Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 Updates

A very nice blog post on Prism by Samra Zulfiqar of Zameen should not be missed

http://www.zameen.com/blog/what-where-and-when-to-buy-in-dha-lahore-prism-ix.html

Also older but very important DHA Lahore phase 9 Prism updates can also be seen here on Zameen.com

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/dha_lhr_prism_phase_9_updates__thread_blocked-12235.html

Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 block wise prices update.

A 78 to 125

B 65 to 90

C 58 to 120

C 48 to 60 (10 marla )

D 55 to 115

E 55 to 100

F 58 to 110

F 46 to 58 ( 10 marla )

G 72 to 92

H 57 to 97

J 341to 45(10 marla)

J 21 to 30 ( 5 marla )

K 58 to 85 1 kanal

K 39 to 52 (10 marla)

K 23 to 32 (5 marla)

L 55 to 105

L 38 to 52 (10 marla

L 22 to 27(5 marla)

M 52 to 90

N 52to 90

P 53 to 115

Q 63 to 112

R 62 to 75

R 46 to 60 (10 marla)

R 28 to 40 (5 marla)

Prism commercial prices update

Civic zone 1

8 marla : 450 to 650 lacs

4 marla : 290 to 335 lacs

Civic zone 2

8 marla : 425 to 475 lacs

4 marla : 265 to 300 lacs

Civic zone 3

8 marla : 400 to 500 lacs

4 marla : 210to 250 lacs

Oval complex (4 -marla)

Inner side : 315 to 340 lacs

Outer side : 275 to 290 lacs

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 Calls SMS But WhastApp text preferred

Massive difference between low and high price for each block which makes posting prices worthless.

I am suspicious when agents try to create hype in a development in order to sell plots.

Arshad sahib each phase or scheme have such ranges. Its market rate. They have no value for you but very important for holder of plots. If a boundary plot in M seller can get only 52 lacs or even less if in very hurry. But at same time today a seller sold C block main road at 120 lacs too. So I just cant say rate is only 52 or 120 lacs for kanal plots in Prism.I have to give trade able actual current ranges to inform buyers and sellers.

I can sell you one kanal plot in Prism at 52 or 125 lacs That is actual market price on can buy or sell

A person can always ask me value of individual plot values of their plots .

Arshad bhai I am an agent and I recently said here development staring will make no difference now in short term as gains for this news of development to be started are already well priced in BLOCKS A B C D P Q R AS THEY ALREADY GAINED TOO MUCH TOO FAST AND COULD LOSE FEW LACS IN VERY SHORT TERM NOW BEFORE FURTHER RISE. I BELIEVE TO BE SAFE H G E ANY PLOTS AND K L M N LARGE ROADS FACING PARKS AND CORNERS SHOULD BE BOUGHT NOW AS THEY HAVE ROOM TO RISE NOW. You must have missed my post. Please read my point of view in above links I posted when have free time.

Only reason I can think of is possibly that old Prism updates thread got blocked was my difference of opinion on your this point on development starting price impact on certain blocks.

Phase 9 is gaining quickly … I think the cool off period for phase 9 will start soon where the property will remain stagnant for a while.

There is no rational reason why 2 same sized plots close to each other in the same block would sell at different prices i.e one for 58 and another for 120 or one at 48% of the value of the other irrespective of the location.

Usually when wide prices are quoted agents want to cover themselves and usually will not have a plot at the cheaper price but will be happy to buy it from you by telling you that your location is not good. In fact the lower priced plot will probably gain more than the higher priced plot. I which I was in Pakistan so that I could test out the market.

Arshad sahib I have no time to go through your past posts but I do see good number of posts under your ID but I think you actually need to buy some property first to actually know how things works in real estate investing. You just cant fix or buy a property on Bata rate sir. Most important thing in real estate investing is location. And each location has its own value and you are unable to understand this first and basic point. I will try to explain.

In on single row of 10 plots on any given street in any DHA Phase have difrent values and that price difference could be even in millions in just 10 plots due to many factors like facing commercial corner facing park or shape or access or distance from overhead tank or close or far from school etc. It dont matter what you or me think. You and me could be wrong but 1000s people buying selling property for years based on these important factors can't be wrong. Location location location is what matters most.

Now about dealers I don't know what type of dealers have had interactions in past if any. But at Lahore Real Estate all ads we post online since past 13 years have a plot number and price clearly mentioned in it. We don't like give ads to with just an impossible low price range to just attract buyers or post for sale ads with millions higher demand than market hoping some ill-informed guy on plant earth will get trapped. Since each of over ad have price and plot number if price is low no seller will come to us in future looking at we cant sell his plot and if we post million higher than market rate buyer can compare price for any of 15000 Dealers on Zeemen and Web and will think we are choor Estate. For over a decade we have forced compition to deal fairly by posting demand prices with plot numbers.I am proud I single handedly saved billions to buyers sellers in market because when dealers give high price to any client that client tells his dealer Lahore Real is giving this this and that plot number at this price why you are trying to rob me :).

Now your last point. Your theory of cheap plots will gain more than high priced prices is completely wrong too. I will prove ot to you. After Prism ballot A block was highest priced with best plots were on highest price of 75 lacs and K block was lowest priced due to comfort factory its best plots were at max 65 lacs even larger roads. Today A block high price is 125 and if corner on large road could be even high and K block still max 85 Lacs. Do the math to see if high priced plots gained more or the low priced :)

Now since I see you love to get into all threads discussions I will ask for your forgiveness in advance as I may or may not be able to answer all you points in future here as I have tons of other tasks pending and no free time on hand to answer each of you r reply. Have a nice day and good luck to each visitor here buying or selling any property any where.

CMY

Agreed with cmy

Just because I disagree with you, it does not mean that I have never bought a plot before. It seems that living in America has made you forget, a couple of weeks ago I even mentioned on this forum that I purchased a plot from you.

I have yet to come across a street where one plot is half the price of another unless it is a fluke which cannot be relied upon for valuation purposes and are very rare as exceptional circumstances are involved.

You state that A block in Prism is 125 lacs and K block is at 65 lacs. Please tell me if in 5 or 10 years if A is worth 250 lacs then would K be worth more or less than 130?

Arshad bhai with your 666 posts posts any one including here can easily guess you must have purchased some properties before. Was only a bad joke from a Lahori not an Amreeki :) I should have put a a lot of these smiley faces like this "you actually need to buy some property first :) :) :) "

If I didnt like your disagreement I would have just ignored your post instead of writing a long crappy answer to you :) I love you and your disagreement brother :)

Guess I was not able to make my point. Lets try again

You said lower priced same size plots gains more than high priced plots in same phase. I disagreed and even after explanation you are saying a plot of 125 will double to 250 and plot in K at 65 lacs must double in same time.

First you must correct I said K now has 85 lacs price when A has 125 lacs price so it to match A gains it must be 170 lacs and not 130 lacs to break even to A.

This may be more easy to understand. Since I am not a magician or fortune teller ( Phir joke hey tenssion nahi lena yaar ) I gave real example of recent past.

DHA 9 Prism highest priced block best plot went from 75 after ballot to 125 lacs today. Total gain of 50 lacs.

DHS9 Prism lowest priced K block best plot price when from 65 at ballot to 85 lacs today. Total gain of just 20 lacs

A and K gain diffidence is 30 lacs with 10 lacs extra investment.

With adding just 10 lacs extra amount in A block to buy a better high priced location a smart investor made extra 30 lacs while still invested in same phase same developer. This was the main reason day after day I highly recommended to all Lahore real estate clients to buy plots only best plots in best blocks even when they seem expansive they return a lot better in short or long terms holding. Buying cheap plots get you nothing you end up with low gainers where most investors dont even consider looking at them.

This is the reason now after too much too fast rise in A B C D P Q R I said buy any plots in good located but under priced blocks H G E or buy the best plots like main roads coroners facing parks only in lowest priced and weaker blocks like K M L N

I hope now you will agree that since in past low priced plots like in block K were not even able to match gain to A block and were big loser in percent wise gains in past since ballot so its likely they will be loser once again when high priced A will double to 250 low priced M will not be able to even match A block gains And K will by selling at lower than 170 lacs.

CMY

I was quickly reading your post on my iphone at the time and noticed a figure of 65 lacs for K block but you are right the figure that the current figure you are quoting is 85 lacs for K block and I apologise for my misunderstanding. But my point remains the same, and I still hold the view that over the longer term the differences of the prices in the blocks will not be significant as the area gets occupied.

You have stated that A block went from 75 lacs to 125 lacs i.e it achieved a gain of 67% whereas K block went from 65 to 85 lacs an increase of 31%. Again you are saying that A block will increase by a by a faster rate than K block. In the short term this is possible until A block peaks but in the long term it is not possible as K would catch up as it gets developed and populated. K block may still be cheaper than A block in absolute terms but from an investment point of view should give better returns if you are prepared to hold it long enough. How long it takes for DHA to develop is anybody's guess. The blocks to get developed first would get an advantage which would slowly disappear as other blocks also get developed and populated. We are looking at a timescale of probably a decade at least for this to happen.

In terms of plots DHA Prism is equivalent to DHA 1 to 6 combined. Unless DHA increases its efficiency it may take a long time before we see people living there.

Arshad bhai we were comparing gains for investments made today and held till 4 to 5 years. You are now thinking about 1 or 2 decades hold time :) We will InshaAllah be talking about DHA 10 on 3 to 5 years try to look for faster gains there. Who has decades time to sit on investment and wait to see whether K and A will be even in 10 15 or 20 year. Yes they could be even but after 5 to7 years all PRISM may not be worth for any investment purpose at that time for strong gains and will be only good for living like DHA 6. All action will be in DHA 9 extension or call it DHA 10 plots.

DHA 6 normal plots prices range today. Please note very bad or very good plot could be lower or much higher.

A 150 to 220

B 175 to 220

C 145 to 190

D 140 to 185

E 135 to 165

F 135 to 180

G 170 to 195

H 175 to 240

J 160 to 210

K 154 to 185

L 169 to 180

M 145 to 170

N 115 to 165

BTW your theory may still not work. Check prices of DHA 6 and see difference between A B H blocks and N And E block. See how big gap is still there many years after DHA 6 possession.

Let me predict your next question :) Why to buy undeveloped DHA 9 Prism A block at 125 plus 19.5 lacs development charges. Why not buy DHA 6 N or E block plots in DHA 6 developed ready to build plots in 145 lacs :)

@Arshad and CMY .... I think its all about timings and market situation.

The price of best block have escalated too much and now its time for other blocks to gain while the price in best blocks will be not appreciating that much. Few months back it was time to invest in best block and now central blocks e.g. H,K etc are a better option.

Definition of best blocks will also change with time. The current best blocks are based on the assumption that they will get developed first. Future best block will cater for LRR once its developed.

If you are a long term investor the things will most probably balance out.

Dear Mr CMY

The data that you provided suggests that K block of Prism is slightly overvalued but that it will maintain its relationship to block A, and both will give you roughly the same returns.

Now since you posted my next question let me post the answer to the question. You will state that you should invest in block of prism as opposed to n block of dha 6 as it has more potential for growth in the future.

I agree with you Picasso that definition of best blicks would change with the development on the ground and what attracts people to a certain block to make it their home.

Thank you CMY sb and Arshad sb to this healthy debate. I think CMY sb has proved his point very well.

I think the data points to both the highest priced and lowest priced blocks rising the same, so I would say that if I am wrong then so is Mr CMY. The data does not point to the highest priced blocks rising faster than lowest priced blocks. I think that MR CMY has also told us indirectly that it could be a decade or 2 before the Prism area is liveable.

Congratulate to all plots holders in DHA Lahore Phase 9 Prism. Fast track development to complete this huge scale state of the project in only three years time will be new beginning in DHA history InshaAllah.

@Arshad … I think no one is wrong here … Its just how you view the stuff and in what perspective.

If there is a new beginning in DHA then nobody should be selling any plots in Prism, and if they are then agents should be buying from these sellers themselves as they would be making a killing as soon as development starts.

Personally I would not believe DHA until they deliver on the previous phases first, and their previous promises. DHA probably wants to look competent before they launch their next phase and then will get back to the normal self. There's many a slip twixit the cup and the lip.