Apple

Authority
518 posts
1 best
Arshad

Authority
473 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Nafees Bhatt..
( 329 posts )

[7 Replies]
As per this article, Bahria Town Islamabad is better.

I can't say I agree with the take of the writer but he's entitled to his opinion. I will throw in my viewpoint once I see someone building a case in favour of Islamabad. I don't want to show my cards first. :D

323 days ago In Residential Schemes
Post Answer
Farhan Asad
(177 posts)
Thanks for sharing this information.
323 days ago 

Irfan
(603 posts)
Bahria Town Lahore is also very good. Fastest growing community in Lahore. Huge development activity is going on. Although its far away from Lahore, even then people are shifting there.
302 days ago 

Annie
(89 posts)
Both are good.
247 days ago 

Pk1
(1689 posts)
I have a friend who lives in Bahria Lahore.

I met him over dinner recently at Namak mandi restaurant on Peco Road. He told me he drove through LDA Avenue through Jubilee Town cutting across Raiwind Road and reached Shaukat Khanum. At the moment, it seems Bahria Lahore is a bit far flung, but very soon all these areas will become heavily populated inshaAllah.

Any way, what I dont like about Bahria Pindi (it is not in Islamabad even if you like to call it Bahria Islamabad) is that you have to go through PWD main road or through the narrow streets of Gulraiz colony to reach bahria pindi - unless of course you want to drive all the way up to Rawat to enter Bahria.

Any way, inside Bahria, I notice that it does not give the open feeling that you get in DHA Phase 2 Islamabad (DHA is in Islamabad zone V while Bahria is in Pindi). DHA is more open and wide: streets and especially distance between the edge of the street and house is more in DHA and less in Bahria.
247 days ago 

Pk1
(1689 posts)
By the way Nafees bhai, the article is talking about Bahria enclave (which is in Islamabad Zone 4) it is not talking about Bahria Islamabad near PWD and DHA.

With Bahria enclave, there are issues of NOC which the project does not have. And secondly, there are rumours that prices in Bahria enclave have been artificially inflated by Malik Riaz through pumping billions into the market and buying plots only to off load them later.

So prices in Bahria enclave can be tricky. But the location of bahria enclave is very scenic - surrounded by mountains.
247 days ago 

Ali
(448 posts)
Very reliable sources informed that there is huge buying of land near New Islamabad Airport. Sources also said that buying is towards southern side of Airport. Can any bros confirm this news?
230 days ago 

Mr. Khan
(3302 posts)
Ali:

You mean Bahria Town is moving into that area.....
229 days ago 

Post Answer (7 Replies)

Username:
Password:
Submit
Email Basket (0)
SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL