Gwadar Property

What is the present situation of Gwadar property especially of new world city. Any guess on its future.

Gwadar has not made news in a long time, primarily because of the unrest in the area. There have been a number of unfortunate events in the past and the government just has not been doing anything about it. At this point and time, it seem rather that the future of Gwadar is bleak but I do hope the ports and construction can lift the city. I wish the same for the rest of the province as well.

Paid a visit recently. Houses in new town are like dha phase 8 khi. Lot of work n planning being done by GDA’ . Law n order much better than khi. Chinese intent to make port fully operational in next 6 months. Lacking is honest n dedicated beaurecracy. In bird eye view if balochistan dust settles a bit gwadar is all set as next real estate playground as dha khi is dead these days. Likes of akd n hashwanis buyin lot still. But let’s see as it always has been a risky domain wid ppl turnin rich n poor overnight. Best part was new town phase 5 underground electric wiring n solar lights. Hope for the future hub

In really surprised. Anyone else can please through some light on future of gawadar

Gwadar International Airport on 4500 acre land under construction, fencing complete and Run way under construction. It will become a major business Hub of the world in near future.

K.P.K. House under construction, Land also acquire for Sindh House, Balochistan House & Punjab houses.

Note: Special Rebate for armed forces officers and investors.

For more details about Gwadar port or City please contact:

Appreciated Mr.Arshad,

Its really seems good to heard about Gwadar,good thread,its requested to those friends who in touch with Gwadar must share the updates about Gwadar.

Syed Basit sb,

Kindly share the updates about Gwadar's development work & about Gwadar's property on this Forum.So kind of u.

Dear here is my contact no 0323 5900538 and gwadar is now on its right way. I visit gwadar crime ratio in district gwadar is less then 0% means no crime. Road network of entire city and from Karachi to gwadar makran coastel highway is completed. There will be 3 airports in district Gwadar, 1 is running in city 2ndly is under construction on 4500 acre piece of land 3will be in pasni.Land allotted for Baluchistan house sindh house Punjab house and for kpk house also for governer baluchistan house and these houses are under construction. Chinese are working in port and apx.500 Chinese are there . Overall the situation of gwadar is very vell . People who are going to invest now in gwadar will get reward within few years…

Mr Basit I appreciate your emphatic sermons about gawadar. Can you please tell us about how the dealings happen in Gawadar? is it under GDA or private?

Dear Basit,

Thanx for updating us about Gwadar's development,we really do appreciate if u keep update us on this forum.

And Mr.Sinful All matters are look after by GDA.

Check links

http://www.alnoorgwadar.com/downloads/GDA%20Development.pdf

http://tribune.com.pk/story/820829/development-schemes-new-gwadar-airport-gets-ecnecs-approval/

http://www.gda.gov.pk/pages/masterplan.html

http://www.gwadarport.gov.pk/

Dear sir all these 2 projects singhar housing and new town and third project is industrial estate there is a size of 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5acre industrial or for ware house purpose are running under govt. Of baluchistan.

Dear sir now a days there is no sale purchase in any private project just these 2 projects are running New town and singhar housing scheme

Dear Basit,

What about Muscat Center commercial area ? Do u know the current price of 1 kanal or 2 kanal commercial plot in Muscat center ?

Dear sir muscat centre is a private commercial project but i don’t know the rates of plots there in muscat centre… Because only 2 projects are running in Gwadar New town and Singhar housing scheme…

Dear Members,

Can you please guide me about Bin Qasim City Project, Gwadar. The developer (Nakhlah Group) has disappeared and no contact can be established with them. We have paid around 75% of the price in installments to the developer.

Kindly advise. Would deeply appreciate your support.

Regards,

Waqar

Dear Mr Waqar as I mentioned above there is only three projects which are working under govt. Of Baluchistan New town ,Singhar and Industrial Estate . This Bin qasim city is a private project in mouza Chab kalmati which is nearly 40 to 50 km faraway from Gwadar city. Moulana Khalil balidi or Hafiz muhammad Ismail are the owner/director of these project. As I know I shared here…

Dear Mr. Basit,

The developer has ran away and we cannot contact them. Can you advise if GDA can help us in this? Many thanks.

Regards,

Waqar

What about the time now for jumping in Gawadar?

Ahmad: I think now is the right time to jump into Gwadur. It has never been so promising as it looks today.