Is It True? E-12 Development

Is it true? CDA is finally going to start development in E-12 and I-12? I am not sure but the new says, yes!

http://e.jang.com.pk/05-28-2014/pindi/pic.asp?Picname=02_06.gif

It has to be true because newspapers cannot publish news based on mere rumors.

Samra baji… We are talking Jang newspaper here. They can publish anything… Haha

Samra Baji, waisay Junaid Bhai ki baat may wazan hy…

And they were the ones who published the Rawat Airport announcement as the second largest headline on their front page.

Jang group can do anything.jhoot ko such aur such ko jhoot jaan ker GEO.

CDA wake up please. …

Khan Bhai and Junaid Bhai, PEMRA walon ne ap k replies parh liey tou Jang ko aik nai surkhi mill jaye gi.

And as said Imran sahib Geo is nowadays PTV2 so I think national TV used to give true news. Is it…

Haha that’s good then… We will get publicity…

Nowadays govt of pakistan is launching new housing schemes in islamabad area with collarboration with foreign companies.

So its my advice to all members which are real allotees of any sector in islamabad to hold up their properties.

For further details you can discuss with me also

An other lollipop or its real?

http://e.jang.com.pk/09-15-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=46.gif

Looks like some progress has finally been made. If this turns out to be wrong too, then prices will drop like crazy.

They should take some serious action to complete the development. More then 25 years has been passed without even taking possession of area and still nobody is sure. What makes them so lethargic?

My sources have told me that I-12 development is going on. Not sure about E-12.

I can't understand why such news came into news paper without any ground realities? and more surprising nobody condemn the authentication of such news. Which in return exploited by many ways.

How many more years do our corrupt authorities need to develop a single committed sector? Announced since 25 years

Why nobody wants to comment on E-12 issue? Is it a totally dead sector or any other reason? Or there is no hope at all for the development of this sector?

Its a kind of dead horse or a sleeping palace…sometime Government wokeup and try to give some oxygen…hum sab omeed say hain…

Anu, this is good news, but I don't understand how can they give possession to allotees without development, which in my view would take 3 years minimum. You need to visit site yourself and meet with estate agents to get the right picture.

I don't want to misguide you, but such news have been used in the past to play speculative games.

Today's news item in Dawn and The News is regarding development of Service Road East of E-12. CDA has taken possession of 1300 kanal for the said purpose. I think the news item's contents are true to this extent. I.e making of service road East.

Possession for full sector is still a long way to go. There is no mention of other road development. We can safely assume that this news item is restricted to the construction of service road East only.