer of 7.6M for 10 marla in phase 3 and in the same street this guy has advertised the plot for 9M…So i am making a caution call here that before buying anything in BT and especially phase 8 now a days,thoroughly check the market if you are interested in buying…i can also quote multiple examples…my uncle bought two 10 marla in sector C,sold the one for 62 lacs and refused to sold the other for 63 at that time…Now he has recently been offered 45 lacs by the dealer…

Thanks Saadi sb :=).

I am keeping eyes on E and F(not F1,2,3) sector of Phase 8, let see if i can get upto 45 lakh.

I personally like these sectors better than the rest myself.

You can get a plot for 45 in E sector and F1 (there's no 'F'). Although the plots in this range would be in some sort of disadvantage e.g. Khadda, depression, backfill etc. If you can extend your budget to 50 you should be able to comfortably get a decent plot there.

Do keep in mind that E sector's middle/back is better than the front. It's revered in F1 - front is better than the back. I'm talking height wise and fill wise.

And I don't think prices are declining any further much. So much so that you can get your hands on a decent plot now instead of waiting for the desperate sellers to dispose of their plots to greedy dealers (I'm also part of the wider community).

Maybe we can strike a one-to-one deal on E sector's 98 number plot, which is a boulevard plot and owner is asking for 54 lacs!!

Harris

Thanks mate for valuable info , It will really help many . I am sure prices come further down once Bahria announce Peshawar project. 54 lacs is old price :=).

What the new price might be in your opinion sir?

@U2245Y :

I agree with Saadi, prices have definitely decreased in B-17 and Bahria Phase-7/8 over the last few months. One reason for the same is very unrealistic increase before that.

Sucking of billion of ruppees from market by BE-2 and BTK.

Increase in number of housing socities/ projects in the recent past.

Launch of more projects will have another bad effect on the un/ under developed areas.

Yesterday a dealer told me to buy 30x60 plot in B-17 E Block for 20/21 lacs which was around 27-30 lacs for general plots few months back.

Regards

Thank you Mr. Saadi, Mr Khan, Harris, Apple for your feedback.

Is it wise to invest in B-17 E block as there is an issue of Bait-ul-Maal ?

Which Block of Bahria Phase 8 is better? M or N block as prices are almost same but N block is more towards the end of Phase 8.

Not whole of the E-Block belongs to baitulmaal. Careful investment is not that risky with current prices.

Regards

This is the best time to invest in E block B-17 as prices are low you may even find a good location plot very close to main commercial in range of 29 Lac which has actual worth of 35 and baitul mall issue will be resolved as it will be the turning point for Credibility of Multi

You may not find such location plot less than 30 after the launch of F block

After the launch of F block the prices in E block will further decline as people will go for installment plan.

Agreed with Salman prices in E block can further be decreased with the launch of F block as possession in E block seems impossible in July 2014 or even till Decembar 2014.

Mr Khan is right that people have blocked their money in so many projects . It can lead to property bubble at undeveloped sectors. Money of investors blocked in different societies and prices r too high for genuine buyers.

Dear AppCake:

Possession in E-Block will not be delayed till Dec, 2014.

Thanks