Qabza Group PIA Society

I am NRP, working in Dubai for past 6 years. I own a house one Kanal, in Lahore PIA, society that has been occupied by a qabza group since 2010 and they are illegally living there. What can I do to get them out of my house asap? They say they cut humans like carrots.

If you are considering going through PK’s law channel then it will require a long time to sort your problem, which never stop. The quick solution to hire few gangsters and the job will be done. I am sorry to give a negative answer, but this the only solution for it; who cut human like carrots.

Get n touch with GULUBUTT

Dear Ahmad, very sorry to hear about your predicament. How cruel is it that the state is simply not interested in protecting lives and properties of its own citizens. We have all the sympathies with you. I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but the fact remains that unless you resort to using force, chances of retrieval of your property are bleak. We wish you ultimately get a better solution.

Dear all,

Thanks for all of you witth your valuable comments and suggestions on the issue. My parents are living with me and they are old and wants to go back. Unfortunately our house is occupied and have no other choice. My mothe curse them on a daily basis.

I worked in Pakistan for good 12 years in the banking sector and paid regular income tax, now when I contact the state authorities to help me, the answer is to follow the legal process which normally takes ages to reach to a decision.

Yes Ahmad, the state machinery is so corrupt that legitimate things that ought to get done in weeks actually take ages to materialize. This culture of corruption is getting stronger with every passing day despite having already destroyed everything, and there is no solution in sight. My blood boils, but I am as helpless as you are. These zardaris and sharifs and their likes are the beneficiaries of this corrupt system and they would never let this system weaken, no politics but it is a fact. These thugs have been ruling us since decades, they and their generations are flourishing by leaps and bounds and we the law abiding people are at the receiving end of the consequences of the corruption. We can only wish you good luck!

I commiserate with you…

Practical solution.

Find a media person by yourself or through your relatives (there are many reporters, always in search of such stories) convince him by any mean.

If your story is on air, chances are bright that u will get ur home back.

Like a drowning man catches at a straw you should try the idea floated by Triver. Other possibilities may include going to some bigger mafia and offer your house at a lower price. Another trick can be bribing the area SHO and he can guide and help you using legal court order with the help of his danda.

Who are they , and how they are living by making home? shop? you should resolved this matter as first priority because prices in pia currently better than wapda , johar town . I heard no scam in cooperative societies may be this plot fell victim of multiple ownership by fraudulent seller , details please .

If gullu butts brotherhood capturing it first show them power by law and then resolve issue by giving few percent all that they want i think , else azadi march to islamabad and join tusnami tehrik insaf :slight_smile:

Seniors should handle this thread pk1 ,khan , syed etc

Yes media can help , use all , city 42 to geo , and then do sell it asap , else u will be teased , frauds are on peak , in bahria many fake property dealers looted property investor . U r not alone in over all frauds in property .

Yes Ahmad I will also agree with the Triver.Everybody is corrupt here and this not the first time it happens.It is happening 4rm the Decades Admi mar jata hi lekin uska issue resolve nai hota.

I get very disappointed when I see or hear such things. It weakens my faith in this country unfortunately.

Dear shah and all, thanks once again for your comments and feedback.

Reference to your question, I bought the house in 2002' and mortgage with the bank. Documents were and are clear, there is no problem, otherwise it would not have financed by the bank. Since launch, I am the second owner in chain.

Every night before sleep, it comes into my mind and disturb me a lot. I spoke to different people, but no solution is coming up yet. The occupier is the brother of one MP (Nawaz league) brother.

Anyways, one of the idea I have got from the chain of replies to search a bug badmaash and sell it with reasonable discount. If you have got any contact then do let me know.

Thanks once again.

Ahmad,

You should contact CM Punjab I mean Shahbaz Sharif sab. I mean you can write a letter to him and send all details.

He is khademe Punjab and I am sure he will help.

Contact Express News.. Recently a PMLN MPA did ghunda gardi with police and they are after him.

Http://www.express.pk/contact/

Dear Ahmed Tanoli,

Thanks for ythe suggetion, appreciate you or anyone else could send me the address of CM Mrz. Khadme Aa. I will write a detailed letter to him.

Thank you all for all your concern.

Ahmed sahab your house still occupied??????

kindly contact me i have solution for it.

Email me at

gudbussiness@gmail.com and mentioned current status of it as soon as possible.

Thanks