Fazaia Colony Gujranwala

Can experts shed some light on newly launched Fazaia Colony in Gujranwala.

There is not hype for such a project as there are lots of projects like this which are pending or not so common. If you need construction and interior designing services then we can help you out. Moreover, it is the right place where you asked the question as property investors share useful information here.

Don’t go for it. There is a big fraud story behind this scheme.

Recently there was a huge full paper ad in jang for FHS Gujranawala. I think it is going to be a big project. Fazaia housing generally have been a success except for Tarnol. Develpoment work is also going on in full swing

Sorry Guys. My info was wrong. There was a lot of confusion earlier on. However now i can safely say that fraud story has no ground and it is safe to invest there.

Dear Sohail…Kindly share more info, like location, credibility of developers and price…

Yes, it exists. I do agree with Mr.Sohail and i also came to know that it is a good place to construct your home. If you want construction then I can help you out in this regard.

Here you go cheers...

http://friendsmania.net/admissions/fazaia-housing-scheme-gujranwala-5-10-marla-booking-details-price-pakistan-air-force-project-36697/

What i ve heard is that the overall layout of the scheme is quite impressive; many features like 150ft wide roads being first timers in Gujranawala

@ All I am not a gujranwala resident so i am posting this question to all of you.

I have heard that Gujranwala is a city whose real estate prices increase very slowly . Can you guys please confirm the authenticity of this and also please share the reasons for this slow price increase.

Waiting for your valuable opinions...

A.o.a Project is owned by Pakistan air force. Land is in possession of Pakistan air force and being developed by pakistan air force as well. Approved by GDA with the highest development fund in the history of gujranwala. I met Mr. Hassan sarfraz,who guided me so well(team member) that i recommend people to visit once or for further detail call Mr. Hassan on 0321-9472644

@sohail sir now gujranwala moving toward better living style. Trends are changing there.it is a very important industrial city. Now scope of ivestmnt is increasing there with every passing day… Now prices are rapidly increasing there. City housing has set a bench mark over there and people want to move to better gated community as compared to staying in gali mohallaz.

@ sam Thanks for your valuable inputs. Is there any discount or rebate for air force personals?? Secondly what do you think, is it advisable for people not living in Gujranwala to invest in this project

Thanks in advance

Since it is a project by the PAF, so I think PAF personnel will get it at a rebated rate. Also i ve heard that the total land has been divided 60:40 ratio, 40 % for civilians being already floated in market and currently is being offered. From investment point of view does not appear to be bad option since PAF is seriously looking forward to develop it at a fast pace to good standards. Rest Allah Almighty knows the future

Whatever…i have booked a 5 marla plot in FHS earlier this August… I m sure if the project completes within the specified period… Then its gonna be blockbuster society in gujranwala…as the location is ideally reachable…i will recommend FHS to all who want to invest…

@Adeel yeah adeel i think this is so far best investment in gujranwala…fhs has no letigation so far according to my verification…

Please note that progress is at initial stage now as i observed personally so it yet to early to have too much expectations…

How do experts compare Fazaia with DHA Gujranwala. Price tag of DHA is almost half of fazaia. Which society has location advantage? DHA is offering 100% energy back up meaning no load shedding, what about Fazaia?

Fazaia is close to city and has easy access to many educational & other facilities around. Proposed DHA is closer to Rahwali Cantt but far away from city. Both options have pros and cons. Fazaia has promised modern setup like roads but the power plant option of DHA is really a plus. I think overall we will have to wait and see. The DHA prices are expected to rise as ground breaking starts. The fazaia prices on the other hand are based on the fact that the project has already been on the way

@all

what is the current price of plots in dha gujranwala?

and when are the prices expected to increase in FHS gujranwala??