Status Updates - Multi Orchard Development Works

Someone has posted on facebook the development status of new plots added in Map of Block-C near Block-D:

https://www.facebook.com/505742062778439/photos/a.519401178079194.122670.505742062778439/775085212510788/?type=1&theater

You can share further development status/news/updates on this thread.

Most solid development news will receive "Best-Reply" status. It will be pinned to the top of this thread!

Why MPCHS has described these plots as C-Block plots?

If they will be developed with D-Block, then why not call them D-Block plots?

This was a game Pardesi Bhai… And nothing more… The block name does not make a difference, but its the time of possession which will make the difference…

Seniors what u think will be the time of possession in c block august or late then that??

They are saying August...

In any case, the development works are at an advanced stage so I guess possession can be given this year certainly. Allah knows best.

Pk1:

I am also hopeful about timely possession if progress continued at the current pace.

Regards

Possession in D and E block.

CDA's Ghandara's Enclave's Launch.

Margalla Avenue Finishing and Inaguration.

All these will help boosting the prices in B-17.

Nasir sahib, chorein na. Aap bataein London mein mosam kaisa hey?

Hahahahahaha

Gas connections will be available at time of possession?

Multi promised in its brochure that there is gas in this scheme. So if there is no gas, will it be Multi's responsibility?

What will the plot owners do in that case?

In that case they will use LPG, Kerosine Oil, Lakri, or Gobar of Cows/ Bufflaos… One should promote green energy utilization…

Lol!

By the way is it allowed to keep a buffalo in Multi Orchard farmhouse? I asked then they said only dog. Not good - farmhouse should have at least goats and hens... I want to keep goat, desi hens and teetar.

Pardesi Bhai Jaan:

Apna Dais, Apna Ikhtiyaar...

Desi ando k waqat iss nacheez ko bhool na jana....

Yes I think you are right. They cannot stop people from keeping a few animals at least.

Most welcome for desi eggs :)

Thanks mate:

Waisay desi aur pardesi ka combination bura nhe hy....

Lol.

Is land for D block fully acquired?

As per Multi officials “YES”.

Mr Khan ji,

I want my family members to also buy in Orchards so that I will not live there alone...

But they are saying C block is too expensive for holiday home. I can advise them to buy in D block but I dont want them to get stuck in D block if it is like D block of B-17.

What is your opinion, will they get stuck in Delta-D?

D seems not a good letter with Multi projects. If there is E in Orchards may be that is safer?

Dear Pardesi:

I personally don't see any such issue at the moment. The rest Allah knows better about the future. I can help you in this regard, if you need any.

Regards