Tiles price list in lahore market

I want to make floor plan in my house ground floor. Can any one have price of marble tiles granite tiles or china tiles price list from lahore.

I want to know cheap price of tiles and high price of tiles.

Dear Ali Hassan,

There are lots of marbles,granites and tiles and you have to be very specific to get the

price idea.

For your idea 2 x 2 Chinese tiles from Rs.1100 to 1500/CBM

If you go for Malaysian/RAK then it will starts from 1300 to 2500/CBM

For marble you can get Rs.120 to 400/sq ft depends on the kind.

For Granite it starts Rs.350 to 1200/sq ft

We can give you floor plans and execution.

If you are interested contact us.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Thanks you sir about these information. Please can you tell me the fitting charges Per sft.

It depends on total area and floor design.

For tiles it is Rs.30 to 45/sq ft

For Marble Rs.50 to 100/sq ft

Regards

Sir are you talking about marble stone which people called (chips ) or marble tiles?

I do not know about Lahore tile market but in Pindi, following are the approx rates.

China 2x2 Ft = Rs 1150/sq meter to Rs 1500/sq meter.

Wooden design tiles China 6x24 Inches = Rs 1350 to Rs 1500 per meter

RAK Ceramics = Rs 2300/ Meter to Sky is the limit.

Sorry my browser has problem. Have to reply in parts.

Marble Sunny White = Rs 42/ sq ft

Perlino = Rs 80 /sq ft( But I am not sure about its rates)

Black granite = Rs 380-400 per sq ft

Spanish Tiles

Never buy it. Too expensive because of Euro currency.

But sometime sale on tiles like on s.abdullahome gives you a very very good deal. One has to frequently visit them and give number for Sms messages.

To convert meters into feet, just multiply it by 10.76.

Thanks you Mr. B.R Malik.

CreteSol is a soul distributor of Niro Granite tiles.We deal in all kinds of tiles, bathroom tiles, porcelain tiles, floor tiles, rubber tiles, mosaic tiles, Spanish tiles, Malaysian tiles, Jaandaar heavy duty tiles for parking lots, shopping Centers, Malls and Marts to match your needs, requirement and your life style making your standard of living and business up to the mark of luxury. These are completely water proof with a strong single body in Matt finish and glossy shiny finish, anti slippery and anti bacterial as well. Please Visit our Show Room Building No.e-106 Main Boutevard, Defence. Lahore.UAN :051-111-855-855

We are offering 30% discount on all kinds and types of tiles, please feel Free to contact us for more details with your requirements.

Please visit our website :

www.cretesol.com

www.nirogranite.com

CreteSol is a proud distributor of Niro Granite tiles.porcelain Tiles. The company is engaged in wholesale and retail supply of different international brands of porcelain and ceramic tiles, .We deal in all kinds of tiles, bathroom tiles, porcelain tiles, floor tiles, rubber tiles, mosaic tiles, Spanish tiles, Malaysian tiles,heavy duty tiles to match your needs, requirement and your life style making your standard of living and business up to the mark of luxury. These are completely water proof with a strong single body in Matt finish and glossy shiny finish, anti slippery and anti bacterial as well. Please Visit our Show Room 32C Lane 7,Khayaban-e-Bukhari DHA 021-35250275

Malik Brothers & Company

Deals In All Kinds Of Civil Renovation Work & Interior Decorator .

Hi Every One I Am Contractor Servis Shoes Company Servaid Pharmacy, Shu Planet Pakistan Air Force ,& Others .

Floor Tile All Type & Marbel

Wooden Floor & Vinyl Tiles

Gypsum Ceiling & Fals Ceiling

Glass Work & Aluminium

Roller Blinds & Vertical

Contact Me 0323-8444 142 Malakkhizar@hotmail.com

Best Regards : Khizar Hayat

Malik Brothers & Company

Deals In All Kinds Of Civil Renovation Work & Interior Decorator .

Hi Every One I Am Contractor Servis Shoes Company Servaid Pharmacy, Shu Planet Pakistan Air Force ,& Others .

Floor Tile All Type & Marbel

Wooden Floor & Vinyl Tiles

Gypsum Ceiling & Fals Ceiling

Glass Work & Aluminium

Roller Blinds & Vertical

Contact Me 0323-8444 142 Malakkhizar@hotmail.com

Best Regards : Khizar Hayat

Respected Sir/Madam,

i need RATES FOR FOLLOWING ITEMS AND SUPPLIER TO SUPPLY ME THE FOLLOWING ITEMS to my DHQ hospital dir KPK construction site.

1. Forceline tiles m2

2. Marble fine dressed stone flooring 1" thick M2

3. Aluminium door/windows

4. Stainless steel chairs

5. Aluminium fixed lovers

6.Rubber flooring consisting of 12"x12"x18" rubber tile for laid on firm foundation

1. Stainless steel stair/terrace railing

2. Glazed tiles

3. SOLOR SYSTEM + COMPLEAT ELECTRIFICATION LIGHTING DHQ HOSPITAL DIR UPPER KPK.

ARSHAD SHAHEEN

ARSHAD_SHA@HOTMAIL.COM

rates please?

Dear Arshad Sb,

WE can give you all services along with these items. WE do turn key project and handle these all items.

If you are interested contact us.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

DEAR ZULFIQAR AHMAD KHAN

THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLY ON THIS NUMBER ON WHATAPP THE PRICE LIST AND DETAIL PLEASE.

REGARDS

ARSHAD SHAHEEN

CHAIRMAN SHAHEEN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY DIR UPPER KPK

ARSHAD_SHA@HOTMAIL.COM

DEAR ZULFIQAR AHMAD KHAN

THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLY ON THIS NUMBER ON WHATAPP THE PRICE LIST AND DETAIL PLEASE.

REGARDS

ARSHAD SHAHEEN

CHAIRMAN SHAHEEN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY DIR UPPER KPK

ARSHAD_SHA@HOTMAIL.COM

Sir I'm tiles fixer
And marbal polish expert

Good News.

Regular Stocks on sale UPTO 60% no left overs but all items and latest designs.

Rush to our Show Room at Ferozepur Riad.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989