E - 17 Cabinet Division

They have developed E 17/3. What about the development of E-17/2,1 and 4?

It is gonna launch in march end e-17/2 according to my information …

Junaid bro

are you have any info about GAS availability to E-17,E-16 cabinet.

Lines availble but connection isnt there @mqahmed

Wat will b price tag n new launch dears for 10 n 20 marla plz…

E 17 development managment is looking lazy. On the other hand Mutli is quite proactive.

Moreover B 17 is more dealer oriented as compare to E 17.

What should Cabenit Division Management have to adopt to make this housing scheme more attractive for the end users?

Ilyas, yes Cabinet society management is far slower as compared to Multi.

But if prices go up due to dealer euphoria, then such prices are not standing on solid fundamentals. They are going up because of speculative copy-cat buying. This happens in B-17 and in Bahria files and non-possession projects.

On the other hand, prices in cabinet are on firm and level ground (no filling of dealer euphoria). So Cabinet is slow to increase but it will not experience a free-fall effect.

So if you want to make a quick buck, you can go to highly traded projects (at the right time when the up swing is just starting) but if you want good value for money it is better to purchase where prices are solid.

Multi B-17 is highly traded but if you purchase in possession areas when prices are down, it is still a good investment because prices have some solid pillars as well such as CDA sector, margalla avenue, very good development standard, brand of multi etc.

It is already an attractive society because of price tag and great location thank GOD its not dealer oriented and real time prices there comparing with b-17 also cabinet is government based society and multi is totally a private project society :slight_smile:

Both Cabinet and Multi are totally private.

A society of employees of Cabinet Division does not mean that it is owned or managed by Cabinet Division of the Govt of Pakistan.

@pk1 last time i visited society office many peoples working there on government payroll there style of working is totally like a CDA staff and upon my inquiry transfer officer told me that 70% employees on seniors seats are from govt payroll

They are govt employees but their govt job has nothing to do with the society.

The society itself is pvt. It is just that govt employees (present and retd) have made and registered a private society.

Allright Pk1 thanks for updated information :slight_smile:

Junaid Sb when you r going to start construction there in e 17

Ilyas sb little bizi nowadays in job IA very soon make a thread then :slight_smile:

What about 40X80 plot in E-17/3, street 26. HOW MUCH IS WORTH TO BUY?

Per marla cost per marla is 2 lac approximately. Depending upon location. It should be near about 25 to 27 lac. How much is the demand @ MQ Ahmad sb.

Which sector is Phase-1 Extension in E-16/17? it will be e-16/2 or some other? thx

@Mq is it corner one in e-17/3 i think best suitable offer is 28-29 and its 50ft road corner i think…

What would be the ideal time to start construction in e-17/3? As material and construction prices are increasing, one cant help but think about this.

Many peoples already started construction and make grey building intially if u have money make grey structure.