What to import from china

Do anybody has an idea what should i import from china? I have trading business experience. I have visited china some times. Investment is 10 million.

Porcelain Tiles.

Hello!

I just sent you an email regarding your inquiry about what to import from China.

I own a product sourcing and trading company here in Guangzhou China. We provide services such as product sourcing, factory visit and auditing, price negotiation, packaging assistance, and shipping. We have established connections with different suppliers around China that makes the product sourcing process easier and faster. We are a one-stop shop solution to all your trading needs in China. For more info visit our website at www.barrandest.com or Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/barrandest for updates of products we previously sold to our clients.

Please email me about the specifics of the products you intend to import from China so we can start. I'll be more than willing to help you.

Regards,

Alwin Landicho Estareja

General Manager

BARR AND EST LIMITED

Bldg. 36 Pearl River Film Group 354 Xingang Zhong Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou PRC

Mobile: +86 (020) 13660090930

Email: alwin@barrandest.com

Wechat: winspiration

www.barrandest.com

Hi,Rizwan

I just sent you an email regarding your inquiry about what to import from China.

I am andy from www.chinadivision.com, an ecommerce order fulfillment company from China. Our services includes China products sourcing(importing from China), China warehousing (free for 90 days), picking packing & logistics. Our powerful one-step solutions will help you with this.

By the way, our group company has many intelligent device companies. May be that will help you

Tel:0086-18070148690

Email:andy@chinadivision.com

site:www.chinadivision.com