56 acres of land

Hi i need to sell land that i have in Sahiwal, Pakistan. The land contains orange trees. Would someone be able to tell me if i can sell the land through this website and what the process is?

Just advertise in the Sale section of this website for free but usually people here interested more in residential lands.

Better to give ad in newspaper.

Ok. I will advertise here too. Which newspaper would you recommend?

Jang

Sunday paper

Just make an account on Zameen.com and advertise you property in sale section.

Please Do post a link here once you had advertised in selling section.

Advertisement sector is available on this website and that will be more suitable for you to advertise. Moreover, you can also place an ad in newspaper that can help you out in find more customer to buy your area.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Bought a hot credit form zameen.com and advertise your property with immages it will give you best results not in pakistan but also overseas

Advertise your property on zameen.com i am sure you will definitely find a suitable buyer for your property.

Hi

can you please sent me the details of yours land

Kind Regards

Mian Rafaqat

0331-3197500

Sameena, is the 56 acres land in one piece or scattered? What is the exact location (chak # etc.) and what is your demand? I had bought 36 acres of land in Qadirabad (chak 56/5-L behind Laxon Tobbacco factory) way back in 2005-6 and then the price per acre was Rs. 3.5 lacs (average). It might have gone considerably high since then for multiple reasons including the industrial factor e.g. The power plants in Qadirabad.

Can u plz tell ur demand?

Please leave your contact number

Regards

Mian Rafaqat

Can you pls tell ur demand. I am also from Sahiwal living in Germany and interested to invest.