Rawalpindi: Good investment in BT phase-4 civic center for retirees

I would like to share my experience with bahria town phase-4 civic center.

You can have a 2 bed apartment on installment in less than 50 lacs and can get a guaranteed rent at least 30,000 per month.

The developers are giving written assurance, on stamp papers, of giving rents per month if flat is not handed over in the promised time frame.

Having a load shedding free and a guaranteed lift equipped apartment in civic center for own living or keeping it available while visiting islamabad/rawalpindi for an outsider or putting it on rent is very good.

Prices were very high one year before but now they have been dropped by 10-15 lacs per unit, making it a good opportunity for the people who are living outside pakistan and looking forward to settle back in 2-3 years.

I think at less than 50 lacs investment, Rs. 30,000 as a minimum rent per month is not a bad buy.

Rest Allah Knows The Best

Seems gud. But as u said ur own experience. U should mention the exact price

Here. Is it 40 45?

Also how many floors r there

And on which floor this 2 bed is?

Tamim Sahab

Different prices with different developers in civic center.

I bought a 2 bedroom in 6 story tower at 3rd floor @ 62 lacs on the installment but it was on the resale and I had to pay profit plus the prices was too high when I bought mine. Also the flats go by sq ft area. In the same floor two different bed rooms unit may cost differently as per the area.

We the expat’s buy outs are a bit different as we are on leave which is always short and when we are done with family jobs and commitments, there are just hours left for the investments and smart dealers know this very well. They know we have to come again to make deal and it will cost us tickets, gifts, another leave so on and so forth…..They are right in thinking so!

My friend bought a 2 bed at a different, on 2nd floor, tower but there is only one flat on each level and plot is 4 Marla. He made a deal at 52 lacs and on monthly installment @ Rs. 2, 50,000 per month.

Different packages are there to choose from but the reason I put posting, is that now these apartments are way down in prices.

The one I bought at 62 lacs on installments is now available, may be around 50 lacs but I do not bother as my intention is only the monthly rent not making profit but surely rent are going up slowly but not decreasing at all. The stamp paper agreement says that on the last date of June-15, if not handed over, market rent will be paid by the developer.

My dealer told me that most of the buyers are the ones who come from other cities to do jobs in Islamabad and live in their own flats and keep them locked when not residing. I think security, no load shedding and an esthetic living in BT seem to be the main factors for such people.

One more thing:

There are extra escape routs in case of fire (apart from lift and main staircases) in bigger towers but in small tower, only Lift/Staircase but no 3rd extra escape exit is available. This is important to think before any deal is made.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Can you share developer detail in my box or over here?It's really good if invest 50 lacs and can get a rent at least 30,000 per month.

Regards

Dear Nadeem

My intention is to help the readers as much as it could be possible from my experiences.

But please do not place me in a dealer profile. I am working outside and making my “rozee/rotee” in a very hard manner.

My dealing man in Pakistan is no doubt very trust worthy and I have had 20s of dealing with him without any problem. I am with him for the last 10 years or so and so far his guidance is mostly successful.

There were times when I failed to make profit but those investments decisions were made partly from him and partly from myside.

He is a retired ISI col and sits in his office called “Chinar Property”. His name Col. Shams-ul-Taouhid”.

He started his office with very limited resources and now, Ma Shaa Allah, He is co-partner with big developers operating mostly in BT.

Col Sahib lives in DHA-1.

Having said that, my experience is that now a days most of the DHA/BT dealers are honest, if you think that everybody has a right to advertise his/her product and it is the buyer who should also open his eyes, ears & mind before making a deal.

For example, mine and my brother made a deal for commercial plots in BT and the dealer (not Col Sahib) took only 50% money from us and transferred plots in our names. I visited thrice Pakistan and requested him to take the money and give back the post dates cheques but He was outside Pakistan all those occasions.

My brother is still paying the installments while plot is in his name.

BT/DHA established dealers are very big and play in crores of rupees every day. Most of them are honest.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Many thanks and i know him very well.I asked you the developer of BT phase4civic center.

Regards

Dear Nadeem

I never bothered to meet the developer, who is a retired General and a very close friend of Col Sahib.

I trust Col Sahib from the realms of my heart and whenever I visit Pakistan, I see the tower is being built on a fast pace, only the recent unusual rains halted it a little bit.

I buy from Chinar Property, being outside Pakistan and sell it also being outside Pakistan with Shams Sahib.

He always put my property on rents and his given renters never gave me any problem so far.

Could you please share the reliable property dealer contact details I am overseas Pakistani and interested to purchase 2bed .

Jazak Allah

Dear Ali,

Don't trust any one dealer check all market and i hope you can get something good in resale in good price.

Regards

Ali Sahab

Flats are avaiable at various good locations.

Nadeem sahab is right. What I posted here is just my experience and I posted in good faith.

Nadeem bhai, I shall highly appreciate if you share your experience with Chinar Property as you said you know this office!

It is now your moral obligation to help and share your experience with all of us, please!

This sharing part is the real essence of our discussions here.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Dealer is Dealer and mostly dealers who have office in Bahria are honest so check the market sometime you get good deal by OLX and sometime by any normal dealer so better way check the all market for proper idea then final deal where you get reasonable.

Chinar is good name in Bahria market but there is many even i have many but again i like to clear when you enter Real estate market think like ladies and first window shopping in OLX or Zameen.com then ask at least 3 to 4 dealers then final deal.

Regards

Dear Nadeem

Thanks very much. You are right indeed. Actually a trust of more than 15 years prohibits me to try a different guy if I am getting fair deals with the existing one. I have tried also other good dealers but Al_hamdolillah my deals are going smooth so far.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Go ahead and good luck.My good wishes and lot of prayers for you.

Regards

I am overseas pakistani and looking for these flats anyone please share the contact details of any relaiable delare

Thanks