Where I Can Buy 5 Marla Plot In 10 Lac On Islamabad Highway Schemes

I have 10 lac rupees and want to purchase 5 Marla plot in any reliable housing scheme near Khanna Pull or areas around it. Please advise me where I can get it.

Kamran sab,

I don,t think you can buy any plot with this amount in housing society near khanna pull like Gouri town which is close to Khana pull.

By increasing your budget to around 13 lac, you can get one in Ghauri town phase 7.

Recently Gulberge has launched 5 Marla files for there employees in 8lac. These files are selling in market at 1.5-3lac profit.down payment plus installment and profit would be around 5 lac total. Remaining have to pay in three years easy installment.

But you can get these files without transfer to your name till IBECHS allow after full payment. So you can buy easily two files. Possession after 3 years.

Some risky as to trust employee for later transfer to your name.

Just get from Authentic dealer only.

No plot possession-able in reliable society cost 10.Lac

Mr Nasir in which block they will give plots to ib employs.

@Zzingaro; Sir

M not sure, if you look at map, they have lot of light green area in map, specially C,K and V-block on Left side and A,F,O,P And T block on right in residencia map.

I fact i am not a real state businessman just have some interests for my own plot for construction of house only.