Housing foundation combined scheme with private partners

Housing foundatin going to start combine schemes with private partners.
Details is here on following link

Http://www.Express.Com.Pk/epaper/popupwindow.Aspx?Newsid=1103468803&issue=np_isb&date=20160420

Yeh housing foundation going to start many projects in zone-1/2,

F-14/15 are near maturity as process of allotment going on.

The joint venture of govt org with private organizations need very tight control else many failed in past. There are many location identified around new airport. So if any mega project starts in zone -2, it might end the corrupte'd property M@fia in this area and prices may seen correction in nearby societies.

Not much hope with housing foundation projects. …they started apartment projects in G13 years ago as JV…Still on standstill…china cutting by their corrupt officials in G13. …

Regarding F-14/15 please see following link

http://e.jang.com.pk/04-22-2016/pindi/pic.asp?picname=41.gif

One liner comment…Housing is simply impotent…These things will remain in newspaper forever.

Saadi bhai, project implement hota hy ya nhe, yeh to door ki baat hy lekin jin ko plot allot ho jayengay, unki to lottery nikal aayegi in short term.

Khan bhai r ehne dain bass.2009 main bharakahu main aik plot allot huey they housing ne or aj takk u ska kuch nahi pata.even pol issue nahi huey 7 Sal main.koi lottery nahi hay yeh.na us no sale kar skate hain na rakhne ka koi faida hai.yeh cda or housing is simply impotent to utmost extent.gone are the days when oeople used ti earn from their projects.

People Have recently earned millions from CDA sector G-13. And I think people will earn millions from C-15. But people will have us believe that the only place to live, invest or earn is DHA or Bahria. For obvious reasons:)

@ pardesi.I know personal hona tumhari purani aadat hai so no worries.Gone are the days of g-13/14 as it is stagnant for last good 3 years..It is not only the price but the standards of developments that are also necessary..Sector g-13 was a different story because of its location..Don't tell me about housing ..I know how much competence level they have as my father had remained on their interview panel for couple of years..It was the overall property boom that also helped g-13 to grow otherwise we all know how good it was performing and how much it gained in last 3 years..Millions from c-15..Yes i agree those who are manipulators and misguiders will earn millions but end consumer would be left stuck for decades praying to get plots..There are many examples..G-13 apko bara nazar ayya hai zara g-14/1,2,3 bharakahu, e-12 housing schemes ka bhi jawab de den..As i said yeh aki purani aadat hai jo baat suit karay uska jawab dedo or jo na karay usko goal kar jao..Housing itni achi hai tou buy karo na bharakahu kay plots main apko deta hoon investor rates pe.Mark my words f-14 pe govt employees case kar den ge according to my assessment.

People have earned millions in g-13 when it turned to a reality i.e when it got possession, when it was in the air rates were at their minimum for years and years..And f-14 kay case main possession ka no chance.

And btw how much you knows about f-14..Have you ever been at that place..I request everyone that go and see how that place is being encroached by govt. Officials after it is announced by housing.it is another e-12 in the making..jis ko bhi verify karna meri or prdesi ki baaton pe yaqeen karne ki bajaey khud site visit karlen or under construction encroachments dekh len.

One more thing dealers kis rates pe f-14 buy kar rahain hain verify kar len apki tabiyat thandi ho jaye gi..Itni baat hoti na tou dealers hi saari memberships ache rates pe buy kar lete.

Look at the news…Layout plan as been prepared without getting the possession of land…Big LOL…One can easily read between the lines what is going to happen…Big fishes ko plot allot honge, general public buy karegi unse at exorbitant rates or phir 20 saal takk na possession na development or rotay raho…

Saadi bhai, at least i was not expecting such kind of foolish comment from you. How u cud compare barakhu wid F-14/F-15 loc wise?

In ur 2nd post, u had accepted that jinko plot allot hongay, they wil earn big.

I hv never said housing is gng to devlp, but u know k jinhon ne game khelni hoti hein, woh khail jaayengay.

Thanks

G khan bhai i understand the location factor but one thing, these are only going to be alloted to FG employees agar case na ho gya to so no juice for investor so game khelnay ka sawal hi peda nahi hota secondly now people are not naive enough to blindly put money after cda or housing name..So genuine public would have negligible interest..Thirdly it is not a short term game as you are portraying it...Housing ne POL hi issue kartay kartay 3 se 4 saal laga dene hain or POL kay baghair plot bechnay ka koi faida nahi..

Aap ki hidmat main arz hai game iss main kon khelay ga agar allot hua tou, woh officers jinhain allot honge and they would sell expensive,usss kay baad housing ne sector to develop karna nahi so what is in for general public or investors who would buy expensive??The only thing that would be left for them is laaray and jhooti tassalian..Shayad you don't know their flats project right in the middle of g-13 failed miserably so i highly doubt kay people would make millions.This is my opinion and you can disagree.

Khan bhai aap mera point samjh nahi rahay..mere or aaop kay liye isme kya hai???As an investor kuch bhinahi so what is the point of being so happy??Yeh seniorty basis pe FG employees ko allot honge so that is it..General public kay liye tabb faida hai jabb buy karne kay baad development bhi ho..As people are already stuck in g-14,e-12 and long list of incomplete projects so no charms for investors this time..Every one knows what will be going to happen.

One question to senior members, Khan bhai and SADDI bhai specially.

we all know that CDA and Housing Foundation projects get delayed and so on. The senior officers of Govt; who are eligible for these Housing Foundation plots are generally of 20th, 21st grade officers with appointments like sectaries etc and influential people.

Then why these people not use their influential power in order to push such housing foundation and CDA to get develop such projects so that they (allottes) can be benefited.

I hope you get my questions. :-)

Ali bhai. My father is at grade 20 appointment right now on so I have been observing this phenomenon since childhood.what I have observed is all of these departments lack unity and discipline and everyone puts before his personal interest rather than collective interest.secondly policies are personalised rather they should institutionalised.thirdly there is no concept of welfare in our govt institutes so no one cares.lastly there is no concept od acoountabilitu in civilian institutions so if deptt is under any corrupt officer then all the projects get delayed because of massive construction in such projects.contrarily army projects are successful because of their unity, discipline accountability, concept of welfare and uniform policies.

@ ali..Sir my father is at grade 20 appointment right now so i have been observing all these scenarios since childhood..What i have observed is civilian institutions lack unity discipline and concept of welfare as everyone puts his self interests ahead of collective interests..Secondly if deptt is run by corrupt individual then because of massive corruptions, projects gets delayed which is the main problems in the delay of such projects. Thirdly the policies of our civilian institutions are personalized rather they should be institutionalized.Contrarily, army has unity, discipline, clearly stated policies and concept of welfare so that is why they are good at delivering such projects.

Btw CDA ki haalat is waqt bhookay billay jesi hai because unkay paas sirf 78 crore thaa jo fbr ne freeze kar dia hai for not paying taxes..I don't know what is the latest situation..Shayaad yeh commercial ki auction hi issi liye horahi hai kay pesay nahi hain unkay paas..Allah kher hi karay kyun jabb cda kay paas paisa thaa cda ne us waqt kuch deliver nahi kia abb to phir cda fukra hai abb pata nahi kya kare ga..Wese yeh pattern hai housing ka bhi, jabb funds khatam hon, fg employees ko lara laga kay paisa ikatha kar lete hain or phir truck ki batti kay pichay lagg jao..latest example of such incompetence is bharakahu scheme.

Saadhi bhai i am just curious where does the upkeep money for DHA projects come from? like the army security guards in DHA? are there salaries paid by government?

Sir it is a big misconception..Even dha is not constructed with the government's money, let alone its maintenance..Sir the model works as follows.

1-The organization buys a land in far flung area at dirt cheap rates.

2-Each officer has to contribute a certain amount of money from his pay every month till retirement to get all those plots to which he is entitled.

3-Remaining amount has to be paid by the officer at the time of allotment.

4-Dha develops that land from the money they get from their officers.

5-For up-keeping, every person living in dha has to pay monthly charges or in case you keep the lot, you have to pay non-utilization charges from which maintenance and all these pays etc are managed.

Federal government does not contributes a penny to dha what so ever.

@Saadi I strongly disagree with your statement that DHA does not get any funds from federal government but I do not wish to share any private information over here. However I do agree with your point that amongst all the recipients of such funding by government departments DHA puts it to best use.

As for CDA my feeling is that its bigger issue is not of funding but its staff.It has been infiltrated by people who play on both sides of wicket i.e. Developers as well as land mafia.

Mean time the files rates of F-14 selling at 30lac profit for size 30*60, FGECHS dues are 16lac, purchaser will hv to pay five lac as a token to govt employees being allotted, remaining on issuance of payment plan and transfer.

It's kind of lottery for allotties mostly senior official and at age of retirement I e DOB 1954-55.

(Above information taken from dealer involve in sale-purchase of files).

What about fourthy thousands applicants serving in FG. FGHEF already gathered billions at the name of memberahip.

Some people claiming that this time land will acquired through land acquisition act and contract will be given to credible developers I.e NLC for timely completion. The process will be completed in couple of months.

Otherwise FG employees might take back membership fees I.e 5000-100000@ deduction of 2%.

But please don't believe every thing blindly, some time such things spread in market for short time gains by property mafia. FGEHF track record shows massive delays, one can consider it for next generation investment.

@ nasir05..Sir there are no 30x60 as of the news right now now..Minimum size is 35x70

@ HMT..Sir i still reiterate that FG don't pay any penny for DHA..One of uncle is a serving PAAS officer and has dealt with defense payments for a lng time in the past so from the most credible sources i again say that dha is solely run from the officers' money and no money is contributed by federal govt whatsoever..