Sector E-12

Any idea when the development is going to start in sector e-12 islamabad. Why the prices have jumped in past one year when even cda has handed over the possesion of plots since its launch in early 80’s

Its a black hole. It sucks more and more capital and more and more suckers!

Any update on settlements of villagers in I-12? Any tentative time frame for development?

@Mr Amir

As Pk1 said that it`s a black hole and you can never understand that why prices gone up in property sector. If you are interested in construction then we provide services all over the Pakistan. You can send us your requirements with your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com. You can also see our work at http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates or dial 04236655262.

Houses of residents are being demolished!

http://e.jang.com.pk/05-28-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=02_06.gif

Road works to start once a Guarantee is submitted by the contractor.

@Mohammad Asif

Any further news/progress about sector e-12 ?

@ HAMZA ASIF

i have 12 Marla area in bahria phase 8, and want to construct double story house , good quality,

want to know

1= my total area is 12 Marla , i.e 12 into 225=2700 sq feet

2=according to bahria rules how much area can be covered,

3= final construction cast , with good quality material , and good finishing,,,,while able to check the material and quality of construction on snap visits at my choice , and

legal binding terms ..

if you post it here it will benefit me ,and all others as well

Cost varies according to selection of material and design that you select for construction that`s why I think we should arrange a meeting. You can send me your details at above mentioned email address or send me your contact details so that we could own contact you.

Normally rates are:

The covered area cost these days is between Rs 2800 to Rs 3000 /sq.ft. For A quality construction and design charges will be between 4 lac to 5 lacs.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Budget 2014-15

No allocation of funds for E-12 development in budget 2014-15 on CDA Web. Means after passing 25 years its not on CDA wish list?

http://www.cda.gov.pk/about_us/budget/

@Anu: I think one I-12 is E-12 in the following:

"An amount of Rs.200.00 million has been allocated for the development of Sector I-12. Improvement of water supply system through external sources will get Rs.100.00 million. Similarly, Rs.400.00 million has been allocated for the development of Sector I-12."

@IB,I hope so because it was announced. In last year budget they also allocated the same amount but nothing has happened and this year too.

Let's hope for the best although CDA has last their trust. But for allotee point of view wait and pray is the only option.

I would also like to advice that wait for good time. It is not so far that you will get rid of all these problems. Property business is actually a black hole as discussed before that sometimes it covers soon and sometimes it takes a long time.

http://www.ameradnan.com/blog

@ hamza.Sorry but i am forced to say that you always present baseless arguments.Do you even know where E-12 is located??Have you ever critically visited the site??I can simply bet that its problem cannot be solved until the day of judgement.CDA in now nothing more than a corrupt organization which is totally in the control of mafia.Those who have invested there should sell their plots and go for much better options.It is another g-12 which is in the making.

@SAADI

cool down,

you are 101% correct on experience ,and facts on ground ,plus apparently lazy zigzag scenarios of cda, not clear and no ground realities,just news ,

But to be that harsh will hurt ppl sentiments, who have their millions invested in these doomed cda sectors,

last year when i was in Pakistan i visited E-12 and was astonished ,as why and how can such a beautiful area adjacent to E-11 ,be left so ,for decades, definitely there could be reasons, beyond solutions, [ may be]

regards, with humble words,

DK

Saadi Bhai, your saying that it's problems cannot be solved till day of judgement. It seems to me a bit exaggeration. But I want to understand.

I live in E-11 and investment in D-12 too. Allhamdolillah always stayed away from investing in E-12.

What are exact reasons in short? Even one or two sub-sectors can't be developed? I just know that problem is compensation complications and Golra people influence.

Would be grateful if you can explain in short.

Once development starts, E-12 will be out of range for most of us :) ...

So its like a gamble ...

@Sadi CDA is taking some steps in right direction and effectees are getting plots in I 12. However development will be started in next two to three years. DHA islamabad is also very lazy and loosing repute in the market . Phase 2 extension and B 17 phase 1 almost launched at the same time but now B 17 phase 1 is livable but DHA phase 2 extension are still files.

First of all i again apologize if i hurt anyone with my words.

Secondly imran sb..Sir these steps are being taken for last 25 years but you know the situation very well.After sometime,big stake holders put such news on papers regarding e-12 or g-14 to earn some more bucks.And one more thing sir,right now in this scenario we are not comparing dha and other societies.Topic of focus is e-12 and laziness of cda has no match.

@ BR malik sb..Sir i would laconically say that when individuals gets strong as compared to the institutions,then usually system collapses..Main reason is the unbelievably strong mafia behind it because ever one knows that if it is developed properly,its prices will be more or less equal to f-7 or any other elite sector of zone 1 due to its location.

Sheikh sb this if is the only prevailing problem for last 25 years sir.

You are right especially about implanting news items about problematic sectors and earning a few more bucks. Afterall, bribing journalist is not a difficult thing.

Please see the link below. I think its encouraging news about e-12 sector.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1117840/land-for-e-12-to-be-acquired-in-three-months-cda-chairman