Where To Invest In Lahore (Rs. 10 Million)

Hi everyone,

I am new to the world of investing in property and would really appreciate some advice on where to invest in Lahore.

I have current savings of Rs. 10 million and my preference is to invest it for not more than 2 or 3 years. I have above average risk tolerance and don't mind investing in relatively riskier investments provided the return increases as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bahria Town Lahore or DHA Phase 8 Lahore

One kanal plot in DHA Phase 7 or 8. DHA phase-8 is preferable but good location plot price would be around 13-Million there

Pk1 - Bahria Town Lahore, really? Exactly where in BT Lahore?

Golf View Residencia files. Ali khan says he has above average risk tolerance. What I am advising him is a low risk option. Risk because still undeveloped and low because Bahria project.

Bahria Town Sector F, Newly balloted and ready for possession plots, 11 Marla plot will cost your around 4 million,

Secondly Overseas B, or Janiper Block of Bahria town lahore,

10 marla plot range is 5-6 million depends on location.

Thirdly option is quaid block Sector E. Recently the possession is given, but due to presence of bahria homes this place will be populated very soon, plot ranges between 4-5 million.

These all plots fall under the possession category, price may vary as per location,

For more info,

0300-8446790

Property Solutions

Above mentioned options are risk free options, with the returns in quick sessions, but you can also retain them for long terms, but these are hot items can be liquidated at any time,

If you want to take risk, you can buy commercial plots bahria town Lahore and i would tell you, no other projects give profit like that.

Moazzam Khan

0300-8446790

Mozzam - What commercial plots are you referring to? Can you share the cost and ROI?

PK1- BT Lahore, investors are sad right now and with 10 million in hand, i wouldn't recommend buying a file at all. Instead stretch a bit and go for DHA Phase 8.

By the way any takers for Phase 9 Town? I had a good experience with 10 marla plot.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

PK1, aren't the plot prices in DHA Phase 8 already sky high (overvalued)? A good location plot such as in Phase W costs around 16 million! Even if I extend my budget a bit, what ROI can I expect over the next 2-3 years?

Also you mentioned golf residencia files. Where can I get more info about these files and their rates?

Thanks

Mozzam, please share more details about the commercial plots you mentioned.

How about investing in Sui Gas Lahore Phase 2 adjacent to Bahria Town Lahore. Currently a prime location 1 Kanal plot on 100 foot road can be purchased around 40 lacs.

I am also thinking to invest in this society but I am not sure how much risk free this investment is. Please share information if anyone has about this society.

Dear Mr. Ali,

There are two kind of commercials plots, and ROI.

First 1 is Sector D, Main boulevard commercial, size of plot is 2 Marla, price is 10 million. If you can invest and leave the plot for 2 years price will appreciated upto 14-15 Million. These all plots are located on main road gateway to sector C, E, F. Also you can spend 2-3 Million on construction and receive 1 lakh rent per month easily, which includes 50,000 for ground floor only plus the appreciation of plot.

Secondly Sector "E" commercials.

Size 5 Marla, Situated on back side of Main Boulevard Sector E. These plots are these days ranging 14-15 million. But they surely have juice left in it. Price will be appreciated up to 2-3 million in year and a half.

Bahria management is mainly focusing on BTK, Due to this reason bahria commercials rates are not increasing dramatically now, like in last few years.

Main Boulevard commercials in Sector C was 50 lac in 2010-2011 and now it is 6-7 crore. Sector E Main Commercial appreciate from 1 to 3.5 crore in 2 years.

If you buy commercial now, and only once in 2 years there is a hike you will gain a profit of your life time.

DHA phase 2 is a good option for you. There are lots of societies these days in Lahore where you can invest but DHA is a place which provides you good ROI.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Thanks everybody for your suggestions

Can anyone tell me if State Life phase 2 it a good investment? I read somewhere that there are NAB cases registered against the management. Is this a rumor?

Moazzam, whats average price of golf facing plots (I and 2 kanal) in golf residentia. When is possession expected. Where do you see investment going in next few years.

Also whats trend in commercial property there

NR, Average price of Golf Kanal locations are 90 lac, after possession these rate must be around 130-140.

2 kanal plots are not available for sale at the moment.

Secondly only 3 installments are paid yet, whereas 5 quarterly installments are still remaining, as per this equation 15 months still remaining for possession.

After Possession if rates not doubled, at least 50% appreciation is expected.

Thirdly Commercial prices bubble has exploded, now commercial is at very low price, but this is a buying time, now Brands are looking for commercials in BTL, so near future there is a hike expected.

Dha phase 9 1k 2 files

Moazzam you mentioned that the commercial property price bubble in BTL has burst. Can you provide an update on the current commercial prices?

Asad Phase 9 1k files are on a declining trend.

Phase 9 is a very long term investment. Currently 1 k plots are overpriced, I believe. There should be a major correction.