Sports city bahria town karachi

I want to ask senior members how they see the new launch of sports city in bahria town karachi, i would like to buy here for investment purpose, please advise if its a good option for investment and what is the best area to buy 250sq yard or 500?

I checked with few dealers, map is not available yet, around 10,000 35x70 plots…s

Bhai jaan, meri maano, to stay away from this uncertain project... There are so many better options available in real estate market.....

Regards

Helllo Khan sb, please guide any other good project on installments…regards

Bhai jaan, which city?

Isb/rwp option 1 but projects at other cities may also be considered please

** except Multi because I already have couple of plots there

Hmmmmmm

DHA City Lahore... Looking good option for 2 to 4 years time frame.

Faisal Town Islamabad...

Wait for DHA Multan launch on installments...

Thx

Wlcm

DHA city is not on installment …lump sum…12 lacs fro 5 marla including commission etc

Bhai jaan, I know, but BT Sports City may aik lac downpayment pay to koi cheez nhe mil rahi…

Maan ghai guru ji aap ko...kia baat hay aap ki....

sports city main 4.30 lacs main to mill rahi hay----big difference between 4 lacs and 12 lac

I clearly asked for instalment options , anyways thx

Boss as u wish, 4.3 laga k dekh lo... Lag pata jaayega...

Hum to sirf mashwra de skta hy... Decision is urs...

Regards

Stay away to Bahria Sports City because Bahria don't have a land for this project.Wait until map come.There is some doubts about Sports City so wait till map.

This City is in the air and second Enclave2 or Bahria phase9.

Regards

Seniors please koi installment pe acha option batain, we cant afford to pay lump sump price so looking for something on installments, I can afford around 3 lac quaterly and about 5 lac on down payment.

Same here as Crzybiz…anyone?

Crzybiz and Hashim, Lake City Lahore is a good option on installments.

Check the details here:

http://www.zameen.com/blog/good-time-to-invest-in-lake-city-lahore.html

Dear Nadeem Bahi,

You found a very trust able and reliable person of Zameen.com to give valuable feedback to the real customers.

Sports City Karachi:

As you said there is no map, What I think is and planning to book 250yard plot in Sports because it's a good option for new investors on Installments

Bahria Enclave 2 and Phase 9 is a different Case

and Bahria Karachi is a different Case

Development work is on very fast track and I hope this can be a good investment when Malik Riaz developed Cricket Stadium and 5 start hotels in Sports Block

But I don't know the reason why dealers are booking in minus and bahria is booking on level price

The booking amount difference by Bahria & dealers is not a new thing. Bahria has already done the same many times before. It is not complicated to understand the strategy of brining dealers at front while protecting the organizations' reputation & standard by staying at backend.

Presently, it is difficult to predict Sports City Karachi's (SCK) fate. Resembling SCK with BE-2 and Phase-9 doesn't make sense. BE-2 was fully launched by dealers. There was not a single Ad or official document for BE-2, issued by Bahria. However, the good thing about SCK is that it is officially launched and fully advertised by Bahria. There is also a possiblity that Bahria will manipulate market prices after SCK's booking deadline.

At Malik abbas . Dealers are booking in minus because they are getting discount/rebate from Bahria on each plot…which is atleast 50K