Construction Cost For Commercial Plaza 4 Marla

Need idea on construction cost per square foot for 4 Marla commercial plaza.

Total floors are 7 including basement.

If I opt for labour rate only and provide material, what are the ongoing rates for excavation, grey, steel fixing, electricity, plumbing for gray structure only?

If I missed any team, please guide me because this is my first project and I have decided to do it myself on labour rate.

Also please tell me is Under Ground Water Tank, U.G.Septic Tank, Overhead Water Tank also included in this grey Labour?

Thanks and regards.

1 Like

The labor rate for the basement is Rs.350 per sqft... Than rest of the floors would be around Rs.300 per sqft...This will include every thing you have mentioned in the grey structure...ive recently finished work on a plaza you can visit that.....

For further details you can contact me on hassan786_99@yahoo.com

Thanks HT for the reply.

Please tell what is the average construction cost for the Gray Structure(Complete in all aspects) including material?

You may reply at my email address zee_hum@hotmail.com

It depends upon the design and material that you will choose in construction. I know many good architects and would love to inform you about Mr. Amer. He is working in this business since and achieved Asia pacific excellence award in 2013. If you are interested then I will set an appointment for you. He is also working on OPIUM hotel development now a days at Gulberg Lahore.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

Rs.1600 sqft with material for grey structure n undrer ground n Over head will b charged as extra works n on item rate.

Iits better you go with materials n for 2nd step you may by your own

We can give you design n construction services.

Designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

dSA

0333-4220989

Rs.1600/sqft is exorbitantly high.

It should be as per my evaluation, not more than 1250/sqft as the design is very simple.

@ Mr.Zeeshan

Prices have been exceeded that`s why cost is also accordingly. If you can show the design then it will be more easy to decide. It also depends upon the material that you select for construction.

Commercial plaza will not be possible less than 1600/sft in any case as it is with basement + it will be frame structure. If you will hire good contractor who can do it with quality works and time completion rather hiring low price contractor who can run in the start or middle of the project.

Dont be confused on the rates as it is with conduting of electricity and GI/CI works. Also it can be finalized on your design.

Regards

No Offense, But I don't agree with the above..

Based on recent rates, if i do it on labour rate, I can manage to complete in 1200/sqft rate or even lower which includes all water and septic tanks under and above.

Dollar is coming down, things are getting cheaper than before and general positivity is being forecasted.

Good Luck

It also depends on where your plot is if its in Bahria than Rs.1200 per sqft would be slightly less any other location 1200 for grey structure would be fine…

If concrete required in Basement walls (for ground with more water on less bor level) then for basement RS.1600 per sq ft other wise Rs.1300 per Sq ft and for all other floors it will be less than Rs.1200 per sq ft

Mr. Zeshan

Kindly provide me your email address or contact number by PM. It will be more easy to discuss exact rates according to your requirement.

Rehman Sb....Its 7 storey building and you have to give him solid foundation who can bear the load of this building so how can you give Rs.1200 as it is not in residential project even??

Rest Mr ZH is also very confident to do in this price and already told him Good Luck and best wishes...

Stay Blessed

Regards

I think It would be 1350/per sq ft.But if you want an A class plaza then it would be 3000/ per sq ft.

Ok