Wood Doors Suggestion

Need to know what would be the best option for bedroom doors, can’t afford solid diyar wood doors, but also I do not like to have Malayasian ply doors, wants some suggestion to have economical doors with elegant look, price should be not be more than 8000 per door of 21 sq ft.

You should buy Imported Kail wood from timber merchants in Pindora Rawalpindi or I-11 market probably. Half price of diyar.

2nd step should be to use lasani green HDF sheet in between frame of door. Do not know final cost but will have great look.

You may also contact with the wood market in CHINIOT. You will find the best quality wood over there as CHINIOT is famous all over the world because of its wood. For designs, you may also take help from designers and order what you want. You can also find this wood in cities but that will be cost you heavily.

http://www.ameradnan.com

We can design and manufacture for you the ply doors which will be like solid doors...

If you are interested contact us for further details.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

I think then you should go for Engineered doors.

By ready made engineered wood doors. They are much better than solid wood.

Your problem must be solved by now but for other users, for my house, Imported Kail (costed 1500 per sq ft) mixed with Red-Oak-veneered-Lasani turned out to be a great experience. Although the first door was put in place a week ago, it’s looking great so far.

Can anyone suggest which one is better:

wood door vs. Fiber doors

Dear bilal khan

Wood working is the activity or skill of making items from wood, and includes wood carving, joinery, and carpentry.

Doors

When you enter a house, the first thing you face that is the Main Door of the house. Main Door always made up of solid wood. Always choose a beautiful and attractive design. Select quality wood for main doors.

Woods

Here are some beautiful woods available in Pakistan or can be Import from other countries

A-Class Woods

Here are some most expensive, beautiful and quality woods that are using in Luxury housing.

1.Bocote (Cordia)

World's most expensive wood is Bocote. Bocote is sought for its great beauty and ease of working. Bocote is a particularly fine, beautiful wood, with colours varying from light to golden brown and variegated irregular marking. It has an attractive ray fleck figure If quartersawn. Bocote is a strong lustrous wood, with medium and uniform texture and straight or shallowly interlocked green.

2.Walnut (Akhrot)

A beautiful wood with straight grains has a medium texture and moderate natural luster. Walnut is using in Luxury housing needs, doors, furniture's etc.

Pine Wood (Chilgoza)

Pine is Pine, right ? not quiet.

There's quiet a range in density and strength when it comes to the pine. Pine has a big family

Sand pine, Spruce pine, Table mountain pine, pitch pine, Virgina pine, pond pine.

Deluxe Quality Woods

1.Deodar (Diyar)

Mostly using in Pakistan Housing Industry, Deodar is our National wood, it have a beautiful and attractive texture with its pleasant smell.

2.Sheesham Wood

Heart wood raises from dark brown to a darker reddish brown. Generally has a straight grain though it can be interlocked sometime severely so. Texture is medium to coarse with a good natural luster.

Standard Quality Woods

Here are some economical woods for standard quality housing

1.Ash Wood

A big family of Ash wood available in market Blue Ash, White Ash, Black Ash.

2.Teak Wood

Artificial Woods

Many artificial wood products are available in Pakistan. Mostly using in economical wood work for doors, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, furnishes etc.

for more details pls visit my blog

armco-builders.blogspot.com

regards

muzafar mirza

We can custom made your door as per your specification

www.decondesigns.com

All person are sharing their very good experience and giving him as much as best suggestion

regards

faheam

Royal wood works

Doors rate

Malaysian palai door Rs140 sq feet

Melamine Palai door Rs160 sq feet

Oak palaai door Rs 250 sq feet

Kail wooden door full solid Rs600 sq feet

Golden teak wooden door full solid Rs750 sq feet

Red warranty wooden door full solid Rs 800sq feet

Oak wooden door full solid Rs 1300 sq feet

Diyaar wooden full solid door Rs 1600 sq feet

Dividers,cupboard, or kitchens ka bhiii kam karte hein ham

Reasonable rates par

Or kaam guarantee k sath or acha kam hoga apki choice ka.

Contact

Asif behram

Hi experts

AOA

i have a south facing door with direct exposure to sunlight and rain.during summer temp is plus 40 and in winter around zero. What type of wood is suitable for such conditions. Solution should be economical as well.

I HAVE A LOT DIYAR WOOD.I WANT TO SALE THIS WOOD IN RAWALPINDI AND ISLAMABAD

@ Muhammad Nawaz :Please email me detail of Diyar wood lot ( quantity and price demand)