Where to invest 4-5 million for 5-6 years time for good return?

Dear all AOA. I want to invest for 5-6 years time frame about 4-5 million only for investment purpose. Please guide which is the best and safe option for (ROI)purpose?

I am considering:-

I-12

Be

Bharia ph 7-8

Gulberg

B-17

F-17

F-18

Top city

AWT

E-17

I-14,16

G-14/1

C-15,16

F-13

Broher E-17 saay dohaar rahii, mai Allah Allah kar ki niklaa hooo. One of my bad investment.

Dear Kamran,

Bahria phase8 I or H block.

Dha phase2 N or P block.

B-17 B ext,C or E block.

Above all options are safe and bright future.

Regards

You may also go for investments in Mutual Funds along with investments in property. Check below link for both Sharia compliant and non-sharia compliant Funds returns.

http://mufap.com.pk/nav_returns_performance.php?tab=01

I would advise to diversify your investment and don't put all eggs in one basket. Many property projects have not given possession on time.

In general I think, projects near to new airport should give a good return if the new Airport becomes operational in one to two years.

Check this thread as well:

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/mutual_funds_investment_advice-10163.html

DHA 9 prism is the best option coz it’s under development and currently affordable within your range in 4-5 years you will get unbelievable return Inshallah…development charges applicable on all DHA…

Dear Brother with all due respect my advice is to get two 7 marlas plot in CDA Sector like I-14 best for investment in just 8 months inshallah it would get doubled trust me this i can whatsapp pictures of development by 923315421537

Thanks all. What is the currant rate of 10 Marla in phase 8? and B-17 Ext? I visited BE today very beautiful, what you people suggest? There is another option 35*60 in I-14/1. Is it good to purchase 8 Marla in BE and one plot in Phase 8 or one 10 Marla plot in Phase 8 and one 30*60 in B-17? My budget is now 5-6 million for 6 years time.

Dear Kamran,

1:Go to Dha phase2 10 marla in N or P block in rang of 5 to 6million.

2:Bahria Safari Valley Abou Bakar block 7 marla 3.5 to 4.5 million and one plot B-17 E block 30x60 2 to 2.5 million or B-17 B ext 35x70 marla 2.7 to 3 million.

3:Bahria Enclave is in good location but bad access and still NOC issue so i can't comments.

4:TC or MC good for investment but at the moment with risk.

Regards