Top city

Hello. The community here has been very helpful in making my mind about investment. I wanted to know if top city is worth the investment. Also, what’s the difference between top city 1 and top city(without numerical 1). And what kind of a plot i can buy in this society in a budget not exceeding 1.3 million

Dear Ali Waqas,

TOP CITY1 and TOP CITY both are same.In this budget D,E and F block 10Marla.At the moment it's good for investment but nobody knows what will happen tomorrow except Allah.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

@Nadeem Ahmed in another thread you mention 1.5 to 1.8Million for D Block. Can you please explain this?

Is it possible now to buy 10 Marla in D Block in 1.3 million?

Dear Usman bahi,

10 Marla in D block 1.5 to 1.7 Million+5Lakh development charges but in E and F block 1.1 to 1.3 Million+5Lakh development charges.

It's not 100% prices just my idea.you can conform by local market or zameen.com or OLX Allah knows best.

Regards

Thanks yes you are right, Actually in first reply you write "In this budget D,E and F block 10Marla", That's why i was confuse that who is selling D Block plot in 1.3Million..

Rest Allah know better and he is best planner.