ABOUT CLUB ROAD, KARACHI
Sited in Civil Lines, Club Road is an essential artery in the south of Karachi. Well-linked to other significant roads such as Beaumont Road and Dr Ziauddin Road, Club Road acts as a backbone for some of the heavily trafficked transportation routes in Karachi. Not to mention that the presence of this road also makes it incredibly convenient for the people living nearby to get to any corner of the city. Also, the road’s immediate vicinity includes some of the best shopping malls, eateries, healthcare facilities, and many historical monuments in Karachi.
AT A GLANCE
- Well-connected to primary arteries
- High-end malls
- Popular academic institutions
- Highly accredited healthcare facilities
- Easy access to many communities and amusement parks
- Banking facilities
- Eminent shopping malls and markets
- Several hotels, restaurants, and cafes nearby
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport on and near Club Road, Karachi
Karachi is the largest and most populated city in Pakistan. As such, the city needs a robust transportation system to help people move. Since Club Road is among the most frequented routes in Karachi, the road boasts numerous means of public transportation for people living nearby.
If you prefer travelling via traditional public buses, then you can find them at the closest bus stops to Club Road:
- Korangi Bus Stop, located in Saddar Town, is available in 7 minutes’ drive.
- Taj Complex Bus Stop, pinned near Empress Market, is at an 8-minute drive.
- KPT Underpass Bus Stop, situated in Block 5, Clifton is approachable within 6 minutes’ drive.
- Taj Hotel Bus Stop, pinned on Dr Ziauddin Road, is at a distance of 1.4 km.
Other than that, PIDC and Metropole, the two ends of Club Road, are included in the routes of quite a few minibuses and coaches. Bus #20, Saddar Coach and Filly Coach have a stop on Metropole, while the buses, minibuses, and coaches that have a stop on P.I.D.C include D-3 Bus, C-1 Bus, Illyas Coach, Rehman Coach, D-25 Bus, F-10 Bus, F-14 Bus, F-15 Bus, F-6 Bus, N-5 Bus, Rainbow Coach, Rainbow Flying Coach, Super Barki Coach, 7-D, U-11 Bus, W-A Bus, and Waziristan Coach.
Karachi also boasts quite a few private transport companies of intercity commutes, such as Skyways Travel, Daewoo Express, and Faisal Movers. To begin with, Skyways Travel, located on M.A Jinnah Road, is roughly 4 km away from Club Road. Providing services since 1990, the travel company can help you reach more than 15,000 destinations across Pakistan.
Another bus company near M.A Jinnah Road is Daewoo Express (4 km away). This is one of the most popular commuting networks in Pakistan, with terminals in almost every city. Daewoo Express is known to be reliable, punctual, and offer several comfortable travelling services.
Faisal Movers boasts a terminal near Cantt Railway Station, which can be reached in 6 minutes’ drive. The transport company claims to have an excellent track record of providing the best comfort and security to travellers. According to the official website of Faisal Movers, "The devoted, professional and hospitable staff is always available on all terminals to guide and assist the esteem passengers”.
As per the official website of ministry of communication government of Pakistan, “The Transport Master Plan prepared under the KTIP, 2030 project by JICA proposes the revitalization of Karachi Circular Railway (KCR) on modern lines, 2 Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) lines (Blue and Brown Lines) and 6 BRT lines (Green, Red, Yellow, Orange, Aqua and Purple)”.
The objective of Green Line Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) is to provide quality public transport that is safe, reliable, and affordable for people. Consisting of three phases, the transport network stretches from Surjani Town to M.A Jinnah Road, which is 8 minutes’ drive away from Club Road. Green Line BRT is nearly 21 km with few underpasses, underground terminals, and a fleet of 65 diesel-hybrid buses. As per a leading English daily, the new completion date for the transport project is March 2020.
Karachi Railway System boasts several stations in the city, such as Drigh Road, Malir Cantt, City Station, and Karachi Cantonment. The nearest railway stations for people living near Club Road are City Station and Cantt Railway Station. Located in Cantonment area, Cantt Railway Station is at a distance of 2 km while City Station, situated in Railway Colony, is roughly 4 km away.
For national and international travel, Jinnah International Airport is reachable within a drive of 31 minutes from Club Road.
Markets on and near Club Road, Karachi
Since Club Road is located near some of the most successful societies such as Civil Lines and Clifton, the road hosts and leads to an array of popular supermarkets. When it comes to shopping at the best hypermarkets in Karachi, then the closest options are:
- Diamond Super Market, located in Block 8, Clifton, reachable within 7 minutes’ drive.
- Agha's Supermarket, pinned in Kehkashan, around 3 km away. The market is one of the oldest in the area and is home to several imported products.
- Paradise Store, sited on main Clifton Road, 8 minutes’ drive away. You will find a large variety of groceries and edibles at the store.
- Motta's Grocery Store, located in Block 5, Clifton, around 5 km away. The grocery store stocks every type of high-quality household essential.
A more popular and economical option includes Imtiaz Supermarket, which is reachable within a drive of around 20 minutes. Located in Clifton Block 4, the supermarket boasts many branches across Pakistan. Imtiaz Supermarket offers discounts on more than 100,000 products such as electronics, daily groceries, and cosmetics. The supermarket also claims to provide “Good quality products at economical rates for its customers”.
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) Supermarket, located on Main Korangi Road, is another big market in the region. Roughly 5 km away, the supermarket features ample parking space for the relief of customers. CSD provides loyalty cards for regulars, which can be used to avail discounts on fresh groceries, meat, dairy products, and bakery goods.
Carrefour in Dolmen Mall sited in Block 3, Clifton takes a 20 minutes’ drive to reach from Club Road. The supermarket is one of the biggest in the city with everything available from fresh food, frozen food, beauty products, household essentials, toys, electronics, and stationery.
Chase Up Department Store, located in Block 9, Clifton, stands at an approximate span of 4 km for people living near Club Road. The departmental store features an array of quality products such as home appliances, baby care, jewellery, personal care, clothes, toys, and fresh grocery.
People living near Club Road also frequently visit the market around Prince Complex. Situated on Prince Complex, the market takes a 10 minutes’ drive to reach from Club Road. You will find many local vendors selling fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as locally famous meat shops. Known as Price Market, the place boasts several mini-marts, a popular milk shop, K&N's Chicken Store, Lords International Sports Shop, and a few eateries. One unique feature of Prince Market is the availability of fresh street foods such as samosas, jalebis, rolls, and nimko.
Located in the commercial area of PECHS, Nursery Furniture Market is popular for boasting all kinds of furniture designs and woodwork. The market can be driven to in 15 minutes from Club Road. You will find several grand showrooms where you can get furniture designed according to your taste and needs.
Another famous market of Saddar Town is Empress Market, which is around 5 km away. The market is about 150 years old, accommodating a large number of shops and vendors. You have many options for shopping at Empress Market, including fruits, vegetables, clothes, and pets.
Furthermore, Saddar Town also boasts Saddar Bazaar, which is around 3 km away from Club Road. The market offers a great shopping experience for traditional clothes, glasswork, embroidery, and even herbal medicine.
Moreover, Khadda Market, situated in Phase 5, DHA, is home an array of eateries, shopping outlets, supermarkets, mobile shops, outlets of Marks and Spencer, and salons. It will take you about 25 minutes’ drive to reach the market.
One of the most famous book markets in Karachi is Urdu Bazaar, which is roughly 4 km away. Situated on Mohan Road, the market features a large number of book shops stocked with almost every genre of books at the most economical prices.
Another popular place for book shopping is the Sunday market in Frere Hall. Located on Fatima Jinnah Road, the market is around 2 km away. People living near Club Road often visit the book bazaar as it is near and incredibly affordable.
Mosques, Churches, Temples, Shrines, and Mausoleums on and near Club Road, Karachi
Karachi is one of the few cities in Pakistan home to many religious institutions, including mosques, churches, mausoleums, shrines, and temples.
To begin with, you can access many mosques in the neighbourhood of Club Road, but the closest ones are:
- Mohammedi Masjid, located on Abdullah Haroon Road, is a 3-minute drive away.
- Noor Masjid, pinned in Bath Island, is reachable within a drive of 9
- Masjid-e-Khizra, situated in Saddar Town, is roughly 2 km away.
- City Station Masjid, pinned on I.I Chundrigar Road, is at an estimated interval of 3 km.
Masjid-e-Tooba, situated on Old Korangi Road, is 5 km away. Also known as Gol Masjid, it is one of the rare single dome mosques in the world. The beautiful masjid features marble and glass interior work, and the main hall of the mosque boasts a capacity of around 5,000 people.
Next, Jinnah Mausoleum, pinned on M.A Jinnah Road, will take a drive of 25 minutes to reach from Club Road. Surrounded by lush green lawns, the mausoleum attracts many visitors for its beauty as well as history. The impressive tomb is made of marble and has a semi-circular dome. Adding on, Jinnah Mausoleum is home to several fountains, a crystal chandelier from China, and four pointed arches.
Furthermore, Abdullah Shah Ghazi, one of the most famous shrines in Karachi, is situated in Clifton (Block 3), 20 minutes’ drive away from the locality.
You will also find some historical churches near Club Road. Some of the most popular names in the neighbourhood are:
- Holy Trinity Cathedral, located on Fatima Jinnah Road, is a 2-minute drive away. The church boasts fascinating Romanesque architecture, Gizri sandstone structure, and Venetian windows. Holy Trinity Cathedral boasts a capacity of around 800 people while being the oldest church in the city.
- Patrick's Cathedral, situated in Saddar Town, is roughly 3 km away. St. Patrick’s Church features a Gothic Revival architecture and has a seating capacity for around 1,500 people.
- Andrew's Church is another famous church in Saddar Town, which is at a distance of 2.2 km. Known as a Scottish Church, St. Andrew's Church boasts stunning stonework of Gothic style architecture.
- Anthony's Parish, located in Frere Town, is reachable within a drive of 9 minutes. Boasting a capacity of around 300 people, the church holds holy mass every Sunday.
Finally, there are a plethora of prominent temples in the vicinity of Club Road, such as Shri Ratneshwar Mahadev Temple, Sri Laxmi Narayan, and Shri Swaminarayan Temple.
Shri Ratneshwar Mahadev Temple sited in Block 3, Clifton, is around 300 years old. At an estimated interval of 5 km, the temple hosts more than 25,000 people each year for several celebrations and rituals. As per legends, the Shri Ratneshwar Mahadev Temple used to be the home of Lord Shiva and a place where Guru Nanak used to meditate. The temple features a fascinating architecture, along with a water stream for religious rituals.
Shri Laxmi Narayan Temple, located near Port Grand, is roughly 6 km away for people living near Club Road. The temple dates back 200 years and hosts several festivals each year, such as Ganesh Chaturthi (birthday of Ganesh) and Raksha Bandhan.
Shri Swaminarayan Temple, situated in Seari Quarters, boasts a history of 150 years. People living near Club Road can reach the temple in 15 minutes' drive. Many famous rituals are performed at the temple, including Swami Narayan Jayanti, Sri Ram Navami, and Diwali.
Schools, Colleges And Universities on and near Club Road, Karachi
If there’s one thing in abundance near Club Road, its quality academic institutions.
For instance, Happy Home School, located on Shaheed-e-Millat Road, will take around 16 minutes’ drive to reach from Club Road. Considered as one of the top O’ level schools in Karachi, Happy Home boasts several academic and sports facilities for students.
Next, Karachi Grammar School (KGS) is the poshest and most in-demand school of Karachi. KGS boasts three branches in the city for kindergarten to the middle level, junior level, and college level. Junior and College level campus can be found in Block 5, Clifton, at an estimated interval of 6 km from Club Road. The Middle Section of KGS, however, is approximately 3 km away in Saddar Town. Karachi Grammar School follows the British curriculum and offers education for O’ and A’ levels.
The Beaconhouse School System (BSS) boasts one of the largest networks of schools in Pakistan. It is also one of the schools that has an international reach. One of the biggest and most recognised campuses of BSS in the city is Clifton Campus, which is a drive of 9 minutes away. Located on Neil Road, the school offers education from primary to junior level. The school follows the British curriculum and prepares students for Cambridge International Assessment Examinations (CAIE).
Another academic network that has a substantial reach across the country is The City School. You can find the closest branch of the school in Clifton Block 8, which is roughly 3 km away. According to the official website, “Graduates from The City School secure positions in top universities worldwide”.
Bay View High School (BVHS), located in Civil Lines, is roughly 2 km away for the people living near Club Road. The school boasts quite a few schools in Karachi and offers education from the primary level to O’ levels. BVHS claims, “BVHS students consistently attain outstanding academic results at Cambridge GCE O level”.
Some people prefer sending their children to the highly acclaimed convent schools in Karachi, such as:
- Convent of Jesus & Mary School (CJM), situated in Clifton Block 5, can be driven to in 9 minutes from Club Road. CJM is one of the most popular convent schools in Karachi, with quite a few other branches in the country. CJM is an all-girls school that boasts academic classes from primary level to O’ levels.
- The Mama Parsi Girls' Secondary School, pinned on M.A Jinnah Road, will take a drive of 7 minutes to reach from Club Road. Mama Parsi is an all-girls school, providing morning and evening classes from primary to Cambridge level.
- Michael's Convent School (located near Boat Basin) offers O and A’ levels education. Roughly 4 km away, the school boasts an experience of more than 30 years.
- Joseph's Convent School, spotted in Saddar, will take a 15-minute drive to reach. Boasting a church-like building, the school provides education for primary, middle, matric, and Cambridge sections.
Quite a few popular public schools are also present in the vicinity of Club Road, such as Habib Public School and Foundation Public School. Foundation Public School, located in Karachi Cantonment, can be driven to in 12 minutes. The school boasts academic classes from primary to O’ levels along with offering several extra-curricular activities.
Habib Public High School, pinned on M.T Khan Road, will take a drive of 8 minutes to reach from Club Road. The school claims to offer many programmes for the benefit of students. Prospective students for Habib Public High School will be able to avail education from junior level to college level.
Army Public School and College (APS&C), situated in Karachi Cantonment, is reachable within a drive of 8 minutes. This is one of the largest branches of the network, boasting a state-of-the-art campus, best academic facilities, and a massive playground.
Moving on from schools to colleges, you will be glad to know that if you are planning to live near Club Road, then you will have easy access to some of the most prestigious colleges in the city. For A' Levels, some of the famous names are Cedar College, The Lyceum, Nixor College, and the Beaconhouse School Campus in Defence.
Cedar College, located behind Vincy Mall, is at a distance of 3.6 km from Club Road. Founded by the highly recognised tuition teachers in Karachi, the college attracts many students every year.
The Lyceum, situated on Hatim Alvi Road, is a 15-minute drive away. The college offers a highly competitive academic programme that focuses on the holistic development of students.
Nixor College, located in DHA Phase 6, is at an estimated distance of 7 km. Nixor is one of the few colleges in Karachi to offer a vast choice in A’ level subjects such as Sociology, Psychology, Mathematics, and English Literature.
Another college in Phase 6, DHA, is the Beaconhouse College Campus Defence (BCCD), which is around 9 km away. According to the official website, students of BCCD achieve the highest CIE results in the country. The school claims, “The Beaconhouse College Programme (BCP) is the best A’ Level Programme in the country”.
If you are looking for intermediate colleges that are close to Club Road, then there is an array of options to choose from, including:
- DJ Sindh Government Science College, located on Dr Ziauddin Road, around 3 km away. The school has a rich history of about 133 years and is a popular academic institution in the city.
- Joseph's College for Women, situated in Saddar, is at an estimated interval of 2 km. The college claims to be a centre for excellence while offering education that meets international standards. As per the official website, St. Joseph College is “one of the best higher education institutions for women in Pakistan”.
- Patrick's College, spotted in Saddar Town, can be accessed in a drive of 10 minutes. The college claims to provide quality education in a variety of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology.
- The Government College of Commerce & Economics, sited in Civil Lines, is 4 minutes’ drive away. Offering several courses, the college provides education at an affordable fee.
- Sir Syed College of Medical Sciences (SSCMS), spotted near Boat Basin, will take 13 minutes’ drive to reach from Club Road. As per the website of SSCMS, “All efforts have been made to obtain the services of highly qualified and dedicated faculty members and supporting staff of national repute”.
Moving on from colleges, you can finally check out the many undergraduate and graduate universities in Karachi present near the road. You will find highly credible names in every field from engineering, science, and commerce to fine arts and liberal arts operational closeby.
To begin with, quite a few top-ranked engineering universities in Karachi can be easily accessed from Club Road, such as NED University of Engineering & Technology and Dawood University of Engineering & Technology. NED University, located in Saddar Town, takes a 5-minute drive to reach while Dawood University, pinned on M.A Jinnah Road, is reachable within a drive of 18 minutes. Both universities offer several graduate and postgraduate degrees in a variety of engineering courses.
Next, several well-known medical universities in Karachi are situated in the neighbourhood of Club Road. These include:
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, located in Karachi Cantonment, can be driven to in 11 minutes. As per the HEC ranking, Jinnah University is one of the best medical universities in Pakistan, where you can avail several undergraduate and graduate programmes.
- Dow University of Health Sciences, situated on Mission Road, is roughly 3 km away. The university claims to provide excellent academic facilities with a teaching faculty of 850 members.
- Ziauddin University, located in Block 6, Clifton can be reached in 17 minutes’ drive. Along with an undergraduate degree in MBBS, the university also offers quite a few postgraduate programmes such as MPhil and Ph.D.
- Aga Khan University (AKU), situated on National Stadium Road, is at an estimated interval of 9 km. AKU is one of the most prestigious universities in Karachi and proudly ranks at the top of HEC ranking for medical universities. For specialisation, there are quite a few options at AKU, including health sciences and biostatistics.
- Bahria University Medical and Dental College, located in Karachi Cantonment, is at a distance of 5 km. The university provides undergraduate degrees in several disciplines, including health sciences, engineering sciences, and environmental sciences.
If you're living in Karachi for your studies and are looking for comfortable student accommodation, then you can consider some of the universities with hostels in Karachi. Hamdard University, situated on Hakim Mohammad Said Road, is around 40 km away while the University of Karachi (KU), located on Main University Road, is roughly 19 km away. KU boasts more than 50 academic departments with several undergraduate and graduate degrees. On the other hand, Hamdard University features many bachelors and masters programmes for management sciences, humanities, and engineering.
Furthermore, Indus University boasts few campuses in Karachi, such as the Clifton Campus (Block 2), which stands at an approximate span of 7 km. According to the HEC ranking, Indus University is one of the top universities for studying arts. The university offers academic programmes for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels. Other than the arts, you can also apply for engineering, management sciences, and computing at Indus University.
Moreover, those interested in business would be glad to know that quite a few highly-credited business management universities in Karachi are a quick drive away from Club Road, such as the Institute of Business Management, Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, and Greenwich University.
Institute of Business Management (IBA) City Campus, situated in Saddar Town, can be driven to in 13 minutes. The institute is famous for boasting internationally qualified faculty, an impressive campus, a vast number of extra-curricular activities, and the best academic facilities. IBA offers a plethora of educational programmes for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees along with diploma certificates.
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST), situated in Block 5, Clifton, is reachable in a drive of 14 minutes. Recognised by the HEC as an excellent university for business management, SZABIST boasts several campuses in Sindh. The university offers many courses and programmes such as bachelors in accounting & finance, masters in business management and economics, and postgraduate in management sciences.
Greenwich University, situated in Phase 6, DHA, is at an estimated interval of 9 km. The university has a global reach, and it claims to host an excellent teaching faculty for students. Greenwich features several degree programmes for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels in various schools.
Banks on and near Club Road, Karachi
Considering the importance of commercial banking in today's world, it is fortunate that people living near Club Road have a plethora of options in the vicinity. For instance, some of the closest options are:
- Allied Bank Ltd is at a 1-minute drive.
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd, situated in Civil Lines, is a 3-minute drive away.
- Dubai Islamic Bank, situated in Karachi Cantonment, takes 2 minutes’ drive to reach.
- Bank Alfalah, pinned in Karachi Cantonment, is approachable within 3 minutes’ drive.
Conveniently, people living near Club Road will find most of the ATMs at a walking distance such as HBL and ABL, which are 4 to 6 minutes' walk away.
Clinics and Hospitals on and near Club Road, Karachi
The neighbourhood around Club Road is a hub of some of the most recognised clinics, hospitals, and other healthcare centres in Karachi. For instance, you can find some of the best skin, dental eye hospitals, rehabilitation centres, and general hospitals near Club Road.
Several popular medical centres in the vicinity include:
- National Medical Centre, located in Phase 1, DHA, is around 5 km away. The health centre claims to provide excellent services.
- National Institute of Child Health (NICH), pinned on Rafiqui S.J Shaheed Road, will take a drive of 9 minutes to reach. NICH features a capacity of 500 beds and a highly qualified faculty as per the official website.
- The National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD), situated in Karachi Cantonment, is at a distance of 2.5 km. The institute claims to have played a significant role in providing care to thousands of cardiovascular patients.
One of the most talked-about eye hospitals in the locality is Hashmanis Hospital. Located in Clifton Block 8, the hospital is roughly 5 km away. Boasting an experience of 39 years, the hospital claims to use the latest technology for Lasik and cataract surgeries. The hospital also arranges free eye camps in Karachi. Hashmanis claims to be “one of the most advanced eye hospitals ever constructed in Karachi”.
Sindh Institute of Skin Diseases is a famous hospital for skin treatments. The facility is an initiative by the Government of Sindh. The institute lies in the vicinity of Regal Chowk, Saddar, which is approachable within a drive of 20 minutes. The Sindh Institute of Skin Diseases caters to thousands of patients every day and provides expensive medicines and consultations for free.
You will find quite a few dental hospitals and clinics in the neighbourhood, including:
- Altamash Dental Clinic, situated in Clifton Block 3, is reachable within a drive of 12 minutes. The clinic claims to be the leading source for dental care in Karachi.
- Alvi Dental Hospital, spotted in Sindhi Muslim Society, stands at a distance of 6.1 km.
- Khans Dental Clinic, sited on Gizri Boulevard Road, is roughly 5 km away.
One other popular healthcare facility in the area includes lab test centres. Two distinguished names are Hilal-e-Ahmer House and Dow Laboratory, which can be driven to in 10 to 15 minutes. Hilal-e-Ahmer House, situated in Block 7, Clifton, features a large area that consists of Sindh Chemist, Sindh Medical Centre, Musarrat Ultrasound lab, Sindlab, and a diagnostic centre. On the other hand, Dow Laboratory, spotted on Mission Road, claims, “to provide reliable, high-quality diagnostic services of International standards for routine and specialized tests at economical rates".
There are few cities in Pakistan that host rehabilitation centres and mental health clinics, and Karachi is one of those few ones. Some popular options present near Club Road include Willing Ways, a rehabilitation centre in DHA (Phase 2). Around 6 km away, the centre is one of the most famous in Pakistan for addiction treatment and mental therapy.
Another option is Recovery House-Caravan of Life Trust, which stands at an approximate span of 8 km. The rehabilitation centre lies in the vicinity of Tipu Sultan Road and provides medical and therapeutic answers for mental illnesses. According to the official website of Recovery House, “Our team of recovery and rehabilitation specialists at The Recovery House comprises well-qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists, with lots of experience in dealing with mental illnesses”.
Moreover, if you are looking for general hospitals near Club Road, then you will find Civil Hospital, situated on Mission Road, at a drive of 10 minutes. The hospital boasts an experience of 122 years while being home to several medical departments, such as for cardiology, gynaecology, and surgery.
Another eminent name near the locality is Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC), which is around 3 km away. Located in Karachi Cantonment, Jinnah Hospital is one of the biggest and most visited government hospitals in the area. The hospital is home to an eye OPD, central pharmacy, department of Ophthalmology, accident & emergency department, government officer’s ward, diagnostic radiology, federal employee clinic, and national epilepsy centre. According to the official website, “JPMC has proved itself to be an excellent model of public/private partnership in higher medical education, research and health services delivery”.
South City Hospital, spotted in Block 3, Clifton, can be driven to in 12 minutes from Club Road. The hospital is well-recognised in the area and offers several healthcare facilities in various departments such as dental surgery, eye care, dermatology, and neurology. South City Hospital also offers several treatment programmes and health packages for PKR 9,000 to PKR 40,000.
Dr Ziauddin Hospital boasts a Clifton Campus in Block 6, which can be reached in 15 minutes by car. As per the official website, “The hospital is known for its quality of treatment, the expertise of doctors and technologically advanced services in health care".
PROPERTIES ON Club Road, Karachi
Sales Price Trends on Club Road, Karachi
Few properties are available for sale on Club Road, but the availability changes with time and the market conditions. As such, the sales price trends mentioned below will be of immense help while making an informed decision.
Flats for Sale on Club Road, Karachi
Quite a few apartments are available for sale on Club Road. You will find 3-bedroom units to be up for sale for an inclusive price of PKR 2.7 crore.
Plots for Sale on Club Road, Karachi
Prospective buyers will find few plots for sale on Club Road that cost between PKR 7 lakh to PKR 55 core.
Rent Price Trends on Club Road, Karachi
People looking to rent a property on Club Road should have a look at the following rent price trends to remain abreast with the average monthly rent of properties on Club Road. It is essential to remember that these trends are subject to change with time and economic conditions of the country.
Flats for Rent on Club Road, Karachi
You can find a few flats for rents on Club Road for an average monthly rent of PKR 1.75 lakh.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Club Road, Karachi
Along with being a shopping destination, shopping malls have become a hangout for the youth. Hence, it is fortunate that there are many shopping malls present near Club Road.
For instance, The Centre Shopping Mall, located in Saddar, is a 5-minute drive away from Club Road. The mall features many famous brands of Pakistan, along with a bowling alley and a food court.
Moving on, a unique quality of Karachi is that it is home to many street markets that are perfect for a shopping spree. To begin with, Zainab Market, located on Abdullah Haroon Road, can be reached in 9 minutes’ drive. The market is crowded with shoppers, and you can find clothes, shoes, fashion accessories, cosmetics, and export-quality garments in the market.
Next, Bohri Bazaar, spotted in Saddar Town, takes a drive of 10 minutes to reach from Club Road. The market is one of the oldest with shops that date back 100 years. If you are looking for some beautiful ajraks, glittering bangles, home utensils, or embroidered clothes, then there is no better place to visit than Bohri Bazaar. The market is also famous for boasting several locksmiths, cobblers, and electricians.
The International Shopping Center, situated in Civil Lines, is 3 minutes’ drive away. The shopping centre is home to several national brands for clothes, footwear, and accessories. The International Shopping Centre is the best place to go to if you want to enjoy shopping on a budget.
Gulf Shopping Centre, Metro Shopping Mall, Cliff Shopping Mall, Lavish Mall, CTC & Shopping Mall, Bin Saeed Shopping Centre, and quite a few designer outlets including Jafferjees, Nishat Linen, and Gul Ahmed Exclusive Store and some well-known jewellers are all located near Teen Talwar and can be reached in a drive of 10 to 15 minutes.
Atrium Mall, situated in Saddar, is roughly 1 km away from Club Road. Not only does the mall have a grand cinema, but it also features high-end shopping brands and a large food court.
Zamzama Mall, situated in DHA Phase 5, is reachable in a drive of 11 minutes. The mall boasts around 150 shopping outlets for everything that you may need from clothes to footwear.
Some of the best shopping malls near Club Road are present in Clifton, including:
- The Forum Shopping Mall (Block 9) is 9 minutes’ drive away. The mall is home to many branded outlets that offer everything from clothes, footwear to all other accessories.
- Ocean Mall (Block 9) is around 3 km away, boasting a large number of national and international shopping brands, a food court, a play area, and a grand cinema.
- Dolmen Mall (Block 4) takes a 15 minutes’ drive to reach. Claiming to meet international standards, the mall features a grand structure and a plethora of shopping as well as entertainment facilities.
- Vincy Mall (Block 9) is reachable in a drive of 12 minutes. You will find all kinds of fabrics and footwear at Vincy Mall.
- Park Towers (Block 5) is at a distance of 6 km.
Restaurants and Bakeries near Club Road, Karachi
Karachi is a city of foodies with the most delicious dishes and eateries that will keep you coming back for more. You will find posh eateries, traditional dhabas, fine dining restaurants, and cafés in a large quantity in the city, and the same goes for the neighbourhood of Club Road.
If you are a fan of the street food in Karachi, then people living near Club Road are only 9 minutes’ drive away from Burns Road. The food street on Burns Road features many traditional vendors and eateries for famous street food such as bun kebab, chaat, chai paratha, and kachoris. Another option is the famous Tipu Burger, located in Clifton Block 9. It will take a drive of 13 minutes to reach Tipu Burger and try their delicious bun kebabs. Also, the food street on Boat Basin is home to every cuisine imaginable. It will take around 15 minutes by car to reach Boat Basin’s food street.
The neighbouring societies of Club Road are home to some top-notch desi food eateries in Karachi. A famous dining place near Club Road is Bar.B.Q Tonight, which is roughly 7 km away. Located in Clifton Block 5, the restaurant offers a mouth-watering menu of kebabs, steaks, karahi, and handi. You can also try B&B Restaurant, which is around 8 km in the Sindhi Muslim Housing Society.
As Club Road is surrounded by posh societies such as Clifton and Defence, many people prefer visiting the prominent hi-tea places in Karachi present nearby. One of the closest options is N'eco's Natural Store and Café, which is pinned on Shaheed-e-Millat Road. Reachable within a drive of 13 minutes, the café boasts some fantastic dishes such as vegetable fettuccine and mushroom crepes. The Patio, situated in Block 4, Clifton, is another option worth considering, around 6 km away from Club Road.
Another benefit for the people living near Club Road is that they are only 14 minutes’ drive away from the Sindhi Muslim Housing Society. The society is home to some magnificent Chinese restaurants in Karachi, such as Ginsoy and Bam-Bou. Not only do these restaurants offer delicious menus of soups, Manchurians, and prawns, but their overall hygiene is commendable as well.
If you feel like having halwa puri breakfast or enjoying traditional sweets of Pakistan, then many bakeries offer the option of takeaway. Most popular names in the neighbourhood are:
- United King, located on Dr Ziauddin Road, is reachable in a drive of 5 minutes. This is one of the few bakeries to offer an array of baked goods, including traditional sweets, cakes, and pizza.
- Crispo Bakery, situated in Frere Town, is roughly 3 km away. Locally the bakery is famous for its samosa, patties, and biscuits.
- Dilpasand Sweets and Bakers, pinned on Khayaban-e-Iqbal Road, is a famous bakery in the locality. It only takes 6 minutes’ drive to reach the bakery and enjoy all kinds of delicious traditional sweets of Pakistan.
- Sohny Sweets, located in Block 3, Clifton, is at a distance of 3 km. The bakery is home to a large variety of traditional sweets, as well as snacks, chocolates, and a delicious breakfast of halwa puri.
If you want to visit something fancier, then Lals Patisserie in DHA Phase 6 is at an estimated interval of 6 km. The bakery features delicious boxes of chocolates and traditional sweets that are beautifully packed. You will also find many delectable cakes at Lals Patisserie.
Clifton is home to some other famous names such as Delizia (Block 5) and Del Frio (Block 7), which will only take 7 to 10 minutes’ drive to reach from Club Road. Both bakeries feature a large variety of delicious cakes.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres on and near Club Road, Karachi
There are a vast number of advantages for people living near Club Road, one of which is that residents will have access to the top fitness centres of the city.
For instance, Shapes Health Club, located on McNeil Road, is roughly 3 km away. This is one of the most popular gymnasiums in Karachi, with several branches across the country. Shapes Health Club offers an array of exercise classes such as Zumba, kickboxing, aerobics, core yoga, and boxing. The opening hours for the gym are Monday to Saturday from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
Another big name in fitness is CORE Gym, situated in Ocean Mall (Clifton, Block 9). Reachable within a drive of 7 minutes, the gym boasts modern fitness equipment for members. You will also find top fitness consultants at CORE Gym that offer a range of classes, including kickboxing. The opening hours for the gym are from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
Other gyms in the locality include some of the top gyms in Clifton, such as:
- Crossfit, located on McNeil Road, is at a 10 minutes’ drive. The gyms charge an economical membership fee.
- YouFit Gym, situated on D Ziauddin Road, is reachable within 5 minutes’ drive. You will find the gym to be small but well-kept for members.
- Atmosphere Fitness, located on I.I Chundrigar Road, is roughly 4 km away. The fitness centre boasts expert trainers and some of the best fitness equipment.
- Cuts and Muscles Gym, located in Clifton Block 8, is at an estimated interval of 3 km. The gym is expensive but is home to many great instructors.
People living near Club Road also have easy access to some of the best swimming pools in Karachi. The nearest option is Karachi Gymkhana, which is a minutes' walk away. The swimming pool boasts a depth of 25 metres, experienced coaches, lifeguards, separate changing rooms, and a separate swimming pool for children. Another option is the swimming pool of Beach Luxury Hotel, which can be reached in 11 minutes’ drive. Situated on M.T Khan Road, the swimming pool is well-maintained and features trained instructors.
If you love sports, then you will be glad to know that the best sports academies in Karachi are easily reachable from Club Road. One of the biggest names in Karachi is the National Cricket Academy, which is around 10 km away. Located on National Stadium Road, the academy offers coaching services for the budding talent.
On the other hand, Zamzama United is the best academy for fans of football. The academy features a large football field and accepts players from the age of 5 to 17 years.
Furthermore, the societies near Club Road also have the advantage of being near some great sports complexes, such as:
- The Arena – Sports & Family Recreational Complex, situated on Karsaz Road, is at a drive of 19 minutes. The Arena is home to a well-equipped gym, a skating enclosure, rock climbing, and an indoor cricket ground.
- Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC), located on Kashmir Road, is at a drive of 12 minutes. The sports complex is home to a jogging track, skating rink, swimming pool, cricket ground, and basketball court.
- Fatimiyah Sports Complex, located in Saddar Town, is at an estimated interval of 4 km. Featuring a state-of-the-art building, the complex is home to several sports facilities such as a gymnasium, swimming pool, squash court, room for table tennis, and several professional coaches.
Moreover, if you plan to invest in the societies near Club Road, you will also have the benefit of convenient access to National Stadium. Located on National Stadium Road, the stadium is one of the top 10 stadiums in Pakistan.
Parks and clubs near Club Road, Karachi
You will find quite a few community parks in the neighbourhood of Club Road, such as Coconut Park, which is reachable within a 6 minutes’ drive. Sited in Frere Town, the park is well-maintained with few rides for children.
When it comes to enjoying a stroll at some of the best family parks in Karachi, then you have many options near Club Road, including:
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Park, spotted near Boat Basin, is at a distance of 6 km. You will find the lawns at Benazir Park to be clean and well-manicured with a magnificent fountain, several beautiful flower beds, and a mesmerising view of the sea. The park is open to the public from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM daily.
- Bagh-e-Jinnah, located on Dr Ziauddin Road, is a 3-minute drive away. The park is well-maintained, features several rides, and quite a few flowerbeds.
- Bagh Ibn-e-Qasim, situated in Block 3, Clifton, is reachable within 3 minutes’ drive. Named after Muhammad Bin Qasim, this is one of the biggest parks in the city (130 acres). You will find a large rose garden, a turtle pond, dinosaur murals, and stone canopies in Bagh Ibn-e-Qasim.
- Zamzama Park, pinned in Phase 5, DHA, is roughly 5 km away. Visitors will have access to many facilities, including lush green lawns, a well-maintained jogging track, several seating areas, skating rink, a playground, canteen, and a gymnasium. The park is open every day, and the entry fee charged is PKR 20 per person.
- Jheel Park, located in Block 6, PECHS, can be reached in 12 minutes’ drive. The park features several facilities, including two beautiful ponds, four lawns, palm trees, walking tracks, cemented canopies, and swings.
Another advantage of living near Club Road is that you will have easy access to the new 3-D park in Karachi. Basharat Park, located in Central Jacob Lines, is roughly 5 km away. The park is expected to feature three-dimensional animal wall paintings and murals once it is developed. The 3-D park will also host several rides and a food court for visitors.
People living near Club Road are also close to some of the most popular amusement parks in Karachi, such as Chunky Monkey Amusement Park in Phase 4, DHA. At a distance of 6 km from Club Road, the park is home to many thrilling outdoor rides such as family coaster and shake off. As for indoor games, you will find snooker tables, basketball ground, computer games, and a train ride.
Next, Hill Park, situated in PECHS, will only take a drive of 12 minutes to reach from Club Road. The park features a pond of ducks and swans along with several amusement rides such as a Ferris wheel.
Furthermore, Askari Islands of Fun, located on Main University Road, is roughly 10 km away. The park provides an unlimited number of fun activities, including exciting rides such as a roller coaster, pendulum, and slingshot. Askari Islands of Fun features rides for all ages, including an arcade room for adults and safe rides for children. The prices for all the rides range between PKR 60 to PKR 300.
Finally, Jabees Funland spotted in Bahria Icon Tower, is operational in Block 3, Clifton. It will take you a drive of 12 minutes to reach the amusement centre and enjoy various facilities such as an aquarium, bowling alley, roller coaster, and a mini train.
The societies in the neighbourhood of Club Road are home to several clubs such as Karachi Gymkhana, Sind Club, Karachi Club, and Defence Authority Club.
Karachi Gymkhana, one of the most famous clubs in Karachi, is a 1-minute drive away from Club Road. The club offers an array of sports facilities to members, such as a swimming pool, squash court, jogging track, and badminton courts. Other amenities at Karachi Gymkhana include lavish lodges, restaurants, cafes, a beauty salon, and a well-stocked library.
Then, the Sind Club can be reached in 6 minutes on foot from Club Road. The club is spread over nine acres and features several fine dining restaurants and luxurious chambers for visiting members. If you are looking for recreational activities, then Sind Cub offers multiple options, including a gym, swimming pool, tennis court, cricket ground, billiards room, and a library. Many people also visit the club for its business centre, which is home to meeting rooms, projectors, and computing facilities.
Karachi Club spotted on Dr Ziauddin Road, is a 5-minute drive away with its many luxurious facilities. The club claims to be the oldest and most prestigious, with more than 10,000 members. Karachi Club is home to an array of services such as dining halls, banquet halls, boating activities, jogging track, swimming pool, underground parking, an auditorium, and a well-equipped kitchen.
Defence Authority Club, Phase 2, DHA is approximately 6 km away from Club Road. Boasting several branches across Pakistan, DHA Club offers lavish dining, accommodation, and sports facilities to its members. For instance, you can find three dining halls, an ice cream parlour, bakery, and well-furnished lounges at the club. As for sports, the Defence Authority Club features a gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis court, and a mini zoo.
Salons and Spas near Club Road, Karachi
Men living near Club Road can avail the best grooming services from the many salons functional in the neighbourhood, including:
- Toni & Guy, located in Block 2, Clifton, is reachable in a drive of 14 minutes. Toni & Guy is a famous salon that meets international standards.
- Pace One Hair Salon, situated near Teen Talwar, will almost take a 6 minutes’ drive to reach from Club Road. If you want to get some trimming done, then Pace One Hair Salon is the best option.
- Marvel Men’s Salon, located in Phase 2, DHA, is roughly 5 km away. Highly experienced beauticians will serve you at the salon.
- N-Gents, spotted in Clifton, Block 4, will take around 20 minutes’ drive to reach. The salon is expensive but boasts the best stylists in the city.
- Rose Men Salon, located on Tariq Road, is a 15 minutes’ drive away. The salon offers excellent services for grooms.
Next, you can also find some great salons for women in proximity to Club Road, such as Linette-The Salon, Neelo's, and Mirrors by Tazeen.
Linette-The Salon, located in Block 5, Clifton, is the go-to salon for people living near Club Road. Around 5 km away, the salon boasts an array of services under one roof, such as facials, haircuts, timing, and skin treatments. The prices at Linette-The Salon range from PKR 600 to PKR 4,000. You will find the salon open every day from 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
Neelo's, situated in Block 4, is a drive of 12 minutes from Club Road. As per the official Facebook page, the salon provides all kinds of beauty services by an efficient staff. Neelo’s Salon is expensive but highly famous for party and wedding makeup.
Mirrors by Tazeen, situated in Phase 5, DHA, is highly popular in the area, just 14 minutes’ drive away. The salon uses high-quality original products by brands such as L’Oréal. You will have the option to choose from an array of services at Mirrors, including face treatments and body care. The opening hours for the salon are from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Finally, discussed below are some of the poshest spas located near Club Road:
- Rain Tree Spa, located in Block 9, Clifton, is roughly 4 km away. The spa boasts a beautiful setting that comprises organic flowers and plants. Rain Tree Spa provides many hair and facial treatments and uses herbs and natural ingredients.
- Serenity Spa & Salon, situated in Clifton Block 9, is 10 minutes’ drive away. The spa is home to a highly trained staff.
- Amethyst Spa, spotted in Block 4, Clifton is around 6 km away. You will find the spa open from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM every day.
- Sedusa-The Mini Spa is a highly visited weekend destination in DHA Phase 6. At an estimated interval of 8 km, the spa is home to the most excellent beauticians that offer an exceptional spa experience.
Cinemas near Club Road, Karachi
There is no shortage of cinemas near Club Road. The options for people living nearby include Atrium Cinema, Capri Cinema, Cinepax, Arena Cinema, and the 6-D cinema at Port Grand.
To begin with, Atrium Cinema, sited in Saddar Town, can be arrived at within a 5-minute drive from Club Road. The cinema screens all the latest movies of Lollywood and Hollywood. Also, the movie theatre is right beside a food court, meaning a plethora of eateries are just a few steps away.
Capri Cinema, pinned on M.A Jinnah Road, is roughly 3 km away. The cinema is one of the few single-screen cinemas with a capacity of 809 seats. The cinema company claims, “Our regular customers rave about our bright and crystal clear picture quality, huge screen (which is now 24 by 56 feet), and enviable sound”.
Ocean Mall boasts Cinepax Cinema, which can be reached in 7 minutes' drive from Club Road. Located in Block 9, Clifton, Cinepax is one of the most popular chains of cinemas in the country. The cinema boasts unmatched quality and uses the latest sound system by Dolby Atmos and a 100% imagery for 3D projection.
Another famous movie theatre in the neighbourhood is The Arena Cinema, which is spotted on Tariq Road. Reachable in 12 minutes’ drive, the cinema features all the latest movies with lavish services and excellent picture quality.
6-D Cinema in Port Grand, pinned near M.T Khan Road, is roughly 5 km away from Club Road. The cinema offers a unique movie experience via the latest audio-visual technologies.
One significant advantage of living on or near Club Road is that the road connects to several amenities of well-developed societies and towns such as Clifton, Saddar Town, and Karachi Cantonment. As such, people living on Club Road enjoy ready access to some of the best educational institutions, health care facilities, and well-developed transportation networks.
The road is also near a few national monuments, including Quaid-e-Azam House Museum, located on Fatima Jinnah Road. The museum can be driven to in 8 minutes. Also known as Flagstaff House, the structure dates back to 1868, and its limestone construction speaks of its history. The museum covers over 10,241 square yards and features two bedrooms, two drawing rooms, a study, a dining hall, a kitchen, stable, and a recently renovated library. You will find many belongings of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Fatima Jinnah in the house, such as furniture, books, pictures, and clothes. The museum is open to the public from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily (except Wednesdays), and the entry ticket is PKR 20.
The National Museum of Pakistan, situated in Saddar Town, is another museum at a close distance (8 minutes’ drive). The museum is home to 11 galleries that showcase multiple collections of old Quranic manuscripts, 58,000 coins, and 70,000 publications. You will find the museum open six days of the week from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Wednesdays.
State Bank Museum & Art Gallery, pinned on I.I Chundrigar Road, stands at an approximate span of 4 km. The museum consists of seven galleries and features a collection of coins, art, currency, stamps, and the history of State Bank of Pakistan. You will find several masterpieces of Sadequain’s as well as the oldest currencies of Pakistan. Remaining closed on Sundays, the museum is open every day from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
One of the best weekend destinations in Karachi is Port Grand, which is reachable in 15 minutes’ drive. Located near M.T Khan Road, Port Grand is one of the best places to visit at night in Karachi with its bright lights, fountains, and a beautiful view of the sea. You will have access to an array of entertainment facilities at Port Grand, such as karaoke stations, boating, art galleries, rides, palm reading, and a 6-D cinema. Port Grand also boasts many eateries serving all kinds of cuisines, from traditional and Chinese to popular street food in Karachi.
Another favourite destination for the neighbouring societies is Clifton Beach. Approachable within a drive of 15 minutes, the beach offers many recreational activities such as swimming and camel riding.
A famous historical place near Club Road is Wazir Mansion, which stands at an approximate span of 5 km. Situated in Kharadar Quarter, the mansion owns several belongings of Quaid-e-Azam, such as law books, furniture, and clothes. The opening hours for Wazir Mansion are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily, except Wednesdays.
Another famous historical landmark near Club Road is Frere Hall, which is at an estimated interval of 2 km. Dating back to the colonial period, the hall boasts a magnificent building of Gothic architecture. Frere Hall features famous paintings by Sadequain, several murals, and one of the biggest libraries in Karachi. Excluding Sundays, the hall is open to the public from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Mohatta Palace, situated on Hatim Alvi Road, Clifton, is a heritage museum of the city. It will only take you 10 minutes’ drive to reach the museum from Club Road. Mohatta Palace is a magnificent British era building with lush green gardens, beautiful flower beds, and several fountains in the surroundings. The opening hours for the palace are Tuesday to Sunday from 11.00 AM - 6.00 PM.
Jehangir Kothari Parade, spotted in Bagh Ibn-e-Qasim, is a famous landmark in Karachi. Situated in Clifton Block 3, the monument dates back to 1919 and can be driven to in 10 minutes. Jehangir Kothari Parade features an elevated public walkway and Lady Lloyd Pier and Promenade Pavilion.
Karachi Zoo, located on Nishtar Road, is the oldest zoo in Karachi and is home to around 800 animals. It will take you around 25 minutes’ drive to reach the zoo from Club Road. Karachi Zoo features quite a few recreational activities such as train rides and boating.
The Arts Council of Pakistan, located in Saddar Town, will take a 6 minutes’ drive to reach from Club Road. The council is a popular organisation for promoting fine arts and crafts in the country through hosting drama theatres, literature festivals, publications, art exhibitions, and film shows. Also known as the Arts Council Institute of Arts & Crafts (ACIAC), the institute offers quite a few diploma programmes for fine arts, graphic design, and textile designing.
A popular point of attraction for Karachiites is the many bookshops and libraries located in the city. Defence Central Library, located in DHA Phase II, is a famous place for many students in Karachi. Around 6 km away, the library is well-stocked with all kinds of academic books. As for book stores, a famous destination is Liberty Books. Situated in Block 5, Clifton, the bookstore is 6 km away.
The housing societies near Club Road host several posh hotels. The most luxurious ones are:
- Pearl Continental, a 5-star hotel, can be walked to in 5 minutes. The hotel follows international standards and boasts luxurious lounges, suites, and a fine-dining experience.
- Marriott Hotel, situated on Main Civil Lines, is roughly 1 km away. You will be able to avail many business services as well as lavish accommodation amenities here.
- Movenpick Hotel, pinned on Club Road, is at a 9-minute walking distance. The hotel features 407 rooms and several five-star services for dining, business, and recreation.
- Beach Luxury Hotel, located on M.T Khan Road, is approachable within 11 minutes’ drive.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Club Road is a significant residential area as it has access to some of the best amenities of Karachi, including healthcare and educational facilities. Furthermore, while the road itself lacks public buses, the roads present nearby are home to a plethora of coaches and stops, making it convenient to reach any area in Karachi.
Importance of Club Road, Karachi from major locations nearby
- Frere Town is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Old Clifton is reachable in a drive of 20 minutes.
- Saddar Town is reachable in 6 minutes’ drive.
- M.A Jinnah Road is roughly 3 km away.
- Beaumont Road is at an estimated interval of 1 km.
- Dr Ziauddin Ahmed Road will take 10 minutes’ drive to reach.
- M.T Khan Road is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- I.I Chundrigar Road will take a 10 minutes' drive to reach.
- Bath Island takes 8 minutes’ drive to reach.
- Sindhi Muslim Cooperative Housing Society can be driven to in 14 minutes.
- Karachi Cantonment is at a drive of 12 minutes.
- Three Swords or Teen Talwar will take an 8-minute drive to reach.
- Two Swords (Do Talwar) is roughly 4 km away.
- Kehkashan Society stands at an approximate span of 4 km.