DHA Peshawar updates

Dha pesh is sending confirmation messages to all those who had applied for plots... So good news... Balloting will be held soon, most probably in march... So fingers crossed...

Regards

Mr. Khan, thank you for the update. In your opinion where will the prices be post balloting?

You welcome dear… It will all depend upon the size of inventory flooded into the market by DHA… Supply and demand principle…

I didn’t received any confirmation message so far. Anyone else?

Yup message received 2 days back

Did not receive any message.what if no message received?

DK dear. Where are you nowadays ?

Sir ,abroad, came back from short trip to Pakistan in Oct 2015.

How are you? ,and what about your health now?hope you are feeling the best of it now a days.

Dk, I think u need to call their help line number for peshawar, to confirm receipt of your application.

Regards

Yes I called and got confirmation of receipt. I think they ignored sms to overseas:(

Thats good Imran Khan, best of luck for balloting…

Thanks Mr. Khan best of luck to you as well, I hope all of forum members who applied to be successful in balloting… So that we keep sharing info…

Thanks buddy,

Balloting date announced, it will held on 4 March 2016.

DHA Peshawar ballot to be held on Mar 4th 2016

To get ballot results of DHA Peshawar asap please fill this form

www.bit.ly/1Fb8wjz

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I4DOzhT1vFHdApVep5w7LctFO8AXddCG89yBp7-qK9k/viewform

You should also send a SMS and Whatsapp text message to +16308024186 with you FULL name on file your CNIC number and if allocation file number.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

Plz use +163080241861 for calls SMS but WhatsApp direct texts preferred. Send texts to +16308024186 to get more of your relatives or friends in LRE WhatsApp groups.

Best of luck to all applicants...

Good work, CMY sb....

Regards

Khan sahab any info regarding ongoing profit on files on installments…

Nothing confirmed as yet.

I think after intimation of letters, market wil establish its direction.

Dear mr.khan

i have purchased an apartment in fortune residency.the management keeps telling lies about completion date. What do suggest i should do.the incharge ''Ahmed'' at sight is a great liar.kindly advise

Dealers are trying to buy 10 marla at 2 lacs and kanal at 4 lacs. Offering 10 marla at 5 lacs. Rates will stabilize in the coming week or so. Someone, from Peshawar may confirm the rates if any at the moment.

Regards