Prices In B-Block B-17

I want to buy a 1 kanal plot in b-block b-17. Three different property dealers have quoted me the following plots:

1. 933 demand 85 lac final
  2. 755 demand 82 lac negotiable
  3. 784 demand 80 lac final

Can anyone help me find the real value of these plots? Which is the best with respect to location and which is best with regard to price? I can only buy one.

For plots on double road and corner ones now people have started asking 95 lac, 1 crore and even 1 crore 10 lacs. What is happening in B-Block of B-17?? I can’t believe prices have gone so high just in two months!!!

???

We need opinion from some experts like PK1 and Ibrahim Bhai

1-2 weeks ago, demand for plots in B block was 70 lakhs. Prices are rising day by day because of snow ball effect of (i) devaluation of Rupee against the dollar; and (ii) people moving their savings from saving schemes to property to try and prevent erosion in value; and (iii) expectation of some developments on Margalla Avenue.

One dealer was saying that if the new government wants to start massive road projects and new twin city, then finishing Margalla Avenue should be a small issue.

Any way the prices you are quoting above for B block kanal plots are correct demand prices. Final transaction should be lower. You can still try to get something in the 70s (lakhs).

Sir not in 2 months just in last two weeks price difference is around 2 million but it seems to be an artificial price in 85 la or 90 lac u can get one kanal developed plot in f 15 which is 10 km before then b 17 more then 1000 families are already living in g 15 and f 15 so i would recommend u to wait a bit this price is too high

@ Ibrahim bhai in F-15 also prices have increased because people are asking for 10 million plus for one kanal.

But yes price increase in B-17 is more as compared to F-15. May be this is because sellers have realized that when Margalla Avenue is built, B-17 will be a better choice as compared to F-15 for upscale living. After all, JKCHS is average development standard even though it has excellent location. B-17 has excellent development standard but suffers due to location. As soon as location of B-17 is improved due to Margalla Avenue, prices may cross JKCHS.

People are expecting that present government will finish this project even though it was started by the previous party. Because already about 50% work has been done, so it makes sense to finish it and get it out of the way.

What do you think? What is your understanding - is it a price increase only in B-17 or is there also any movement in D-17, E-16/17, F-17 etc?

What are the factors for this quantum leap of prices in B-17?

Very Nice Critics Pk1, The prices have risen in the last 2 weeks, the rates were stagnant before 2 weeks, but now on daily basis rates are increasing and demands are increasing. People/Dealers are asking 21-23 Lacs for a 7 Marla plot in E block, B-17.

Good discussion. Logical arguments by PK1

Finally took a bold step today and bought plot 755 for 80.75 lacs. It is a sun face plot. I was more interested in 933 but the owner was not willing to sell for a penny leaa than 84.5.. @pk1..thank you very much for such a detailed reply. But brother plots were available in late 70's like 78-79 lacs till three four days back. Now everyone is asking 85-90 lac. The guy selling 784 was willing to sell his plot for 80 lacs on friday and today he was asking 82 final. So i decided to buy 755. I hope it proves to be a good decision for me and my family and i hope that the prices don't crash. Thank you everyone! lots of thanks and dua.

Saad, Why you did’t buy in C block. What is the rate in C block.

Dear Saad.....Congrats for becoming a privileged member of the Multi-Pro community.

Dear Muhammad Ilyas bhai....C Block is also a good block and prices are lower than B block. After some time when there is more population in C Block, its prices will come closer to B Block but will not be equal because B is on Main Road.... So from point of view of investment-and-living Block C is very good.

Also A block is very good for investment. Its prices will shoot through the sky when the mountain-blasting stops inshaAllah.

Dear what do u suggest,is it good investment to buy 30*60 plot in E-block?

Dear is it good investment to buy a 30*60 plot in E-block?

Prices in Block C have also reached 65 lacks and increasing day by day. There is complete madness at the moment

@PK1..Thank you so much brother! Well people, today i got an offer of 82.5 for my plot. I have only paid 3 lacs token money and dealer is also willing to leave half of his comission. Should i keep or sell it? Have to get it transferred after six days anyway. What do you people suggest??

In my opinion prices will soar until eid. Then next jump is expected by January. Anyway you will always make profit in long term. I suggest wait until next jump. The new CDA chairman seems to be interested in completing margalla avenue and Kashmir highway by next year. Also remember mpchs is the only proper society in zone 2. You can't go wrong there

BTW decent plots C block are over 70 lacs. This society will eventually cross 10 million by next year.

@Ali…Thank you my friend…I myself think that I should get it transferred and hold for sometime now!

Keep it. You won't regret. Yes it is a good decision to buy a 7 marla plot in E block.

What are the current prices for 1 Kanal plot in B and C blocks?