6 Marla 27 X 50 House

Asslamu alykum

I have designed floor plan of 6 marla 27 X 50 house. I want to discuss it with you people. I have used 3d home architect software and it does not allow to save file in different formats like jpeg or pdf etc. Please guide how may I share it with you?

Muhammad ijaz baig

In 3D max there is option to save as JPG or PDF so you can save and share.

If anything wrong do contact us for further assistance.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dear

contact me by email i have constructed 6 marla new home, so contact me i will show you floor plan and front elevation also may be it will help you more.

Regards

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Asslamu Alykum

Dear Mr. Faheem

I am not constructing my own home but it is my hobby to design home. I want to discuss my design with you people.

Ok then you can share through our emails which i mention

you have to visit any local shop who design graphic designer, or letter head etc , i hope he will soolve your issue and convert your file in jpg format, or you can forward me as its format which you have then i will convert it myself

Regards

Faheam

rootsegineerings@gmail.com

Ijaz Baig,

as you mentioned that designing floor plans is your hobby, may i suggest you to start using Auto Cad. As it highly advance software for designing and drawing and its easy to share it with different people as it gives you option to save under different file format. And most of us are already using Auto Cad.

i will be looking forward to see your design. Please share it with me on a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com

thank you

Asslamu Alykum

Every one Jazak Allah for the care.

Dear A.Muhammad Clare Builders

Which version of Auto cad would be best for me as beginner?

Sir auto cad 15 is the latest… They all the same pretty much… There are tutorials available online which can help u learn… Get it on your computer and start playing around with it and u will get a hang of it… There are also books available which can help you learn… But once to get to know auto cad… It will take designing to next level… Good luck and let me know if i can be any help

Dear

you must take some tutorial classes by any professional institute . Because its professional language, not too much easy, even it will not be install easily on your computer by yourself, so be a professional touch you must join any institute

Regards

faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Asslamu Alykum

Dear A.Muhammad Clare Builders

I am thinking about AutoCAD Building Design Suit/AutoCAD Architecture.

Dear Mr. Faheem Roots Engineering

Is there any institute in Lahore for the learning of AutoCAD Building Design Suit/AutoCAD Architecture?

Please contact us for 3D home exterior and interior design services.

We are experienced architects based in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan working for 5 stars hotels and Royal Palaces.

For more info and work samples, Please visit:

http://www.3dimview.com

facebook.com/3dimview

instagram: 3dimview

Twitter: 3dimview

or contact us at: hassankhan333@gmail.com or whatsapp: +966-531535850.

Thanks