Status of Awami Villa Sector 3

Dear experts, I want to know the status of bahria town phase 8, awami villas sector/ phase 3. Its expected completion was by end of 2013. Can anybody share with us the current status and latest expected completion of this project. Whats is the market value now for 2nd floor. Is it better to sell it now or wait for another few months?

I have photos i took a week ago of awami villa 3, don't know how to send you. Works have started. There's about 15-20 blocks that have complete structures. I'm guessing the'll finish the structures before do the finishing all at once.

No idea about whether they're on schedule or not but bt has hardly missed a date.

Dear harris,

Can you please send pics on my email, khuripasha@hotmail.Com, it will be very helpful to have an idea of current status.

It means that you think that it will be completed by end of this year, if it is so, thats a good news. Can you also share its current market price please.

Email sent. Prices are Ground 23.50 1st floor 22.50 2nd floor 21.50

If you're selling reduce 50k from the prices.

Thanks brother harris for sharing the pics and updated status of awami villas 3. It was really helpful for me specially being an expat.

Haris, please share the pics kamran.Diyatech@gmail.Com
Thanks in advance...

Please can you also send the pictures at sami.Ahmad@gmail.Com. Will appreciate that.

Zameen admin should create a sort of slot for uploading the pictures as well what say you all ? Like in this case..

Harris, you sound a good expert. Can you help me buying a double story villa in a price as you have mentioned. You may send me the details on my email. Naraja@hotmail.Com
I am living abrod and will appreicate your assistance.

I totally agree with fahad, there should be an option for attaching pics or mapds. It will be very helpful for the investors to decide. It will also help in verifying and cheking it on ground, if we have a map available with marked locations.

Dear brother harris, Can you please also share the status of awami villas 4.

Where is it planed location

What is the status of its construction.

What is the current market price.

Raja sb i don't think you got it. These villas are all apartments (single story) - 2 bed 755 sqft for the prices listed above.

For a 2 story villa there are other options slightly expensive like 5 marla double story safari home for 70-75 lacs and 8marla double story for 90-95 lacs

@sam i'm trying to upload pictures. I'll post the links here for everyone to see. Stay tuned!

Thanks harris, you are right i thought these are villas. Please upload few of villa pics. Are they available on installments?
Kindly advise..

Dear harris,

Please also share other details of these villas.

Thanks

Here are two photos i took 2 weeks ago Http://imageshack.Us/photo/my-images/547/8tp2.Jpg/ Http://imageshack.Us/photo/my-images/5/n2fq.Jpg/

I took these photos from standing in front of block 585 which you can locate here: Http://img197.Imageshack.Us/img197/2055/xm1r.Jpg

I laid bahria's awami 3 map over google maps to show where it is (it might be confusing for some): Http://img546.Imageshack.Us/img546/3338/hwp.Png

Yes these are available on installments.

Awami villas 3: Ground flr 23 lacs 1st flr 22 2nd 21 lacs

Awami 4: Ground 23 lacs First 22 lacs 2nd 21 lacs

Awami 5: 1st 32

Awami 6: 1st flr 25lacs

Awami villa 1 and awami 2 are on cash payments and ready to live in for 35-37 each. And it looks like this: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2050/2dse.jpg

All of these villas are roughly 750sqft 2 bed one bath lounge and a kichenette. Obviously corners and park facing have higher value.

Hope this helps guys

Hi harris,

For following phots, its giving the error that the image has been removed.
Http://imageshack.Us/photo/my-images/5/n2fq.Jpg/
Http://imageshack.Us/photo/my-images/5/n2fq.Jpg/

Can you please upload them again or try using flickr or picasa.

Thanks

Dear brother harris, Thanks alot for uploading the latest pictures, it was really helpful.

And also thanks for sharing in detail the prices of all villas sectors.

The picture of for location of villa that you uploaded, ovelaying the map on google maps, it was an excellent way for clarifying the exact location on ground for the sector 3. Can you please share which software you used for this.

I have one little confusion regarding the location of sector 3. I have two different maps showing its location at a bit different places. I will email the maps to you. Can you please confirm which is the accurate one, as i think the other map is the accurate. Latest one.

Dear sam, All images are opening perfect. Just need to replace the capital 'h' and 'j' with small in 'http' and 'jpg'. Hope it clarifies.

Muhammad I can't make up where is where on these. What I know is that awami 3 at the end of sector n so your file named: Bahria-Awami-Villas-3.jpg seems more accurate.

It seems that on the other map, they're showing the whole boundary of bt and hence it is still accurate.