Why where and when to invest in Gujranwala??

As most profitable business in pakistan with almost 100% percent return and increasing urbanisation gujranwala has emerged as a golden place to invest after massive success of citi big names like dha and fazaia have launched in gujranwla.
How does the investor feel?
How much risk?
Whats the return?
How much time for boom?
Is it all a dream r a reality?
What potential gujranwala has for investors and profit makers?

I think fazaia is a gud investment in gujranwala, as its a government scheme so its a safe investment , and i think the prices will go up in fazaia

Even DHA Gujranwala is a good development for long-term investment.

Can anyone update me if they are still acquiring land in DHA Gujranwala?

Regards,
zain Nadeem

I have to agree with my man Zain here. If your pocket allows, and you want to invest in Gujranwala, there is no other option you should be considering. I'd myself buy there had I not been stuck in BT Islamabad.

I don't know if anyone else noticed but the focus is shifting from metropolitan to these smaller cities and towns which is a good sign and probably be helpful in bringing down the rate of urbanization. Not that it's something we should be aiming for but it will take the load off bigger cities which have already stretched disproportionately.

I will vote for DHA Gujranwala as DHA has a strong background since many years and investors feel quite safe in investing in DHA properties.

Before i start my discussion, i would like to clarify that i am not a Property Dealer; Just have 2 plots near New Islamabad Airport (Alhamdulilah). Please Read:- http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-297816-PM-okays-shortest-link-road-to-New-Islamabad-Airport

I would suggest better is to shift investment to the area surrounding New Islamabad Airport Main Link Road. I think now for at least next 2/3 yrs, investment center will be New Islamabad Airport. It is, therefore, my very sincere advice to all brothers that the area around NIIA is going to become Property Hub. Particularly, Genuine buyers must be aware of Risk involved in buying Property in Bahria/DHA.There are 90% Possibilities of decline in prices of Bahria/DHA due to the Approval Of Approach Road New Islamabad Airport. Because this Express Road will pass thru Top City-1/Mumtaz City. Particularly TopCity-1 is located just ahead of Main Entrance New Islamabad Airport. It will become Commercial Hub in coming 02 yrs. Rest Allah knows better

Nice try Ali, but no, thank you.... See my response to your spam on "Islamabad Orchards" thread....

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/islamabad_orchards-1011-200.html

In my opinion, DHA Gujranwala is the best option for investment. Currently prices of files are reasonable, once the development starts, they will go up quite a bit.

Guys what u think of fazaia??

i m going to invest dre as the prices seem to b reasonable,, what u suggest??

Aman and best time to invest is right now contact me for good deals

hassan basra

Gujranwala is a business city and investors take interest to invest over there. If anyone need construction or architectural services then we would like to work for you. We have constructed many big projects of plazas and hotels in Lahore as well. So, if you are interested then you are more than welcome.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

DHA Gujranwala is indeed a good option for investment as it is safe and have a strong and healthy background for investors

I think best option at the moment is City Housing Society Gujranwala. 2nd option is Fazia housing society and third one is master housing society