Previous Projects By Star Marketing

Some people have mentioned that Star Marketing has marketed many failed projects in the past. Can someone list them here. Thanks!

Check their website man ..all r listed their

http://www.starmarketingonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=32&Itemid=33

I’m trying to ascertain which one of them were flopped? I ask as there is a lot of negative press re star on this forum

I don’t know about any flopping but Sun City Gwadar comes to my mind. I don’t know what happened there and if people even got a plot after several years.

The reason why most projects have been flops is due to high price in the first place. Obviously its how Star make their money. If they charge the same rate as initial booking from the housing scheme then they would be making a loss and would not exist. This causes major problems to investors as they pay over the odds in the first place and the question remains whether the society delivers. If they do, then they make a loss as they paid too much, but if the society does not deliver they lose out also. Therefore, it is a major flop if you buy from Star, however, it is ok for personal living if development is good. So far most of the projects by Star have been major disasters in terms of investment, such as Roshan Pakistan and Airport Society sector 4, which were overpriced to start off with. This puts a major question mark on Gulberg and would recommend for really long term investment or personal living!

Mostly all projects are Flopped marketed by Star Marketing.

All Flappers take help of Star Marketing

Flopped projects like

Gulberg Greens

Airport Enclave

Mall of Pindi, Rawalpindi

Gulberg Greens is flop ??

Are u sure ali sahab ??

" NEW ISLAMABAD"

Hype created by STAR|Marketing .... But actually its not, even slow development.