Dha valley islamabad

Dear experts, please advise if there is any future of dha valley plots in overseas blocks? We have invested years back and there is no update and even we are not getting any response from anyone in dha valley or and bahria town to our queries.

Dear Mr.Imran,

Development work is in progress in many sectors including Overseas Blocks. Sunflower is 90% ready and Magnolia is 50-60%.

Market prices of Overseas blocks are comparatively low in the market due to low supply and demand. Overseas buyers have paid more money and i think Overseas blocks will have more facilities than other blocks, so the prices will go high up after possession.

I would suggest you to wait another 3-5 months to reap better profits.

For any details or information, feel free to contact

Shahbaz Mukhtar

+92 300 2030700

Shahbaz@urbanconsultants.com.pk

Shahbaz sb,

Can you please update us the current prices in DHA valley overseas block.

Current price in Magnolia and Sunflower 8 marla is around 14 to 14.50 Lacs. Boganvillea is around 13.50 Lacs

Prices are gone above 20 lac for developed sector. Brothers good days are coming soon inshALLAH.

What about blue bell? Is there any risk or dIspute involvE in it?? Worth buying or not at the moment? Price range?

What is a plan of DHA management about Bougainvillea, On google map there is nothing showing in this block. Is there any issues with this block. Its parallel block Oleander has development and price as well . Any info regarding it.

Thanks.

I think 60-70% bluebell is clear from dam area. Affected plots will be transferred to other sectors.

Bluebell current prices is around 15.25 to 15.75 Lacs

Dear Mr. Asim,

Currently there is no development in Bouganvillea block. It is located next Oleander. There could be some land issues and I think DHA will develop it in 2nd stage

Dear Shahbaz, please advise the current market price of Sunflower 8 marla corner plot, all instalments paid.

Dear Mr. Imran Rashid,

Current price Sunflower 8 Marla Corner is around 15 Lacs.

Dear Mr. Imran Rashid,

Current market price of 8 Marla Corner in Sunflower block is around 15 Lacs.

Thanks Dear Shahbaz. Please also advise if it is right time to invest more in it or sell the plots what we have purchased long time back and invest the funds somewhere else. Unfortunately we have not benefitted from this investment and there is also no status of transferring these plots to Bahria phase 8 Rawalpindi

Dear Imran,

I would suggest you to wait for another 3 to 6 months. It's the time to invest in DHA Valley.

Regards

Shahbaz

+92 300 2030700

Dear Shahbaz can you please also advise the status of Glaxonia

Gloxinia is almost at par.

Dear All,

How are prospects for commercial plots in DHA Valley?

Regards,

Commercial plots are traded like selling aaloo pakoray these days in Valley... Things look good as the dha homes are very near possession.... It will have good positive impact on whole valley project.

Regards

Commercial plots investment has a good potential for 2-3 years.