Cancellation of NOC of Sangjani Interchange

Cancellation of noc of sangjani interchange by nha due to the pressure of senate committe....Is it true???

Seniors please discuss this

Http://www.Senate.Gov.Pk/uploads/documents/questions/1399972116_495.Pdf

Too late as the interchange is almost ready… They just need to give some final touches and inaugurate it… AWT is backed by army and they will do something about it.

Agree with Junaid.How they can cancel NOC because it's almost ready.

Regards

I also heard that there is a stay order against interchange.

It will open but not soon in due course of time.

What will happen regarding prices in Awt Echs

They were declining. And will see more decline now

Not all but most of corrupt dealers /( management of echs) will not be happy. Who has made

Monopoly over there as they own these societies.

Were making alot of innocent genuine buyers fools.

As oil has been discovered over there.

NHA was not in favour of cancelling NOC of this interchangebutthey had to because of pressure of senate comitte...

Its true that its too late and one day this interchange will be operational but may be after a big delay

Friends as per my information most probably Interchange will open at the end of this month.There is no issue of NOC.

This matter has been resolved already. In fact it was never an “issue”, just a game. I don’t want to break the news prematurely, but you can expect a BIG news coming from AWT within the next 2 weeks. Once they officially announce it, then I will share some of the inside details of this whole game. Do you really think a two bit senate committee with no executive powers whatsoever will take on the Army? I mean seriously?!!

Army rules the Senate and NA and Media… Its like East India Company again…

I think its not about the army but the senate. Not sure if true or not but I heard this thing from many people that some senators in the senate committee were being bribed by management of Multi to get them direct motorway interchange. Senators were using this project to arm twist NHA into allowing Multi an unauthorized motorway access.

So NHA and AWT quietly made an arrangement and NHA cancelled their proper NOC, to shut up the senators. AWT then after finishing the job went to court who reinstated their NOC because it was issued after fulfilling all procedural requirements. And senate committee is also dissolved now because of new elections. I am not sure if Kashif sb has any other info, but this information is well known in the market.

Frndz see this ad from AWT.

http://e.jang.com.pk/03-08-2015/pindi/page2.asp

Matrix go and ask help from Indian Army, probably u will get it coz they seek loosers like u who are ready to back bite their own defenders like mir sadiq and mir jafar.

Hello experts and Gurus … Any update about Sangjani and AWT future …

Plz some body give update

BR Malik Sb.

We all know very well how much and what they defended in last 65 plus years. So let's just not go there. Everyone in power has their hands equally dirty if not more.

The only AWT project in ISB and how can it not have interchange? guys its a waiting game but it will be operational eventually

@Ali1. I agree with your view. A large number of plots in this scheme were allotted to families of “shuhuda” which makes it very significant. If any of these families send an application to the chief with a complaint, well you know better. Incidentally, the AWT board is headed by none other than the COAS. But my personal feeling is, this thing will be over much before any such situation arises. AWT has spent 50 crores on building this interchange with the help of FWO. Project was started after getting complete set of NOCs and fulfilling all formalities. Its not a question of if, just a matter of when.

Today so called the patriotics like matrix and imran are pointing fingers at Pak Army, what a shame yar. Those who are committed day and night to safeguard the country form our enemies at borders and fighting with the terrorists inside the country, who have sacrificed thousands of men for this country, today one odd individual stands and points out fingers at them, what a shame...

Ager ye army na ho to app logon ki na jan mehfoz na hi izat mehfoz ho gi, see what they are doing in KPK, BALOCHISTAN and even karachi, han if u r from MQM then its understood that why u r pointing fingers at our army.

Pakistan Zindabad Pakistan Army painda bad.

Love u both and hate ur enemies.

Any updates on this sangjani interchange?

I was also wondering has anyone got any news?

Looks like it will only happen when the margalla avenue happens :slight_smile: