Cricket and Real Estate

Should someone launch a test and first class cricketers cooperative housing society (tfcchs)?

50% plots for general public.

This can be a big success if some of the leading past and current cricketers can take the lead for brand marketing.

Any suggestions?

Old or new Cricketers name never can be guaranty of success of any society unless they give ideal solutions....

One cannot invest its hard earned money on the name of any Icon but always see his own interests..

If good society along with Icon can work otherwise his earned name in criket can loose in property business quickly.

Regards

Their name can give a good start if the location and developers are good.

It will make sense for this society to be in Islamabad because in that case players from all provinces will be interested.

Well its an interesting proposition Pk1. However I do think there are some points to consider when/if such a scheme gets launched, which are:

1. If Misbah launches a scheme, it will be verrryy slow to develop (tuk tuk)

2. If Afridi launches a scheme, it will start with a boom but will disappear soon.

3. If the Akmal brothers launch a scheme, you will get cheated out of your money.

4. If Saeed Ajmal launches a scheme, you will never know whether your allotment letter is original or doosra.

5. If Mohammad Irfan launches a scheme, all plots will have a “height” location.

6. And lastly I still remember how Javed Miandad was associated with a Real Estate group in Gawader and appear in their TV ads and say:

“Yad Rakhein! Gawader mein Sabzi Mandi sirf aik hogi!!” :D Javed Miandad and Sabzi Mandi? Imagine that!! LOL!

I had a few good suggestions for this but unfortunately my post is pending approval :confused:

Boom Boom Afridi!

I don’t think that is going to be a very good option as they already get good plots in Government schemes.

Nasir sahab first class cricketers don’t get plots from Govt. Also many test cricketers don’t have any plots.

Well said Syed Amjad! Now that calls for a ‘best-post’ selection. And here goes on the expectation of some reciprocity :wink:

@Syed Amjad: based on the yesterday’s match, your proposition " If Afridi launches a scheme, it will start with a boom but will disappear soon." may be replaced with “If Afridi launches a scheme, it will start with a boom but may [or may not] disappear soon.”:slight_smile: We may now consider him reliable, someone who does not necessarily to disappear soon:).

Guys what do you think about this article on the blog section. I think it matches your discussion

http://www.zameen.com/blog/what-if-cricketers-launch-their-housing-societies-2.html

Thanks Pk1 and point taken! :)

@IB. I would be more than delighted to change that, but I would like to wait for the next two games before deciding about his consistency :)

Fawad Alam scores first ODI hundred with a SIX!

And then thanks ALLAH with his HEAD on Allah ki ZAMEEN...

Relevance: Zameen Dot Com!

This idea has already been presented by syed amjad sb…

Saadi

Syed Amjad sahab presented his views in response to this post here. It was picked up by Zameen management in a Blog. Pk1 has also picked it up as best reply. It seems he wants Amjad to scratch his back and he will scratch the back of syed amjad.

Can it be Boom Boom Housing Society?

Chairman Shahid Afridi, CEO Umar Akmal and General Secretary Abdul Razzaq.

Who will GIFT one 30x60 or 35x70 plot to Shahid Afridi if he can score the fastest century of T-20s today?

Did you see the new Imran Khan’s wicket of Michael Clarke in the first inning???

We need to get AB de Villiers out! Desperately.

Baloch sb Mubarak ho :slight_smile: