DHA 2 Islamabad - Site For Next Askari Construction

Someone mentioned to me that Askari housing next project will be inside DHA 2 now as they have run out of good space. Mainly on the other side of expressway i.e. Ex Commoners Town (K,L,M,N,P). Does anyone here has more information on that?

Waqar sb.sir we have listened that it will be near sector D of dha 2 and it will contain brig level houses…Also there are the flats of askari being built in sector D…

Sounds good SAADI sb… Maybe they take possession of that disputed land near sector D?

Saadi Sb it seems your info is much updated

could you please advise the fate of DHA Valley (i.e. Expected posession)

Sohail sb…For fate of dha valley,please contact some fortune teller =)…Just joking sir…Sir i dont think so it will be developed in near future that is why i suggested it to sell it during boom…I sold the files of my uncle of jasmine block at 7 lacs own during boom and this is what i recommended to every file holder to get rid of it during boom…Now if you can leave it for one decade then put it in briefcase…

Sector D mein tu itnee jagha hi nahin hay … Unless they want to build house at different plots.

I do agree with SAADI that in the boom time, you should sell your properties as if we compile the recommendations of SAADI and SHEIKH then the meaning is same. There is not so much space and chance for good ROI.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dont understand your comment @Hamza Asif brother? mean to suggest sell in DHA2?

@Sheikh - there is some good chunk of land which is in dispute in sector D and outside boundary. If they are building, they may acquire this land. I however heard that it will be in commoners side adjacent to K,L,M,N.

Waqar sb sir you are right…That land in litigation is expected to be the next askari…