ABOUT ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, BAHAWALPUR
Allama Iqbal Town is a developed residential colony that is located in the northern part of Bahawalpur on Jhangi Wala Road – one of Bahalwapur’s top 5 most popular areas to buy property in. The road connects Allama Iqbal Town to Eastern Bypass on one end and to Stadium Road on the other via Jail Road.
All the aforementioned roads are significant in their own manner. The Jhangi Wala Road is sprinkled with commercial activities and up and coming promising residential projects. Stadium Road and Eastern Bypass, on the other hand, are interstate highways that connect Bahawalpur to the neighbouring cities.
By the virtue of its location, Allama Iqbal Town is in proximity to some major hospitals, schools and colleges, banquets and marts.
Since Allama Iqbal Town is entirely developed, all the basic amenities and more are available in or near the town to make the life of the residents more convenient. One of the major streets in the town is called Abbu Bakar Siddiqui Street.
Allama Iqbal Town Bahawalpur is also connected to Girls College Road via Jail Road. The avenue links to University Chowk and houses not just education institutes but several eateries as well.
AT A GLANCE
- Entirely developed
- Well-connected to major thoroughfares
- Airy and sun-filled homes
- Provision of all the basic amenities and more
- In proximity to major hospitals, schools and colleges
- Ease of intercity commute
- Quick accessibility to major attractions of the city
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport in and near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Unlike Lahore and Multan, Bahawalpur does not have an integrated public transport system. That said there are local buses, coaches, vans and rickshaws that can get your from one place to the other in the city.
Within the premises of Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur, you can find a stop for Mini-Cabs. From here, you can catch a cab to take you to any other place. The platform is 150 metres away from the entrance point of the town.
Bus stops dedicated to intracity travel include:
- Fareed Gate on Fareed Gate Road is not a stop, per se, but is considered a famous platform where rickshaws, qingqi or other local vehicles gather to pick passengers. Since the stop is not located at a walkable distance, you can take a qingqi, rickshaw, mini-cab or a lift to get dropped off at this point. It will take you 9 minutes’ drive to reach the Farid Gate stop.
- Fawara Chowk, where the Railway Road, Circular Road, and Model Town B Main Road meet, there is a roundabout which is now called Khatam-e-Nabuwat Chowk and is almost 7 km away. From here you can avail a minibus or any other local mode of transit to reach your destination.
- Islamia University Bus Stop near Fawara Chowk is a shuttle stop from where the students can catch the university bus. This stop is a 13-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- Farther on the Railway Road, you will come across two other stops of Islamia University Shuttle service. You can reach these shuttle points in 14 to 15 minutes’ drive.
- One Unit Chowk Bus Stop on University Road is another roundabout where rides tend to gather to get the attention of the potential passengers. It is located at a distance of almost 5 km.
- On Main Road 2 – Bader Sher, there are four bus stops on four consecutive roundabouts. The names of these stops are Masjid Aqsa Chowk Bus Stop, Chorahi Chowk Bus Stop, Araen Chowk Bus Stop, and Fareed Chowk Bus Stop. The bus stops are located at 11 to 12 minutes’ drive from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
Bus terminals for intercity travel include:
- Extremely close to the point where Yazman Road/Bahawalpur Road erupts from Darbar Road, Bahawalpur Cantt., Kali Puli Bus Stop is present. From this stop, you can hop on a bus en route Yazman or Cholistan desert. The Kali Puli Bus Stop is a 10-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- On Stadium Road that is also known as the General Transport Service Road, you will come across bus terminals stationed consecutively adjacent and in some cases, opposite to each other. Bahawalpur Express, Niazi Bus Stand, Shuja Royal Express Bahawalpur, Faisal Mover Bahawalpur, and City Bus Terminal are located here at 8 to 11 minutes’ drive. The buses here will take you to Multan or any desired city of Pakistan that you want to visit.
- Daewoo Express Terminal on Bahawalpur-Ahmedpur Road is merely a 10 km drive from Allama Iqbal Town. Here you can board luxury Daewoo buses to travel to any city in Pakistan.
You can also take a train to move in and out of the city. Bahawalpur Railway Station in Basti Faridabad is just an 8 km drive from the town.
That said, if you want to travel intercity by air then Bahawalpur Airport is present on the Airport Road in Bahawalpur Cantt. It takes 12 km roughly to reach the port. The facility hosts domestic flights to and fro Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Jeddah is the only international destination that Bahawalpur Airport operates with.
Markets near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
It gets very convenient if your residence is in proximity to markets. This is the reason why before buying a home, people tend to consider the presence of marts and general stores nearby. Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur, passes this test as there are several good options to shop from nearby. Take a look!
- Opposite to the entrance of Allama Iqbal Town, Jhangi Wala Road, right across the street, Ali PCO and Hamza General Store are located. While the former is a telecommunication and payphone shop from where you can recharge credit in your cell, the latter is a store that sells items of general use. The shops are at an 8-minute walk away.
- Next to Ali PCO and Hamza General Store, a mart named 4G Superstore is present. Here you can find packaged food items, wafers, snacks, beverages, supplements, food masalas, and almost all the other items related to personal care and home care. 4G Superstore is 9 minutes of a walk from the entrance of the town.
- Family Mart & Pharmacy on Jail Road makes up for another market from where you can do your grocery and medicine shopping. The mart is merely a 6-minute walk from Allama Iqbal Town. A stone’s throw away from Family Mart & Pharmacy and at a walkable distance of 500 metres from the town, there’s an unstitched clothes shop named Al Raheem.
- On a small street down the Jail Road and in the direction of Aliabad Town Bahawalpur, Haq Bahoo Aata Chaki and Zain Market are available. 8 to 12 minutes of walk away, the Aata Chaki sells all kinds of flour while in the Zain Market, you can find general items.
- Right at the point where Girls College Road erupts from the Jail Road, Subhan Milk Shop sells dairy products. The shop is at a walkable distance of 500 metres.
- On and near Girls College Road, you can find Albadar Book Centre, Imran Computer & Laptop Sale & Service Repairing Centre, Abdul Sattar General Store, Khan Graphics, New Awan Awan Photo state Shop, Hamdani Superstore, Madni Auto Electrician, Abdullah Electric Store, Karayana Store, Universal Hardware and Paint Store, Almadina Shopping Centre, and New Apna Super Store. These are located 4 to 8 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- Jail Road hosts Bismillah Motor Workshop, Atique Autos, Stationary Mart and Canteen, Muhammad Shafique Fodder Supply, Bukhari Motor Workshop, Javaid Glass and Aluminium Works, Happy Autos and Spare Parts, Ruba Digital, Akmal Mobile Shop, Shahzad Medical Store, Malik Medical Store, Bahawalpur General Store, Rehman Motor Workshop, Lajpal Naan Shop, Haq Bahoo Poultry Sale Centre, Masood Departmental Store, Raees Autos, Hamza Electric Store. The farthest of these is merely a 10-minute drive from the town.
- New Royal Tiles & Sanitary Store, Al Hamd Building Material Store Bahawalpur, Javed Karyana Store, and Ch Imran Super Store also make up for other good options for shopping.
Other than the aforementioned shops and stores, Allama Iqbal Town has comparatively bigger markets in its vicinity as well. These include:
- Bahawal Chowk on Qasim Town Road is a multipurpose market where you can buy all the basic items; from street food to auto-parts and grocery items. The market is present at a 4 km distance from the town.
- Uni Tower on University Chowk is another nearby market that you can go to for mobiles, accessories, fast food, home decor and other homecare items. Uni Tower is just 7 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- On Circular Road, near Fari Gate, 99 Super Market is situated. From here, you can buy grocery items, imported chocolates and even electronics. The market is an 11-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town.
- In the Old City Bahawalpur, Ishtiaq Traders and Chowk Bazaar await you at a distance of roughly 6 km from Allama Iqbal Town.
- Craft Bazaar in Ladies Handicraft Display Centre is a great spot for buying souvenirs or decoration items for your house. It is 11 minutes’ drive away from the town.
- Asif Traders in Old City Bahawalpur and Green Market in Model Town C sell pesticides and vegetables, respectively. Both are located 10 to 12 minutes’ drive away.
Mosques in and near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Presence of mosques within walking distance is a great source of convenience, especially on Fridays when one has to go for congregation prayer. It also keeps you away from getting stuck into traffic that jams as a result of people wishing to reach the mosque timely. Fortunately, Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur is not only surrounded by numerous mosques but has one inside its premises as well.
Walk for 2 minutes straight from the entrance of Allama Iqbal Town and you will come across Jamia Masjid Al-Rasheed.
At a walking distance of 550 metres, on Allama Iqbal Avenue, Jamia Masjid ul Mahmood is located and at 6 minutes’ walk from the town towards Girls College Road, you will come across an utterly beautiful Masjid Dar us Salam.
In Basti Kot Noora, a mosque is named after the Sufi saint of the neighbouring city Multan, Shah Shams. The mosque is a 7-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
Al Noor Mosque in Riaz Colony, Masjid Al Qasim and Masjid Yaseen in Shadman Colony, Hamdani Masjid in Faisal Colony and Makkah Masjid in Nishat Colony are up to 10 minutes’ drive away from the town.
One of the most famous mosques of Bahawalpur, Jamia Masjid Al-Sadiq is located just 7 km away from Allama Iqbal Town. Based in Old City Bahawalpur, the mosque was built some 150 years ago by Noor Muhammad Maharvi, the then Nawab of Bahawalpur and a celebrated Chishtia mystic. Al-Sadiq mosque’s exterior has white marble as a base and with it, red marble, calligraphy, intricate wall cutwork and tall wooden doors are used to add to the majestic view of the mosque. Some of the material is said to have been imported specially from Jodhpur, India and even Australia. The mosque can accommodate 60 thousand people maximum at any given point.
Sirani Mosque and Shia Jamia Masjid are also located a few miles apart from Al-Sadiq Mosque in Old City Bahawalpur. Both the mosques are a 12-minute drive away from the town.
In Model Town B, Tablighi Markaz, Madina Masjid is present at a distance of nearly 7 km from the town, while in Model Town A, you can go to Masjid Meer Sahib that is 16 minutes’ drive away from the town.
On a street down the Bahawalpur Road, Eid Gah Canal Colony is located in Anwarabad Colony, at a distance of roughly 5 km from the town. Here, apart from daily prayers, people also gather to offer Eid prayers twice a year.
Other than the aforementioned, the vicinity of Allama Iqbal Town is peppered with mosques. Names of some of these include Royal City Masjid in the namesake housing scheme, Shammas Masjid in Muslim Town, Ghosia Masjid in One Unit Staff Colony, Masjid Quba (Jamia Mahmoodiya), Masjid Nimra and Masjid Madinah-s-Sadiq in Shadab Colony, Al Irshad Masjid in Mahira Colony, Abdiya Masjid and Mosque Madina Tul Munawara in Maqbool Colony, Jamia Masjid Sidiqia and Almadina Masjid of Tibba Badar Sher, Jamia Masjid Dar-ul-Islam Ahle-e-Hadees in Satellite Town C, Al Rehman Mosque in Green Town, Masjid Al Khalil in Satellite Town Extension, and Rehmania Masjid on Rafi Qamar Road. All these mosques are 9 to 20 minutes’ drive away from the town.
Schools, Colleges And Universities near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur, has a plethora of schools in its vicinity. Majority of these schools are private. Some of the most prominent ones are:
- Allied School is a big name in education in Pakistan. The network has schools all over the country. The Allama Iqbal Campus of Allied School is located 7 minutes of walk away on Girls College Road, Pull Dewan.
- In Faisal Colony alone, there are two schools named the Pace School Bahawalpur and Moon School and College. Both are located 3 to 4 km away from Allama Iqbal Town.
- Green School System Bahawalpur, Brooks School System, and Central Public School are all located in Muslim Town. These can be reached within 12 minutes’ drive.
- Alpina High School and the countrywide known Bloomfield Hall Junior School are located in Satellite Town, 11 to 12 minutes’ drive away.
- Qasim Town boasts not one but four schools named Bahawal Public School, the English House School, Al Farooq Shaheen School and Green Star Academy, and Gohar Public School. All of these are easily reachable in less than a 10-minute drive.
- Contonian School in Islami Colony, Shahbaz Model Public School in Arif Town near Jail Road and Sunrise English Model School in Jafri Town are also in proximity to Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- Alpina School Model Town A, Government Technical High School, Sadiq Dane High School and Govt. Girls High School Canal Colony Bahawalpur are stationed a few miles away from each other and almost 5 km of distance away from Allama Iqbal Town.
- In Satellite Town, you will come across Dar-e-Arqam School, the Knowledge School Bahawalpur Campus, Govt. High School, Govt. Girls High School, Iqra Schools Movement, Apwa Girls High School, and the Smart School.
- Sadiq Colony has some very well-reputed schools within its premises. The list entails the City School Nursery Branch, Fauji Foundation Model School Bahawalpur and Army Public School. These schools are up to an 8 km drive distant from Allama Iqbal Town.
- Bahawalpur Cantt. houses Army Junior Public School, FG Public School Boys and Army Public School and College, located 7 to 8 km away from the town.
- Lahore Grammar School, Bloomfield Hall Upper School Bahawalpur, Umm Al-Qura Education System, Alpina School, Dar-e-Arqam School, Foundation Montessori School, Dominican Convent Higher Secondary School, and Beaconhouse School System Bahawalpur are located in Model Town. These schools are 16 to 18 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town.
- Sadiq Public School on Ahmed Pur Road is one of the grander schools in Pakistan. The institute offers both Cambridge and Matriculation education and has a boarding facility as well. The infrastructure of the school is noteworthy as well. Sadiq Public School is at 9 km of distance from Allama Iqbal Town.
- Bahawalpur Road which is also known as Marot – Yazman – Bahawalpur Road hosts the popular school chains in Pakistan, Beaconhouse School and the City School Bahawalpur Campus. The schools are located at up to 17 minutes’ drive.
- The Smart School Al Rehman Campus is located on Girls College Road at a 6-minute drive from the town.
- Govt. Girls Sadiq Model High School and Govt. Comprehensive Girls High School in Anwar Colony and Government Shah Shams Boys Primary School in Goth Nur Bakhsh are merely 6 to 8 minutes’ drive distant from Allama Iqbal Town.
Allama Iqbal Town Bahawalpur has numerous colleges located nearby. These colleges are both public and private.
- Near Jhangi Wala Road, you can find Govt. Degree College of Special Education at a distance of roughly 1 km from the town. Here differently-abled people are enrolled for the intermediate and bachelors programs.
- The Government Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur is located on Girls College Road. The college is 6 minutes’ drive away from the town.
- Govt. Sadiq Egerton College Bahawalpur on University Chowk is almost a 10-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- Allama Iqbal Science College Bahawalpur in Goheer Town is at a 9-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town while Allama Iqbal college Girls Campus Bahawalpur is located in Bahawalpur Cantt. at a 6 km distance.
- Rafi Qamar Road is lined by a number of good colleges. These include National College of Science and Information Technology, the Best College, Brooks Law College Bahawalpur, and SoftVision College of IT, Virtual University Campus Bahawalpur. You can easily reach these colleges in no more than 11 minutes’ drive.
- On and near Farid Gate Road, you can find Govt. Post Graduate College, Millat College of Commerce, Reads College Bahawalpur, Govt. College for Elementary Teachers, Elementary College for Women. These colleges are 10 to 15 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town Bahawalpur.
- The Brooks Group of Colleges located in Johar Town is a popular education network in Pakistan. The institute is 10 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- In Model Town, Punjab College Bahawalpur and Punjab College, Girls Campus are present at roughly 8 km of distance. That said, on Marot – Yazman – Bahawalpur Road, there is another campus of Punjab Group Colleges at 16 minutes’ drive from the town.
- Bahawalpur Law College, National Para Medical College, the Best College, the City College Bahawalpur, and GLIM Institute of Modern Studies in Model Town are located up to 8 km of distance away.
- On Noor Mahal Road, Agile Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences, Federal Government (F.G) College Bahawalpur Cantt., and Army Public School College are situated at a 17-minute drive tops from the town.
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College is a medical school in Bahawalpur Cantt. that rolls out undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma programs. The college is 6 km away from the town.
- Jinnah College is located in Model Town C and is 6 km distant from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- Satellite Town Govt. Degree College for Women Bahawalpur in Satellite Town and Royal Homeopathic Medical College in Model Town B are up to 7 km of distance away from the town.
- Government Staff Training College in Habib Colony is almost a 17-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
- Rangers Public School and College Bahawalpur on Satellite Town Road can be easily reached within 13 minutes’ drive from Allama Iqbal Town.
- Kings College of Health Sciences Bahawalpur and Asian College of Technology Bahawalpur near Chak 10/BC Road are 17 to 18 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town.
There are also some very fine universities in Bahawalpur that the residents go to for their graduate and post-graduate degrees. Out of these, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur is the most popular one and offers the most comprehensive and advanced programs.
Established in 1975, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur is the biggest university in the city which has several small campuses and a big one, located in the vicinity Allama Iqbal University. The IUB Campus closest to the town is located at a 10-minute drive, near University Chowk in Gulshan Colony while the main campus is based on Hasilpur Road, positioned at 13 km from the town. The Islamia University of Bahawalpur has a shuttle service running across all the major points of the city to make conveyance to any of the IUB campuses easier for the students.
The departments here include Applied Psychology, Arabic, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Commerce, Computer Science and Information Technology, Economics, Education, English, Geography, History, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Law, Library and Information Sciences, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Media Studies, Modern Progressive Centre of Excellence in Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, Pharmacy, Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Physics, Political Sciences, School of Remote Sensing and GIS, Siraiki, Social Work, Statistics, Urdu and Iqbaliat and Zoology. The Islamia University of Bahawalpur has several affiliated colleges dedicated to the faculties of professional studies as well.
The Bahawalpur Campus of Virtual University is located just 17 minutes’ drive away near Welcome Chowk on Railway Road. Virtual University of Pakistan offers degrees of bachelor to doctoral level and diploma programs as well, in the field of economics, applied psychology, organizational psychology, mass communication, English language, sociology, computer science, information technology, software engineering, computer networking, database management system, web design and development, education, business administration, public administration, accounting and finance, banking and finance, commerce, human resource management, operation and supply chain management, biotechnology, bioinformatics, genetics, zoology, mathematics, molecular biology and statistics.
A project of Superior Group of Colleges, Superior University Bahawalpur is located in Model Town A, almost 17 minutes’ drive away from the town. The university offers programs in Computer Science, Information Technology and Management Sciences.
Yazman Road hosts the Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences at a distance of about 7 km from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur. The university, as the name explains, offers bachelors to doctoral level degree and the departments include anatomy and histology, physiology and biochemistry, pharmacology and toxicology, food sciences, zoology, social and allied sciences, animal nutrition, livestock management, poultry sciences, breeding and genetics, meat technology, pathology, parasitology, microbiology, theriogenology, medicine, surgery, epidemiology and public health.
The University of Central Punjab (UCP) also has a campus in Bahawalpur on Yazman Road, about 16 minutes’ drive away. The programs offered in UCP Bahawalpur include undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Commerce. The institute also offers associate degrees in Computer Science, IT Management, Accounting and Finance, and Commerce, and bachelor of science (BS) programs in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology and English.
A regional campus of Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) is located in the city of Bahawalpur as well, in Chak No. 12-A/BC, near Airport Road that is almost 10 km of distance from the town. Established in 1974, the AIOU happens to be the second open university in the world with the first being the UK Open University. The objective behind the establishment of an open university is to make higher education accessible to those who cannot leave their homes or have day-time jobs to be at. This is the reason why AIOU has campuses all over the country, even in the remotest of areas. This mass presence and dissemination of education makes AIOU the biggest university in Pakistan. The programs offered by the university include undergraduate to doctoral-level degrees in the faculty of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Education, Science, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Associated with and located in the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, University College of Engineering and Technology is roughly 12 km away from the town. The engineering institute offers electrical engineering, electronics engineering, telecommunication engineering and computer system engineering.
Located in Model Town A on Muhammad Hussain Road, College of Tourism and Hotel Management (COTHM) is roughly an 8 km drive from Allama Iqbal Town. The institute is popular country-wide for rolling out diploma courses in hospitality and tourism management, hotel operations, culinary arts, professional airline management IATA, air ticketing and reservation systems, international culinary arts, professional cookery, cake decoration and fondant art.
Riphah International College is another education institute located on University Road at a 17-minute drive. The institute is a project by Riphah International University that has its campus in Federation and the province of Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The college offers Associate Degree Program in Computer Science, Retail Merchandising, Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Accounting and Finance, Math 1 and 2, Physics, Zoology, Botany and Chemistry.
Based in Bahawalpur Cantt. on CMH Avenue, CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur is located at a 10-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town.
Banks near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Usually, if you arrive at a bank in the earlier hours of the business time, you are likely to get done with the issue quicker as compared to the case otherwise. This is where your proximity to banks comes in handy. By the virtue of its location on Jhangi Wala Road, Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur shares nearness with several banks.
Near the entrance of the town, merely a minute’s walk away, you can find MCB Bank’s ATM. Walk for 4 minutes towards Jail Road from the entry point of Allama Iqbal Town and you will come across a branch of Allied Bank Limited Allama Iqbal Town.
On and near Sadiq Egerton College Road, Habib Bank Limited (HBL) and National Bank of Pakistan D.C (District Courts) are located at a distance of 4 to 5 km.
You can find a branch of MCB and United Bank Limited on the Stadium Road at a 10-minute drive from the town.
Circular Road hosts a list of banks that entails First Women Bank Ltd., Askari Bank, Bank of Khyber, MCB Bank Limited, and Bank Al Habib. The distance of these banks from Allama Iqbal Town varies between 5 to 6 km.
A branch of the Bank of Punjab is located on Farid Gate Road and you can find Meezan Bank, a few miles apart, on University Chowk Road while UBL sits in Satellite Town at a 13-minute drive from the town.
The head office of the National Rural Support Programme (NRSP) Microfinance Bank is located near Baghdad Railway Station on University Road. It will take you a-17 minute drive to reach the destination. The head office remains open five days a week, from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Clinics and Hospitals near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Before making any real estate decision, it is necessary to know how far the medical facilities are from the property. Proximity to clinics and hospitals to your residence is a matter of life and death. This is why you must ensure that the property you are considering possesses this particular feature.
In the case of Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur one does not need to worry about any medical emergency because the town is neighboured by some immensely trusted hospitals of the city. Starting off with clinics, here is a more detailed account of where these medical facilities are located.
- Right on the Jail Road, there is Rehman Clinic and Doctor Asma Tehseen Clinic located at about 5 to 6 minutes’ drive from the town. Close by these clinics, Al Shifa Poly Clinic, Dr Irfan Khan is based in Gulshan Colony at a distance of 4 km.
- For patients with orthopaedic issues, Umer Farooq Physiotherapy Centre and Al Rahaim Physical Therapy Centre and Orthopedic Workshop are located on Sadiq Egerton College Road. You can reach these physiotherapy centres in less than 10 minutes’ drive.
- In Old City Bahawalpur, Dr Hafeez Al Rehman Clinic, Maharaja Homeo Clinic and Dr Naveed Shareef Clinic are located at a distance of up to 6 km.
- Skin Clinic Bahawalpur is a trusted derma-care facility that is stationed near Dubai Chowk in Main Haroon Town.
- In Gulshan e Farid Colony, there are two medical facilities named Dr Irshad Ul Haq and Dr Javed Aslam Clinic.
- Other major clinics near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur include Farrukh Asif Clinic in One Unit Staff Colony, Shahbaz Homeo Clinic in Shadab Colony, Dr Shagufta Akmal Skin Care Clinic, Advance Eye Care Centre, Clinic Dr Abid Paediatrician, Dr Arshad Manan Child Care Clinic and Clinic Doctor Anjum Sabohi in Satellite Town. These clinics lie 11 to 14 minutes’ drive away from the town.
- If you want to seek Hijama services or family planning advice then ZamZam Hijama Clinic and Aculife Therapy Centre in Welcome Colony and Behtar Zindagi Centre in Muhajir Colony should be your go-to place. Both the centres are 15 to 16 minutes’ drive away from the town.
As mentioned before, there are several major hospitals near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur. More information on these medical care facilities is given below.
- Located at Jhangi Wala Road at about a minute’s walk from the entrance of the society, Zubair Hospital is the nearest medical facility available in the vicinity of Allama Iqbal Town. Not only is the proximity of the hospital to the town a huge advantage but the advance technology used here is also a big plus point. Zubair hospital offers services in the department of general medicine, ENT consultation and surgery, general surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, laparoscopic surgery, radiology, and diagnostic laboratory. For the convenience of the patients, there is a pharmacy situated right next to the hospital.
- Just a 3-minute drive away from the town, on Jhangi Wala Road, you can find Civil Hospital Bahawalpur which is comparatively a newer health project by the government. The medical complex is revered all over the city for the quality of treatment offered and for its seasoned team of doctors and surgeons.
- Mushtaq Khan Memorial Hospital on S.E. College Road and the City Hospital, Bahawalpur on University Chowk Road are 7 to 8 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town.
- Located almost 6 km away on Circular Road in Bahawalpur Cantt., Bahawal Victoria Hospital is one of Punjab’s biggest and oldest medical facilities. The foundation of the hospital was laid in 1876 and back then the facility was called Civil Hospital. It was in 1906 that the name of the medical facility was changed to Bahawal Victoria Hospital. Almost two decades after the independence, Bahawal Victoria Hospital became an allied institution of Quaid e Azam Medical College Bahawalpur. The hospital now houses 1600 beds and offers tertiary care in the department of medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, cardiology, nephrology, pulmonology, dermatology, psychiatry, allied surgery (otolaryngology, ophthalmology,plastic/reconstructive surgery, orthopedics, urology, neurosurgery, accidents and emergency department and paediatric surgery), radiology, pathology (histopathology, haematology, microbiology, chemical pathology, molecular biology and endocrinology), physiotherapy, and public health.
- Very close to Bahawal Victoria Hospital, in Old City Bahawalpur, there is Khichi Hospital. Along with general physicians, you can also find here paediatrician, eye specialist, gynaecologist and general surgeon. Khichi Hospital is a 13-minute drive from the town.
- Model Town C hosts Dr Bushra Sher Zaman, Khan Surgical Hospital and The Doctors Hospital at a distance of up to 6 km from the town. The Doctors Hospital remains open from 9 am to 12 am, six days a week. Moreover, the hospital offers services in the department of urology, general surgery, laparoscopic surgery, neurosurgery, eye surgery, orthopaedic surgery, gastroenterology, psychiatry. Dermatology, general medicine, ENT surgery, paediatrics surgery, plastic surgery, nephrology, dental surgery, dental surgery, radiology, oncology, burn unit and pharmacy.
- For those with orthopaedic issues can visit National Orthopedic and General Hospital that is located on Heavy Industrial Area Road in KAUSAR Colony and is a 16-minute drive from the town. Offering both in-patient and outpatient services, the hospital remains open 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Sight Centre Eye Hospital and Khan Trust Eye Hospital in Model Town A are specialized medical facilities located at about 8 km from the town.
- On Noor Mahal Road which is also called Malook Shah Road houses Bahawalpur Institute of Nuclear Oncology and Iqbal Hospital at a distance of 8 km from Allama Iqbal Town.
- Other major hospitals include Rafi Qamar Hospital in Muslim Town, Dr Shahida Zareen and Al-Hayyat Hospital in Satellite Town and Abdullah Hospital in Mushtaq Colony. These hospitals are up to 13 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town.
PROPERTIES IN ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, BAHAWALPUR
Investment in any property is a decision that requires tiresome research. That said, to make this process easier for you, we have enlisted here the property rates based on their area to help you make an informed decision.
Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur is a developed society with one-storey and two-storey bungalows. The rooms are spacious and the houses are sun-filled yet cosy at the same time.
Also, the town is located on Jhangi Wala Road which happens to be amongst the top 5 most popular properties for sale in Bahawalpur. This also adds to the worth of the properties lining the road. Since Allama Iqbal Town is one of them, the town subsequently holds immense value in the real estate market of the city. Further cut down of the prices is given below.
It is pertinent to mention here that all the prices given below are subject to change with time or any fluctuation in the market.
Sales Price Trends in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Houses for Sale in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
There are a few houses up for sale in Allama Iqbal Town. You can buy a 5 marla house in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur for PKR 75 lakh while a 10 marla house in Allama Iqbal Town can cost you around PKR 1.6 crore.
Plots for Sale in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Although there are not many plots up for sale in the town. According to an estimate, a 5 marla plot in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur should cost somewhere between PKR 8 lakh to PKR 41 lakh while a 10 marla plot should not be of more than PKR 88 lakh. Likewise the price of a 1 Kanal plot in the town is expected to be around PKR 80 lakh to PKR 10 crore.
Rent Price Trends in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Buying a house is a one-time transaction but renting a property costs you money every month. This is all the more reason why you should be aware of the rental rates of that area trending in the market. Given below are the rates of the properties available for rent in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
Houses for Rent in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
In Allama Iqbal Town, you can rent a 5 marla house for PKR 15 thousand to PKR 32 thousand, payable each month. Compared to this, you can rent a 10 marla house in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur for approximately PKR 50 thousand monthly.
Commercial Properties in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Commercial Properties for Sale in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
You can buy a 3.3 marla commercial property in Allama Iqbal Town for PKR 84.87 lakh to PKR 1.88 crore.
Commercial Properties for Rent in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
You can rent a 1 marla commercial property in Allama Iqbal Town for PKR 6.5 thousand, payable each month while a 4 marla commerical property in the town should cost you upto PKR 55 thousand, each month.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Presence of malls near your residence is no less than a blessing. Imagine being the first person at the sale of your favourite brand, who would not want that! Allama Iqbal Town. Bahawalpur has got its residents covered in this regard. The town has several major malls of the city lying in proximity.
Circular Road hosts a miscellany of malls, popular clothing brands and shoe labels. These include Bobby Plaza, Boom Fashion, Pak Cloth House, Khurshid Cloth House, Liberty Market, Nawab Cloth House, Urbansole,Dubai Plaza Mobile Market, ECS, Borjan, LOGO, the Master Mall, Sha Posh Bahawalpur, Servis, Casual Fashion, Al Rehman Fabrics, Bashir Cloth House, Diners Store, Hangten Harmony, Metro Shoes, Style Inn Boutique, Bahawalpur Trade Centre, Baby Shop, and City Fashion Shoes. In Bahawalpur Trade Centre, you can find Ideal Fashion, the Brands Store, Riwaj Collection, She Design, Lavish Style, Stylish Shoes, and Bismillah Garments. All these businesses are 11 to 14 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
Moreover, Railway Road is dotted with national and international labels of clothes and shoes. The list entails names like Bareeze, Outfitters Bahawalpur, Saeed Ghani Bahawalpur, Epcot Shoe, Rivers Land and Urban Studio in Al Noor Shopping Mall, Madame, Forecast, Warda Designer Collection, Focus, Charcoal Bahawalpur, Ismail’s Clothing, Orient Centre, Bin Zulfiqar Home Store, Aroshi Embroidered Classics and Designer Prints, Stone Harbor by KLASH, Taana Baana Panoramic Embroideries, Hopscotch Welcome Chowk, Cross Roads, Choice Shoes, Levi’s Denizen, Bata Shoes, Factory Price Shop, shoes Box, Happy Display Centre, Limelight, Junaid Jamshed, Bissino Bahawalpur, and Hush Puppies. You have to drive 7 to 8 km from the town by car to reach these places.
On Muhammad Bin Qasim Road, you can find Chen One, Edenrobe, Sapphire Cloth in Avenue Mall and Makeup City up to a distance of little more than 7 km from the town.
Near Farid Gate Road, Sadiq Egerton Road and DC Chowk, a mall named the Boulevard is located in Bahawalpur Cantt. The mall houses the likes of Khaadi Bahawalpur, Warda Fabrics, Ideas, Lawrencepur and Bonanza Satrangi. It takes 9 minutes of driving via Jail Road to reach the Boulevard Mall from Allama Iqbal Town.
As we write, there are some mega commercial projects located near Allama Iqbal Town that are under construction. Situated on Jail Road, Flux is a drive-through mall which is expected to see an influx of many exciting recreational activities and clothing brands once it gets launched. Flux is 4 minutes’ drive away from the town. City Mall Bahawalpur on Stadium Road and Victoria Shopping Mall on Circular Road are 10 to 12 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
Restaurants and Bakeries near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
On days when you do not feel like cooking or in celebratory times that call for a dine-out, one always tends to look for the nearest eatery that suits their taste buds and pocket at the same time. Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur has a great number of small and big eateries in its vicinity that offer both desi and fast food.
- Girls College Road also hosts Zamzama Food Point and Chicken Broast, Café-1, Afaq Food Studio, and Sizzling Foods. These restaurants are roughly 3 to 4 km away from the town.
- Mehboob Hotel on Jhangi Wala Road is a 4-minute drive from the town, while it takes 6 minutes by car to reach Farooq’s Kitchen that is located on Girls College Road. The former sells Pakistani cuisine and Dhaba style food and the latter is all about pizza, burgers, paratha roll, shawarma, falafel,wings, sandwiches, broast, pasta, nuggets, fries, ice cream and milkshakes.
- On Jail Road, you can find Solangi Hotel that is a small dhaba and Tea on the Roof restaurant, which, as the name suggests, is a café. Both the food outlets are 5 to 6 minutes’ drive away from the town.
- Ejaz Soda Water in Gulshan-e-Farid Colony, Uni Food and Pizza Shop near University Chowk, City Café & Grill, Pizza Hut and Coffee Planet Bahawalpur in the food court of the Boulevard Mall are available on and near Sadiq Egerton College Road (S.E. College Road) at a distance of 4 to 5 km. These food outlets offer a menu that is loaded with fast food and hot beverages. Out of these, Coffee Planet and Pizza Hut are franchises of international food chains.
- If you are craving for some pizza then California Pizza Club is located in Model Town A at a distance of almost 6 km from the town. For a multi-cuisine menu, go to Salt’n Pepper, a local food chain that is popular all over the country. The eatery is situated on Farid GatebRoad, and it takes a 9-minute drive to reach the venue from Allama Iqbal Town. Cinna Bar Fried Chicken Bahawalpur, Bilal Chicken Broast, and Seerani Food Point are also based on Farid Gate Road at 9 minutes’ drive.
- On Rafi Qamar Road, there is Noor Mahal Restaurant and Marriage Hall and Al Haq Palace restaurant located at about 3 km distance from the town.
- Circular Road is peppered with numerous eateries as well. Among the many restaurants located on Circular Road, some of the popular names include Bobby’s Restaurant, Shahjahan Grill Restaurant, Victoria Lounge, Almaida Fried Chicken, Doner Fast Food, Burger House, Baloch Sajji, Al Rehman Fast Food and Chicken Shawarma. You can easily reach these eateries within a 15-minute drive.
- In the commercial area of Satellite Bahawalpur, La Taska Fried Chicken and Papa’s Kitchen are located at a 12- to 13-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town.
Allama Iqbal Town is surrounded by a good number of bakeries as well. Few of the major names are:
Data Sweets and Bakers on One Unit Chowk Bus Stop, Ideal Sweets and Bakers on Baghdad Road near One Unit Chowk, Shan Sweet Baker on Farid Gate Road and Imran Sweets in Mushtaq Colony are 5- to 7-km away from the town.
There is another branch of Data Sweets and Bakers near Fatima Jinnah Park in Satellite Town and Cake Studio in Satellite Town at a 12- to 13-minute drive.
Located kitty-cornered from each other on Yazman Road, Haji Rasheed Shon Wala and Al Rasheed Sweets and Bakers are a little lesser than 5 km away from the town.
Gourmet Bakery on Gulberg Road, the Bakery by Four Seasons on Muhammad Bin Qasim Road, Data Sweets and Bakers near Saraiki Chowk, Haji Rasheed Sweets and Bakers near Pakora Chowk in Model Town B, Itefaq Bakers in Old City Bahawalpur, Al Fareed Sweets and Bakers Al Madina Bakers, Noor Sweets and Bakers, Shaheen Sweets and Bakers and Med are located are 5- to 8-km away from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Presence of fitness facilities near your residence is equally important as the presence of eateries is. This is the reason why there are multiple gyms near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur to maintain a healthy lifestyle of the residents.
Real steel named a gym is located right at the entrance of Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur. The gym is well equipped and is just a minute’s walk away from the town.
Stadium Gym on Jail Road is another fitness facility that is thronged by the people living in Allama Iqbal Town and nearby areas. The gym is 7 minutes’ drive away from the town.
In Old City Bahawalpur, Khan Gym Land is based at a distance of roughly 5 km from the town. The gym is said to be one of the oldest fitness centres in Bahawalpur and has a very nominal membership fee due to which students feel encouraged to join the facility. Six Packs Gym is also located in Old City Bahawalpur, a few miles apart from Khan Gym Land.
Fitness 360 is an upscale gym based in Ashraf Colony at a 17-minute drive from the town. The gym has two sections, one for men and the other for women. For the men section, timings of the gym are from 6 am to 12 am while for women, the gym remains open from 8 am to 10 pm. Apart from professional trainers and well-equipped facility, Fitness 360 also provides supplements and conducts classes of cardiovascular exercises and strength training.
IronHouse Gym and Fitness Club has two branches named Ironhouse Gym PK and Ironhouse Gym PK II. Former is located in Model Town B, 14 minutes’ drive away and is dedicated for men only. The latter is based in Satellite Town, 12 minutes’ drive away and is open for women only. The gym timings for men are 6 am to 9:30 am and 6 pm to 11 pm while women can train in the gym from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm. There are four packages of membership offered by IronHouse Gym and Fitness Club. For students, there is an economy package that includes training on manual and muscle machines. Professional training includes muscle machines and electric equipment, and professional/cardio/CrossFit can get you access to CrossFit equipment in addition. For a trainer’s package, which is the most expensive one, diet plans and special guidance is provided along with allowing access to muscle machines, electric and CrossFit equipment.
Tribe Fitness Studio and Gym is another advance gym that is located on Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Road in Model Town A at a distance of 8 km from the town. Called Tribe Studio as well, the gym uses group programs and 50- to 60-day challenges to make their clients more fit. Both men and women can become a member of the gym.
New Shapes Gym in Model Town A, Advance Health Gym on Farid Gate Road, Bahawal Club and Ladies Bahawalpur Club in Bahawalpur Cantt., Power House Gym in Mushtaq Colony, Titan Gym in Ghousia Colony, Time to Fitness gym in Satellite Town and Cobra Taekwondo Club on Rafi Qamar Road are other major fitness facilities present near the town. These gyms are up to 16 minutes’ drive from Allama Iqbal Town.
Parks near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! This is why the proximity of parks to a residence is as necessary as the nearness of educational institutes is. Luckily, Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur has both! You can see the vicinity of the town sprinkled with green pieces of land, soothing your eyes.
Located on Stadium Road, Bahawalpur Zoo is at a 10-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town if you choose to go via Jail Road. Stretched over a 25-acre area and under the administration and jurisdiction of the government of Pakistan, the zoo is the fourth largest of its kind in Pakistan after Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad Zoo. The foundation of the zoo was laid in 1942 by Sir Nawab Muhammad Khan Abbasi, the then noble of the princely state Bahawalpur. The zoo was first named “Sher Bagh” which loosely translates to “Lion’s Garden.” Bahawalpur Zoo features Aves (Budgerigar, Chukar Partridge, Common Pheasant, Demoiselle Crane, Great White Pelican, Greylag Goose, Indian Peafowl, Rock Pigeon, Elephant, Rose-ringed Parakeet, Silver Pheasant, Western Crowned Pigeon, and Wild Turkey), Mammals (Asiatic Lion, Asian Black Bear, Bengal Tiger, Black Buck, Chinkara, Indian Gazelle, Spotted Deer, Hog Deer, Himalayan Brown Bear, Llama, Mouflon, Blue Bull, Plain Zebra, Red Deer, Red-necked Wallaby, Rhesus Macaque, Sambar, and Small Indian Civet), and Reptiles (Mugger Crocodile and Spur-thighed Tortoise). There is also a food court in the zoo from where you can get your hands on scrumptious Pakistani snacks and desi beverages. Then entry fee for Bahawalpur Zoo is nominal and the zoo remains open seven days a week, from 8 am to 6 pm.
At a 4 km distance from the town, in Riaz Colony, you will come across WAPDA Ground (Water and Power Development Authority). It is a playground that is visited by children and young students who then practice sports.
Shadman City Phase 2 Park and Green Belt Fine City Bahawalpur are 4 and 8 minutes’ drive away from the town, respectively.
Rose Garden QAMC is a park in Quaid e Azam Medical College, on Circular Road, at a distance of 6 km. As the name suggests, the park is famous for its arrangement of colourful flowers.
Gulzar-e-Sadiq is one of the most popular parks in Bahawalpur. Based in Model Town A, the place is at a 14-minute drive from Allama Iqbal Town. Bahawalpur was a princely state till the independence of Pakistan. The state of Bahawalpur was ruled by Nawabs back then. Gulzar-e-Sadiq is named after one of those Nawabs, Nawab Sadiq Muhammad Abbasi The park went through some major renovation work in 2016 and was then made open for public. There is no entrance fee. Gulzar-e-Sadiq features a lake, a waterfall, fountain, boating activity, rides, green grassy playgrounds, benches, a food canteen, a peaceful environment and beautiful space for recreation and a jogging track of about 1.5 km.
Right across the street from Gulzar-e-Sadiq, Eid Gah Family Park is located on Circular Road at a 14-minute drive from the town. Comparatively a smaller park, you can find here a few swings and benches for rest.
Drive towards Fawara Chowk from Gulzar-e-Sadiq and you will come across Rohi Park, near the roundabout on Ahmedpur Road, at a distance of a little more than 6 km. The park is a little small but it is filled with different colourful flowers and has benches so that people can relax while waiting for their ride.
At a 14-minute drive, on Heavy Industrial Area Road in Model Town B, Shahdara Family Park is located. It is a huge park with all the amenities available that are needed in any such place - swings for children, jogging tracks, an artificial pond with ducks and a green luscious ground. There is no entrance fee and there are separate sections for men and women.
Garrison Park Lake in Bahawalpur Cantt. is located almost 8 km away from the town. The park features an artificial lake, a mini zoo, a jogging track, boating and swings and a cafeteria.
Other popular parks present in the vicinity of Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur include Trust Colony Park in the namesake colony, Jinnah Park, Fatima Jinnah Park, QNC Park, Awan Park and Millad Park in Satellite Town, Royal City Park 3 in Royal City Housing Scheme, Family Park in Mustafa Town, SSD Lines Park near Pelican Road and Deer Reserve Park on Quaid-e-Azam Avenue in Bahawalpur Cantt. These are 13 to 17 minutes’ drive away from Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur.
Bahawalpur also houses an amusement park which, coincidently, sits in proximity to Allama Iqbal Town. One of the biggest amusement parks in the province of Punjab, SS World Bahawalpur has recreational activities for people of all ages: amusement rides, 5D movie theatre, toy shop, ice and coffee bar and a food court that serves pizza, bbq, fast food and juices. The entry fee of SS World is nominal and only families are allowed to visit. SS World Bahawalpur is located in Model Town A, near Saraiki Chowk, at about 15 minutes’ drive from Allama Iqbal Town.
Salons and Spas near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur
Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur has umpteen number of salons and spas positioned in its vicinity. Starting off with the closest, Nayab Beauty Parlour is located in Muslim Town at a 12-minute drive.
On Girls College Road, at a 7-minute drive, Living Doll Beauty Saloon is located and almost 3 km from Allama Iqbal Town, you can find Sobias Beauty Saloon in Al Majeed Paradise.
In Satellite Town, you will come across two salons named Femina New Look Beauty Clinic and Lush Looks Parlour. The first one is famous for its bridal looks, hair-makeovers and nail art. Lush Looks Parlour, on the other hand, is known for rad haircuts. It takes 13 minutes’ drive to reach both the salons.
Salix Beauty Salon is present roughly 6 km away in Anwarabad Colony. The salon remains open Monday to Saturday, from 10 am to 10 pm.
Wreesha’s Beauty Parlour is known for its bridal henna art and bridal hairdos. The salon is based in Old City Bahawalpur, 9 minutes away by car.
Rawaa Beauty Salon in Model Town B is one of the most popular salons near Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur. A little more than 6 km from the town, the beauty parlour offers services that include bridal makeup, party makeup, manicure, pedicure, body scrubs, body mask and massage, Moroccan bath, facial, waxing and threading, haircuts, hair dyeing, straightening, rebounding, curling and other hair styling procedures. Rawaa Beauty Salon is famous for its nail art and hairstyles.
Beautyworld Parlor is positioned in Model Town B, almost 7 km away from the town and is known for skincare treatments like acne facial, herbal facial, Indian facial and whitening facial.
There is a beauty parlour based in Model Town C as well, named Nawal Saloon. The parlour is 13 minutes’ drive away from the town.
Famous for their mesmerizing bridal looks, Rebecca’s Signature Salon and Studio is located in Model Town A, at 17 minute’s drive from the town. Rebecca’s has the best makeup artists in Bahawalpur.
Other salons in Model Town A are Ayesha’s beauty clinic, Sana Beauty Salon, Angel’z Salon and Depilex, located on Ghaznavi Road, at up to an 18-minute drive from the town. Out of these two, Depilex is renowned beauty care venture, founded in 1980 by Massarat Misbah, a famous Pakistani makeup artist and philanthropist. Along with giving acid attack survivors a second shot at life, over the period of four decades, Depilex has garnered respect among local and international circles because of unparalleled quality of services. The salon has branches all over Pakistan and in the US and Canada as well. Beauty clinic, jaw-dropping bridal looks and soothing skincare therapies are few of the many things that Depilex is famous for.
Angel’z Salon is famous for its Keratin treatment and thorough hair dyeing skills in Bahawalpur, while Am's Beauty Institute Of Arts Bahawalpur is known for bridal looks and flawless haircutting. The latter is almost an 8 km ride from the town.
Noor Mahal Road also hosts 3 salons named Aveda Beauty Saloon, Curl and Pearl Beauty Shop, and Aries Beauty Parlour, located up to 18 minutes’ drive from the town. Among these, Aveda Beauty Parlour is famous for economical bridal and skincare packages.
Tayyaba’s Salon and Belleza Salon in Sadiq Colony make up for trustworthy beauty parlours in proximity to Allama Iqbal Town. The ambience in Tayyaba’s Salon will make you feel at peace and so do the skincare services. You have to drive for 16 minutes to reach both these salons.
Hicks Men Salon is a big name in Bahawalpur when it comes to skincare and styling for men. Located on Railway Road, Hicks is a 17-minute drive from the town. Here you can enjoy services such as facials, waxing, haircut, hair styling and much more. The cherry on the top is the waiting lounge in the salon where you can use free Wifi or even work on your laptop.
Other major salons for men in the vicinity of Allama Iqbal Town include Dubai Hair Saloon in Welcome Colony, TrendzZz Hair Saloon and Sun Shine Hair Fashion and Chand Hair Dresser in Model Town B, Nomi Hair Saloon in Basti Ghaus Bakhsh, Gold Series Saloon in Mushtaq Colony near Farid Gate Road, Bismillah Hair Saloon in One Unit Colony, and Cute and Cut Hair Saloon in Bahawalpur Cantt. near Marot – Yazman – Bahawalpur Road. All of these parlours are 11- to 15- minutes away from the town.
Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur is based on Jhangi Wala Road. On one side of the town, Al-Jannat Housing Scheme is situated and on the other, you can find Imtiaz Town. Opposite to Allama Iqbal Town, right across the street, an up and coming mega commercial project named Flux is located. The town also bears close proximity to Jail Road, Girls College Road and Zubair Hospital on Jhangi Wala Road.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur is a developed society with clean streets. The houses are newly built, donning beautiful designs and using modern architectural solutions to bring ease to the lifestyle of the residents.
Almost all the streets, big or small, across the town, are tree-lined, making Allama Iqbal Town a gardener’s dream. This not only adds to the beauty of the houses in the town, but also makes the environment greener and subsequently, healthier. Maintenance of the town is also up to the mark to ensure a convenient lifestyle for the residents. The large parking space within the house keeps the street free from congestion.
Jhangi Wala Road is among the most popular properties for sale in Bahawalpur. Given this, Allama Iqbal Town’s location on the road is of great importance. The town also enjoys connection with two highways, Eastern Bypass through Jhangi Wala Road and Stadium Road via the Jail Road. Due to its proximity to Girls College Road, there are several educational institutes situated nearby while almost all the major hospitals of Bahawalpur are a few minutes’ drive away. Allama Iqbal Town’s nearness with Bahawalpur Cantt. renders amazing features to the society by virtue of which the prospects of ROI in the town seems bright.
Are you looking to buy property in Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur?
Importance of Allama Iqbal Town, Bahawalpur from major locations nearby
- A stone’s throw from Jhangi Wala Road
- Connected to two highways - Eastern Bypass and Stadium Road
- Civil Hospital Bahawalpur is 3 minutes’ drive away from the town
- Commercially busy avenues like Circular Road, Fariq Gate Road and Railway Road are in proximity to the town
- A few minutes’ drive away from upscale residential societies like Satellite Town, Model Town A, B and C.