Wapda Town B-18~C-19

I saw some development in Wapda Town. I was told that Margalla Avenue will connect M1 from Wapda Town. If that is true, the I see this AA a very good one among Zone-2 societies. Please share if you have information about Wapda Town.

Intresting… Lets see wat the seniors have to say

Hassan u r also one of the seniors…

The information is partially correct although the dealers, as they often do, have twisted it in a certain way. Margalla Avenue will be connected with M-1 through the Sangjani interchange being built in AWT. The interchange is being financed by three societies (AWT 60%, Wapda 20%, ECHS 20%). Therefore, D block of Wapda town will connect to C block of AWT to get a direct access to the interchange. However, as of now, Wapda has yet to develop its D block. So its not clear when this link will be established.

Thanks Mr.khan.....

Syed Amjat i remm you telling me abt this few months ago.so i guess nothing new here than. .;(

Thank you Syed Amjad bhai. What you think about investing in Wapda Town. Is it long term or medium term invetment, 2-3 years? Due to its location, is it not going to be one of the best in zone-2?

Malik Majeed Sb,

It is long term investment for reasonable return on investment.

Regards

All ligit societies in zone 2 will have good future IA

Malik Majeed sb I think Wapda Town has a bright prospective future. The society has decent development standards and all facilities are available. Their gas connection was approved just before the ban was imposed, so now they have gas, whereas even Multi Professional is without it. Its proximity to the Sangjani bazar may also be a blessing in disguise for future residents. The society auctioned a few commercial plots about 3 months back which went fine. The main issue remains road access. The sooner this issue is resolved the faster it will develop and give returns.

In my opinion, Wapda Town is a good investment for the medium term (2-3 years).

It is a good investment opportunity.

Updates about wapda town in terms of development and 30 x 60 price pls?

A.O.A,

We have construct many houses in DHA, Bahria Town, PWD Society, Ghauri Town and also in Airport Housing Society. Now in these days we are working in Bahria Town and Airport Society.

If you want to see our works then I will also sent some pics which we construct.My rates of construction is different in different areas.

Please feel free to contact us via email,SMS or call.

Global Property and Construction Company GPCC.

Email: khalare@yahoo.com

Phone and SMS: 03315119895

A.o.A

Near Benazir International Airport there is a a society that is Airport Housing Society. In this society I have plots which is on installments. I want to sell the plots.So please feel free to contact with me.

Best regards,

Ahmed Saleem

khalare@yahoo.com

Gentlemen

Both of your posts are not related to this topic. Please advertise somewhere at appropriate places. Thanks and regards

Ahmed Saleem,

If you want to advertise your business use OLX. You will get more quick response then posting here.

Sorry for the disturbance,I have only posted my ad in separate forum and the topic of that forum is construction of houses. I didn't post any ad in other forum it is automatically sent to all other forums and I don't know how it happens.

I again apologize for this act. And hope you understand

Thanks..

Very soon I.A Wapda town will rock … Wait is over

Ohh happy to read this. Furqan sab why are you saying this.is there something special?

No coz I have bought a plot there :slight_smile:

Just wait few months for M.A