CDA Sector G-14 On The Rise!

Http://www.zameen.com/blog/cda-sector-g-14-sparks-investors-interests-in-islamabad.html?utm_source=oempro&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber%23308498&utm_campaign=zameen%20gazette%20010%20-%2015th%20jul%2c%202014

Check out this link above by Zameen.com.

G-14 will surely be a great sector because it is right on the main Kashmir Highway, secondly to sectors on both its sides have already been developed, G-13 and G-15.

Also, the plots in G-14/1 will have a greater value as G-14/4 has bigger size plots and a posh living and G-14/1 will have not post-settlements as it is covered by all sides - and has the easiest approach, and also the Kashmir Highway is being expended/developed, this makes the location and approach even more comfortable.

The prices in G-14 will over take prices in G-13, as in an undeveloped state, there is a difference of 20-40 lac in plots of size 40 x 80 for example, when G-14 is developed, it will simple overtake prices of G-13.

For more information - contact me on (+92) 0334-9549346

Chaudhry Sb, Which sector is recommended for investment purpose in G-14. Also if you can give some idea of the current plot prices and recommended streets or plot series etc.

If any one is interested in G-14/1. I have an extreme prime(Semi commercial) location plot of size 30X60.

This is my personal plot.

No rise at the moment ,,only G13 and D12 on the rise

http://www.cda.gov.pk/resource_center/news-releases/news-item.asp?var=859

@fahad…d-12 and g-13 is also not on rise.all are stable.

@Saadi: Whats your opinion about G-14 (1-3); how long it might take to get developed? At this time, is it wise to invest there?

I would not recommend any non possession plot in cda sectors as cda cant be trusted…always go for possession plots.

@saadi .for ur kind info G13 plots are recently appreciated alot .A 25x40 plot has appreciated about 10 to 12 lacs in last 2 months or so nd still G13 roads are to be carpeted and KH is to be fully opened .nd recently becuz of this news D12 is also on move .saadi u better check the market before giving ur valuable response .there is also a world out from DHA as well .DHA is not the only world.

Yes very rite, only buy possession plots, rite now you can not compare G-13 with G-14.

Thanx Saadi for your opinion. I read a new about G-14. Http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/07/15/city/islamabad/dont-you-dare-move-a-brick/ . So I thought govt. Might be close to develop the sector.

Saadi is right. Two sectors are not on rise. I have plot in one of the mentioned sector which is for sale. Not much appreciation except dealers hullabaloo.

Br malik .ur plot might be in D12 ok.just wait for 2 months and then u will come to know .bro u r hiding ur plot like it wuld be stolen .no body can if the papers are intact with u.so ni harm in letting us know that where ur plot is .instead of telling that it is in above mentioned sectors becuz if u had a plot in G13 then u might have disposed off in the recent price hike

I thought there is no point in sharing the plot location. But Allhamdolillah I have many plots in and all are intact. No one share plot locations on forums because next question would be plot number. Than price. Than offers.

By your logic, every investor should make his/her plot for sale in G-13 because no further appreciation is expected. This is what your post mean.

You shouldn't be offensive in your posts. Keep calm brother.

@ FAHAD. I know you own a plot in g-13 and soon you would buy buy a one in d-12 after selling it so you are getting very much emotional and sentimental.Please dont tell me the dynamics of market as i know it better than you.My father owns a plot in g-13 and i would like to have your number to get the increased price of our plot as we want to sell it.The offer which we were having 8 months ago is still prevailing but no one is offering more than that.So please instead of day dreaming,explain the reality here.Spamming the forum by daily pasting the link of that old article would not create price hike.Be realistic.G-13 and D-12 are already 17 lacs per marla which the both simply dont deserve but thanks to the black money which turned the fate of these sectors.I dont see any substantial rice hike in g-13 and d-12 however i see a mini boom in g-14/4 sub sector.Simply demanding 10 lacs more than market price cannot create a boom.Deals of 25x40 are being closed in the range of 58 to 70…Other than that its all rubbish.

SAADI bhai can you elobrate a bit about “Black Money” you mentioned. Any reason you think black money has been poured in D-12 amd G-13? The investors with black money must have plans behind raising the prices of the two sectors. Please share your thoughts with forum members.

Prices for 25*40 plots in G-13 are definitely on rise.

Calling black money is not appropriate Saadi Bhai. Many investors has Halal money.

If you distinguish between Haram money and black money as Black money is non-tax paid money than its fine.

Sir actually during the last democratic regime,looters and plunderers funneled their money in real estate because of the absence of industry which caused this unrealistic boom…

Yes Saadi bhai I agree you fully. But this happened to real estate all around, not specifically to D-12 and G-13, right !

Assalamo a laikum.

I have a 40x80 plot in G-14/1 which I intend to sell. It is near the main Kashmir Highway, in fact in the first double sided street from the main highway and adjacent to the double road of G-14/4. (Street # 2)

The plot is in the first 10 plots from G-14/4, the land there is clear with no property build-ups - the land is level with lush green grass.

I am the owner and intend to sell it - the location and the placement and the ground is really good to build your house - with easy approach.

I can be contacted on 0308-5933264 for more info (price etc)