Want to buy B17, E block

After scanning several forums at zameen, i have finally decided to buy a 30x60 corner, prime location plot in e block of b-17 in 2.2 to 2.4 million range. The prices have seen a significant fall in recent months and i am tempted to give it a chance. Experts are requested to please guide whether this is a wise decision or not. Also, if someone has a plot in sight please suggest. Thanks

Multi is house of Lollipops and full of Prevaricators.

Http://muslimjapan.com/340.html

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu ‘anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, said:

“Do not be envious of one another; do not artificially inflate prices against one another; do not hate one another; do not shun one another; and do not undercut one another in business transactions; and be as fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.

A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. Piety is here – and he pointed to his chest three times. It is evil enough for a Muslim to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property and his honour.”

[Shahih-Muslim]

@ scorpion

It is not a good decision to buy in E-Block. Prices are very down then your temptation level (about 16-18 lac). Also still have no road access better go for C- block in your price range.

This is the best time to invest in E block…

Dear Nasir,

Do you have any plot in E-block with 16 lacs. Kindly give me no.

Regards,

Ahmed Tanoli

Dear Scorpion,

This is the best time for purchasing because at the moment prices are down and i hope prices will increase in six months inshAllah.when double road will complete then you can't find any plot in this rang.it's my sincere opinion and my good wishes are with you.

Regards

Thanks all. Dear Nasir Sahib, you are right, 16-18 lakhs are for normal location plots. The price I have quoted (2.2 to 2.4m) is for corner good location plot.However, I still believe that I could get it in a much lesser price if I by pass the dealers who I think are charging around 1-2 lakhs TOP in this price. I would really appreicate if I could find a genuine seller. Re. C block, I have heard that it is largely an area with a lot of filling but if you have some good option in C block please let me know. Thanks much.

Scorpion:

Good location plots in E Block have reached around 3 Million price range... So it is very likely that prices will increase again but for that you will have to wait... So if you can wait for good time then E Block is not a bad option.

Regards

Thanks Mr. Khan. I have a period of 1 to 2 years in mind and hope for better return.

Mr. Tanoli please checkout the market then start commenting. Mr. Scorpoin also confirmed. Every body knows corner or main location plots are always 10-30% higher then normal plots.

You can also check Olx, Zameen and apna plot.com for latest listings.

Recently, one of my friend purchased a 30*60 plot in 30 lac near to main gate in A- block and just close to G.t road.

Mr. Khan telling the story of 2013.

Mr.Nasir,

I am regular merket checker i know what are the prices. The prices you mentioned are for those plots which are close to Nala not on good location plots. The good location plot still being sell b/w 20-25 lacs.

Thats why i asked you if you have any good location plot with this range give me the no.

Dear Ahmed Tanoli,

i am totally agree with you that good location 30x60 plots 2.2 to 2.7 million and prices will jump within six months inshAllah.

Regards

@ Mr. Tanoli, Acknowledged

Hope for the Best, things improving now

What are the rates of 30x60 plots in series 1077 to 1091 and 615 to 621 in E block?

Not sure about 1077 to 1091 but 615-621 should be around 16-18 as the site for these plots is not fully developed and far away from developed commercial. Plots in 2000 series are most expensive. Better check with the local dealers.

Ok thanks… Do you know about any deadline for clearing dues after which cancellation will happen? 28th feb 2015?

Dear Junaid,

Don't ask prices because of market is very down everywhere so take sleeping pills for six months.When double road to E block(i am not sure about MA)will complete then think for sale.

Regards

Dear Junaid,

Don't ask the prices because market is down everywhere and i am very hopeful in six months double road will be complete to E block inshAllah then these plots will give you good return inshAllah.

Regards

Yes Nadeem bhai.. Unfortunately a plot has to be sold to cover some dues in other plots because society is getting strict about dues.

Regards