Real Estate Noob Seeking Advice From Experts - Isb

Dear real estate experts,

I have around 1.5 million rupees to spare (15 lac rupees) which I want to invest in real estate for the purpose of investment of 3-4 years.

Plot should be at-least 10 Marla or more (it is just my preference)

What all are my options ?? Kindly list the specific places. Which sector societies etc.

I am also open to buying at installments, provided that it is authentic and secure.

Looking forward,
V

I have time from 20 August till 10 September for the feasibility and if possible I would like to atleast finalize the location or may be make a purchase.

Expertsss ???

Of the bigger names you might be able to get something in Gulberg, it's on Islamabad expressway. Will take sometime to develop but expected to develop into goos place over three to five years.

Top City I can fetch you 10 Marla but the society at the moment is going through bad times. Most significant of these is a news that government is considering review of NOC of societies around new airport, but worth considering.

BTK could be another place, 10marla is 2.85 million on installment. You should be able to get a plot around 650k to 750k. There's is PKR 152k installment per quarter.

Seniors can also guide on B-17, not sure if the newly launched sector are within you range or not.

I would want to avoid a place with controversies ..

Can I buy something in Gulberg in 15 lac rupees ???

What is BTK ?

Given your budget you can try for a 10 marla plot file in Commoners Sky Garden's Flower Valley block. It will as of now cost around 9 lacs approx. Inclusive of OWN or profit and if all due installments to date are paid. Quarterly installments are 1 lac 26 thousand.

This project has no controversies involved but is still a risky investment as you won't get a possession plot here, infact nowhere in islamabad in your budget.

The balance amount you can keep to pay off forthcoming installments

No possession ... ??? !! this ain't cool ..

come on there should be some perspective place to buy a plot in 1.5 million

Saadi sb, any advice oroption in Bahria or DHA.

V sb, Gulberg is a good option, also look for B-17. River garden could be an option with possession.

BTK is bahri a town Karachi. You need to keep in kind that 1.5m can fetch a plot only in average or below average society plot with possession. However if you invest in good brand file them 5 years in expected to give good return.

Do not limit yourself to posession. I understand that you are wary of risk associated with file but it would be better in the long run.

Sir by extending his budget a bit.he can grab a 5 marla in M block phase 8.

Oky agreed. Real estate in islamabad is crazy unlike my hometown. One cannot get a decent plot in 1.5 million.

what all option do I have ? files ? which areas ... If I am buying a file it should be a authentic place and builder although I would prefer possession

Gulburg seems like a good option but fewer plots are up for sale as compared to B-17 ... 8000+ entries for B-17 while 650 for Gulberg at zameen.com ? Why is that so ?

1. Which area , block or phase in Gulberg ??? I also need some contact , some sincere contact there so please help

2. Need help on B-17 and Bahria Also and contacts too

3. Which of three is the best ??? or is there any other option still better then these ??

People Generally suggesting to stay away from B-17 in the following thread >>>

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/b_17_current_rates-6857.html

Is that so ??

@V

you can read the complete thread and make your own analysis whether you should in B17 or not.

I have read it but I am no expert that is why I have quoted it again. Till now Gulberg seems like a good candidate ...

Can I get something handsome in Gulberg with good return in 3-5 years ?

2nd option is Bahria Phase 8

Need some contacts to see the places physically now

What is the present scenario / rates in Bahria Phase 8 ? Which sector is feasible to buy right now M , N or some other ?

You might consider Wapda town Islamabad as well.

I am currently analysing it n can share my exp with you soon.

Is it better then Gulberg ?

PECHS near new islamabad is also a good option. I think it may just be a rumer. Once the govt issued an NOC how they will cancel. In future it may be a good place.

PECHS is an awesome place specially K and m blocks but the NOC sword is hanging over it as well…so many investments there…but either it will skyrocket or will take a nose dive… What are the chances?

If we compare PECHS , TOp City and Gulberg ... I think Gulberg is a better place and better access .. Islamabad highway is going to be 10 lane till rawat ...

access to airport , rawalpindi saddar and islamabad is superb from gulberg ...