ABOUT CRYSTAL HOMES MULTAN
Multan is Pakistan’s seventh-largest city, boasting rich culture and history that reflects in its every nook and corner. Crystal Homes Multan, a gated residential society, is beautifully positioned in the north of this city on Mattital Road in a manner that it’s a stone’s throw away from the two very significant highways of Multan, Khanewal Road/N5 and the Multan Bypass.
The location of the society renders the future dwellers easy accessibility to all the major attractions in the city but without being in the middle of all the buzz and noise. Crystal Homes comprise a series of ready-to-move-in one-storey and two-storey bungalows that don snazzy interior designs and a pastoral front that is a gardener’s dream. Built-to-last, Crystal Homes is a perfect place to raise a family.
The location of Crystal Homes is also another feature that has everyone talking. Mattital Road where the society is situated intersects Multan Bypass at one end and Khanewal Road/N5 on the other. While the former leads to the Bosan Road, a hub of commercial activities in Multan and the neighbouring city Muzaffargarh via Muzaffargarh-Garh Mor Road, the other ends up in Khanewal, a small city in Punjab. Both the arteries are also now being lined by some promising residential and commercial projects. By virtue of this nexus, Crystal Homes’ placement on the Mattital Road is the testimony of all the lucrativeness that comes with any real estate transaction in the society.
AT A GLANCE
- Well-planned and intricately designed housing society
- Surrounded by country-charm
- Ease of commute, both inter and intra-city
- Provision of all the necessary facilities like electricity, water, gas and telecommunication signals
- In close proximity to highways
- Presence of fuel stations nearby
- A few miles away from the hub of commercial activities in Multan
- At walking distance from the hospital
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport near Crystal Homes Multan
To cater to the large population of Multan and keep the crowd of personal vehicles off the roads, the city management has integrated the transport system of Metrobus and Feeder bus. The routes are well-connected to make the whole city accessible from every point of boarding. There’s standard fare for all the routes, which is highly affordable, making the commute easy and convenient for the passengers. Crystal Homes Multan lies on Feeder Route No.1 that runs till Multan Bypass in the north. The route meets into Feeder Route No. 3 at Khad Factory when travelling towards the centre of the city. Following are the bus stops that you will encounter on your way.
- The nearest bus stop is in Mohallah Qadirabad and is just 6 minutes’ walk from Crystal Homes at the Mattital Road
- Going in the direction of Northern Bypass, there are three more bus stops located at New Katchery, Dehhr Chowk and Bakhtawar Ameen Hospital up to a distance of 1.5 km
- On moving inwards, on the Mattital Road, you can find three more bus stops at Fareed Town, Farrukh Town and Basti Khaliq Pura
- The route then transitions into to Feeder Route No. 3 at Khad Factory as Mattital Road intersects Khanewal Road
There are other modes of transport for intracity movements like rickshaws or Tuktuk, local buses, minivans, taxis and ride-hailing apps.
If future residents want to travel outside Multan, they can do so by catching a train from New Multan City Railways Station, which is located at 20 minutes’ drive from Crystal Homes in Shah Rukne Alam Town. You can also travel via bus; Bilal Daewoo Bus Terminal is just 12 minutes from the community and can take passengers to any city in the country anytime. Faisal Movers is also a good option for those travelling intercity.
Markets near Crystal Homes Multan
Multan is famous for its ancient sites and bazaars. The city boasts several markets that have been operating for the longest time and have now become the city’s identity. Here’s a listing of all the markets that you can access from Crystal Homes Multan in no time.
- Sasta Bazar Store on Khanewal Road receives thousands of customers daily because of the wholesale prices of the commodities. The store offers general home care and personal care items for sale and is located at a distance of almost 5 km. A few miles away, there’s Jinnah Chowk Market and Boot Bazar as well on Khanewal Road.
- Multan’s famous Saddar Bazar is almost half an hour-drive from the society and has shops of garments, perfumes and general goods.
- 23 minutes away, Hussain Agahi Bazar is the oldest markets of Multan that boasts the largest cloth market in the city. Spices, oils, sweet and salty snacks, and handicrafts, everything that you need to buy can be found here. The traditional Multani embroidery work and Khusaas are a speciality of this market.
- Gulgasht has a whole market of branded clothing lines, food and general goods that can be reached from Crystal Homes in almost no time. For bibliophiles, Urdu Bazar in Gulgasht is heaven.
- Panda Cash & Carry, Pace & Pace Shopping Mall on Bosan Road is another major market that one can explore if in need of any kind of product. The store is famous for having it all and selling it on affordable prices.
- Multan’s biggest vegetable and fruit market in Shah Rukne Alam Colony is just an 18-minute drive from Crystal Homes.
Mosques near Crystal Homes Multan
Crystal Homes Multan is in a very strategic position. The town is close enough to join the congregation timely and distant enough to not get stuck in the usual Friday prayer traffic congestion.
A total of 20 mosques are present nearby Crystal Homes. Out of these, the following are some of the big ones.
- Situated at 9 km from the society, Shahi Eidgah Mosque was built in 1735 and is now more than two centuries old. The mosque covers an area of five acres and has traditional Multani tilework on the exterior.
- Multan Public School Mosque on the namesake road lies just 11-minute drive from Crystal Homes. A few miles from there, Hamza Hall Mosque is situated in Bahauddin Zakariya University.
- Masjid o Imam Bargah Haideria on Haideria Road, North Gulgasht Colony is almost 10 km away.
- Jamia Masjid Al Jamal of Satellite Town is another mosque that hosts Friday congregation prayer.
Schools, Colleges And Universities near Crystal Homes Multan
Crystal Homes Multan has the city’s biggest and oldest names in education positioned nearby. Some of the remarkable education institutes available nearby include:
- A campus of the renowned Pakistani schooling chain, The City School is located at Northern/Multan Bypass, reachable within 9 minutes by car. The branch offers classes till A-Level.
- Multan Public School and College for Boys and Girls is the largest school in the whole province of Punjab. Founded in 1987 and spread over 140 acres, the campus takes in students from PG to intermediate level and is located at about 5 km drive on the Multan Public School Road.
- Located at Multan Public School Road, Bloomfield Hall Upper School is a reputable choice for O/A Levels. The school was first opened in 1988 and since then has managed to earn immense respect with regards to education among the people of Multan.
- Beaconhouse Bosan Road Campus has grades starting from preschool and going as high as matriculation and O levels. The school is 9 km away.
- In Gulgasht Colony and its vicinity, Superior Grammar School, The City School Multan Nursery, Beaconhouse OCC Boys Campus Multan, Lahore Grammar School, and many other government schools are reachable within less than a 30-minute drive.
- Admire College of Science and Commerce and Punjab College of Commerce on Khanewal Road are prominent colleges, offering intermediate education in science and commerce at within 10 km of Crystal Homes.
- Bosan Road is known as Education Avenue because it hosts several education institutes. The thoroughfare is lined by City College of Science and Commerce, Govt. Emerson College Multan, Punjab College for Women, Aspire College, and College of Tourism and Hotel Management.
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology on Khanewal is the closest university to Crystal Homes, located at about 3 km.
- South Punjab’s largest, Bahauddin Zakariya University is 17 minutes’ drive from Crystal Homes and offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs in the faculty of arts and social sciences, science, Islamic studies and languages, commerce, law and business administration, pharmacy, veterinary science, agriculture science and technology and engineering.
- On Bosan Road, University of Education Lahore, Preston University, NUML University, Virtual University, Institute of Southern Punjab and British University College are pinned a few miles away from each other.
Banks near Crystal Homes Multan
It is always convenient to have banks around your living place so that one can make transactions or resolve any money issue at any time. Once Crystal Homes Multan get entirely populated, we can expect the presence of more banks and businesses in the neighbourhood. For now, there are enough banks on Khanewal Road and Northern Bypass to help you execute your money tasks.
- On M.A. Jinnah Road down the Northern Bypass, the Bank of Punjab is available; a few miles away from which UBL has a branch on Khanewal Road
- Further on Northern Bypass, Allied Bank and another branch of Bank of Punjab are present
- Numerous other banks and ATMs can be found in Shah Rukne Alam Colony and on Bosan Road
Clinics and Hospitals near Crystal Homes Multan
Whenever buying a property, one must take into consideration all the amenities available nearby and their mutual distance, especially of the healthcare facilities. This shall help you in deciding what to do and where to go if faced with a medical emergency. There are several clinics in the neighbourhood of Crystal Homes Multan that can be accessed for a quick medical solution. Out of these, the prominent ones include:
- On New Multan Service Road, opposite the Jinnah Park, Spring Clinic by Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital is situated. The place is an institute of Psychiatry where people can seek counselling and therapy. There’s also a homoeopathic clinic right behind the Jinnah Park.
- CGO Clinic for bones is also a reputable institute, located in Shalimar Colony at a 14-minute drive
- Skin and Gynae Clinic and Behtar Zindagi Centre for reproductive health in Gulgasht colony are 9 to 10 km away
- For cardiac ailments, you can visit Ch. Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology in Tipu Sultan Colony that is almost a half an hour-drive
That said, as compared to clinics, Crystal Homes is in proximity to a score of well-reputed hospitals of the city..
- Quite literally, within spitting distance of Crystal Homes, Bakhtawar Amin Memorial hospital was built on Multan Bypass in 1999. A decade and a half later the hospital has now developed a reputation for rolling out generous treatment programs for the underprivileged. Bakhtawar Amin Memorial Hospital provides services in the department of gynaecology and obstetrics, general and laparoscopic surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, ophthalmology, hair transplant, plastic and reconstructive surgery, general medicine and gastroenterology, dermatology, pulmonology, neurology, pediatrics, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, anesthesia, intensive care unit and nephrology.
- Ibne Sina Hospital in Shah Rukne Alam Town is just a 9-minute drive from Crystal Homes. The hospital remains open 24/7 and treats outpatients as well as in-patients in the department of paediatrics, medicine and allied, psychiatry, orthopaedics, ENT, radiology, dentistry, neurosurgery, surgery and allied, anaesthesia, gynaecology, and obstetrics.
- Just 10 minutes away on car, Mukhtar A. Sheikh Memorial Welfare Hospital is a sophisticated medical complex at Khanewal Road that has general OPD 6 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm. The area of expertise include audiology, cardiology, dermatology, diabetology, ENT, family medicine, general surgery, gynaecology and obstetrics, internal medicine, nephrology, orthopaedics, pain management, paediatrics, vaccination, physiotherapy and urology
Nishtar Hospital, Combined Military Hospital, DHQ Hospital, and Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases can be reached within 26 to 30 minutes of drive.
PROPERTIES IN CRYSTAL HOMES MULTAN
Sales Price Trends in Crystal Homes Multan
To make an informed real estate decision, it’s absolutely imperative to know the trending rates of the market. To cater to this need, we have listed below the sale price of houses in Crystal Homes Multan. Pertinent to mention here, these prices are subject to change with time and fluctuation in the market.
Houses for Sale in Crystal Homes Multan
There are not many houses up for sale in Crystal Homes for now. That said, you can buy a 5 marla house in Crystal Homes Multan for PKR 75 lakh. The house shall comprise spacious bedrooms and well-lit bathrooms.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Crystal Homes Multan
Isn’t it a great feeling when you have shopping malls within a close range of your residence but minus the traffic chaos that comes with the case? The best of both worlds, this is what Crystal Homes Multan brings to the table. By virtue of its location, Crystal Homes bears nearness with several major malls of Multan without having to go through the exhausting congestions. Here are the names of these malls, and other details to guide you through.
- In the making, Meraj Mall is approximately a 5 km drive to Multan Bypass. The project claims to have national and international names on board and will become the nearest urban shopping centre to Crystal Homes once launched.
- Located in Shalimar Colony on Bosan Road at a 13-minute drive, Mall of Multan is probably Multan’s biggest and most lavish shopping galleria. Having roped in international and local brands like Outfitters, Nike, Al Karam Studio, Adidas, Rang Ja, Monark, Bareeze, Minnie Minors, Hopscotch, Ethnic, Borjan, IDEAS by Gul Ahmed, Chinyere, Threads & Motifs, Uniworth and much more, the mall receives huge crowds daily. Moreover, the food court of Mall of Multan features renowned chains named Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonald's, Burger King and Wall’s. The cherry on the top is the mall’s in-house Cinepax Cinema that sets the venture apart.
- 9 km from the society, Pace & Pace Shopping Mall on Bosan Road hosts a Chaseup Value outlet – one-stop shopping solution – and other popular names in fabrics and wearables.
- Citi Mall and ACE Galleria offer local clothing ventures and the prices here are pretty affordable.
- Almost 11 km away from Crystal Homes, United Mall Gulgasht is situated on Pir Khursheed Colony Road. Designer brands like Asim Jofa, Sana Safinaz, Sapphire, Junaid Jamshed, D&G, and Khaadi can be found nestled here.
- Orient Mall on Khanewal Road is another major shopping centre that you must visit if brands like Bonanza Satrangi and Maaz Jee are on your list.
Restaurants and Bakeries near Crystal Homes Multan
There are several eateries embedded in the vicinity of Crystal Homes Multan. Here’s a list of some of the nearest and popular ones.
- Up to 5 km from Crystal Homes, on Khanewal Road, you will come across Mehar Foods and Family and AlMadina Restaurant and Brb Q that are basically desi food joints.
- Ronaq Restaurant on Multan Bypass is very big amongst not only the locals but the tourists that visit Multan. The menu here has Chinese, Shinwari and Traditional Pakistani cuisine written all over it. You can reach the venue in 10 minutes in a car.
- A little further on Multan Bypass, in the direction of Bosan Road, Workshop Eatery, Veneto Grill & Café and Restaurant Model Town await you. The Workshop Eatery is a themed restaurant with a garage look and pictures of classic cars hanging here and there; the menu is loaded with multi-cuisine items. Same is the case with Veneto Grill & Café, in a cosy set up the restaurant offers both Pakistani and non-Pakistani food.
- In Gulgasht Colony that is situated on Bosan Road/ Education Avenue, a swarm of international and local eateries are present to entertain your tastebuds. Reachable within 19 to 23 minutes’ drive, the list entails 14th Street Pizza Co., Gloria Jean’s, Domino’s, Hardees, KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Le Café Patisserie, O’ My Buns & Tutti Frutti Café, Shahjahan Grill, Masooms’s Café, AFC, Filli Café Gulbagh, Sabir Cuisine and Refreshment, and Almaida Pizza Garden.
- 8 km away, at Khanewal Road, an open-air restaurant named Tasty Plus is located to satisfy your desi food cravings.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres near Crystal Homes Multan
A healthy lifestyle is a key to a happy life. This is why proximity of gyms to your residence matter! There are enough options around Crystal Homes Multan when it comes down to fitness facilities.
Almost at the intersection of Mattital and Khanewal Road and half an hour walk away, a men-only Bandesha Gym is located.
Cuts n Curves at Masoom Shah Road down the Khanewal Road is a state of the art gym that offers membership to men, women and even senior citizens. Cardio, aerobics, Zumba, Yoga, Back Pain therapy, or nutrition counselling, you name it and its available.
Saleem Gold Gym and Al Ghosia Power Gym in New Multan Colony are also good centres for fitness in the neighbourhood.
In towns lining Bosan Road/Education Avenue, you can find numerous gyms. Out of these, the popular ones include Cross-Fit Gym Gulgasht, Endurance Fitness Centre and Gym. Fitdiction Gym, Ali’s gym and fitness centre and Mehmood gym. Most of these facilities allow both men and women as members.
Parks near Crystal Homes Multan
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that Multan is almost cramped with parks and shrines. Hence, no brownie points for guessing that Crystal Homes Multan has a number of gardens for recreational activities nearby.
- About half an hour walk away, located on Multan Public School Road, the Royal Orchard Park is the closest to Crystal Homes. Fountains, swings and animal garden statues for the kids to play with are the highlights of the place.
- MOCHS Park in MDA Officers Cooperative Housing Society is another attraction for families within the vicinity of Crystal Homes.
- City’s biggest amusement and water park, the Jinnah Park in Shah Rukne Alam Colony is just a 17-minute drive from the society. The park is thronged by huge crowds of families, especially on weekends, because of the thrilling rides and fun water games. There food stalls as well in the park to keep the foodie in you happy.
- Gol Bagh in Gulgasht Colony, Faisal Mukhtar Park in Mumtazabad Colony, and Multan Arts Council Park in Al Rahim Colony are 11 to 15 km from Crystal Homes and make up for some breathtaking gardens in the city.
Salons and Spas near Crystal Homes Multan
There’s not one but at least seventeen beauty parlours and spas spread across different directions, maintaining nearness with Crystal Homes Multan at the same time.
- Depilex by Masarrat Misbah, Pakistan’s famous makeup artist and philanthropist, in Gulgasht Colony on Bosan Road is just a 20-minute drive. The parlour is considered to be one of the best in Pakistan that gives acid burn survivors a second chance at life through economic independence and empowerment. The bridal looks created by Masarrat Misbah are simply out of this world. The place has branches all over the country and beyond which speaks volumes about the quality of services provided here.
- Mirrors Beauty Salon and Belleza Beauty Parlour in Gulgasht Colony are also incredible options, especially if bridal looks is what you’re looking for.
- Jia’s Beauty Salon and B Parlour in Shah Rukne Alam Colony are roughly 8 km from Crystal Homes.
- Dulhan Beauty Parlour in Bilal Nagar, Fresh & Fair Beauty Parlour by Afsheen’s in People’s Colony, Haleema Beauty Parlour in Tariqabad Multan, and Cosmos Beauty Salon in Lalazar Colony are small skincare startups, helping the women living nearby.
Crystal Homes Multan is located behind Bakhtawar Ameen Memorial Hospital if you are coming from Multan Bypass/Northern Bypass and if you are on Mattital Road, then Crystal Homes will lie opposite the New Multan Judicial Complex. The gated community is well-connected to the major arteries of the city like Multan Bypass/Northern Bypass, Khanewal Road, Multan Public School Road and Bosan Road/Education Avenue. Bahauddin Zakariya University is also in close proximity to Crystal Homes.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Crystal Homes Multan is located at a very significant position where it is well-connected to the city without having to witness the chaos that comes with being stuck in the middle of the city.
Furthermore, the houses in the community are exceptionally beautiful and host every amenity that is needed to live a convenient life. The surrounding greenery adds to this serenity. One more thing to consider here is the trend of emerging residential projects near the highway.
The country-wide local bus route is good enough to carry you around the neighbourhood without wasting a lot of money and time.
All these features render great financial prospects to the community and investment in the project can turn out to be lucrative both in the short and long terms.
Importance of Crystal Homes Multan from major locations nearby
- Multan International Airport is almost 17 km from Crystal Homes via Multan Bypass/Northern Bypass
- A 15-minute drive from Crystal Homes Multan to Bahauddin Zakariya Town through Northern Bypass
- Bakhtawar Ameen Memorial Hospital can be reached within a 20-minute walk from Mattital Road
- New Katchery Bus Stop, the nearest one, is just 750 m away from Crystal Homes