ABOUT E-11, ISLAMABAD
E-11, Islamabad is a clean, well-planned, and peaceful area. Plus, the locality faces the beautiful Margalla Hills and is equipped with every necessary amenity, including water, gas, power, and wide roads, to name a few.
Besides, E-11, Islamabad, is also home to some highly frequented commercial areas, hospitals, educational institutions, and parks. Else, Golra Shareef Railway Station can also be accessed easily from E-11, Islamabad.
The greenery surrounding E-11 enables residents to lead a healthy life. Moreover, it has been observed and is a proven fact that people living near green spaces are more friendly, healthy, and fit, both mentally and physically. This sector of Pakistan’s capital is ideal for people looking for houses and flats to live in a serene location.
Moreover, the value of properties in E-11, Islamabad have all the makings of increasing with time, making them a profit-generating opportunity for investors.
What’s even more exciting about the sector is that it is almost 10 to 15 minutes away from various metro stations, making the sector ideal for working professionals, especially women. Many people move to Islamabad in search of better job options, but the sector is especially favourable to women, thanks to its proximity to various modes of public transportation.
Also, several marriage halls, banquets, and hotels are situated in this beautiful sector of Islamabad.
AT A GLANCE
- Secure area
- Green spaces
- Waste management systems
- Commercial area
- Wide carpeted roads
- Water supply
- Facing the majestic Margalla Hills
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for working professionals
- Home to several housing societies
- Home to Islamabad Medicure Hospital
- Hosts several mosques
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport near E-11, Islamabad
Buying a property near hubs of public transportation is a pretty sensible and savvy decision for the long-term. Even though a significant chunk of Islamabad’s population uses a personal means of commute, not everyone likes to drive, considering the growing traffic congestion.
This is when proximity to public transportation comes into play. The feature matters most to people who don’t own a personal means to commute.
Residents of E-11, Islamabad, can easily use Ibn-e-Sina Metro Service Station, located in G-9/3, for a safe and cost-effective commute. The fare from the first station, Peshawar Morr, to the last station, Islamabad Airport, is just PKR 20. The metro station is at a distance of almost 8 to 9 km and can be driven to in around 14 minutes.
Other metro stations nearby include Metro Station Chaman, situated in Sector G9/4, Kashmir Highway Station in H8/2, and Katchery Metro Bus Station in G8/2. It takes nearly 16 to 18 minutes to get to these metro stations by road.
Besides, people living in E-11 can use ride-sharing services, traditional taxis, or take buses from Ibn-e-Sina, G-9 Markaz Bus Wagon Stop in G-9, Faisal Mosque Bus Stand in E-8, and Royal Travels 26 Peshawar Mor Bus Stop in G-11. The stops are a little over 5 to 11 km from E-11, Islamabad.
It takes around 10 to 18 minutes to reach them by road.
Moreover, Daewoo Express Cargo Service, located in F-10 Markaz, is at a short drive of 13 minutes. The stop offers cargo transfer facilities of goods to different parts of the country.
Markets in and near E-11, Islamabad
Another feature that acts as an attraction for property hunters is the proximity of their new house or apartment to commercial markets. This nearness introduces two benefits: firstly, it removes long commute frustrations, and secondly, it saves time and fuel expenditures.
Focusing on E-11, Islamabad, scores of markets are situated in and near the sector. Residents can buy anything from groceries to makeup, electronics, and medicines from these markets.
Some popular grocery stores and marts located in sector E-11, Islamabad include:
- M Store
- Punjab Milk Shop E11
- City Super Store
- 24 Mart E 11
- Al-Madina Mart
- Crown Market
- Faran Mart and Shahid Mini Mart in E-11/2
- Shaheen Store in E-11/2 Markaz near Deen Arcade Basement
- Family Mega Mart in Gill Plaza based in E-11/3
- Grocers Mart in E-11/3 Markaz
- Ajmair Market, Makkah General Store Groceries Shop, Tipu Market and MG Super Market in E-11 Golra
The markets and shops mentioned above can be walked to in roughly around 10 to 20 minutes.
Besides, some grocery markets near E-11 Islamabad, at a stretch of almost 3 to 4 km, include Raja Market in F-11/3, Tariq Market in F-10/2, Idrees Market in F-10/3, Khursheed Market in F-10/1, and Sauda Sulf Grocery Store in F-11 Markaz. These stores are at a drive of approximately 9 to 12 minutes from E-11, Islamabad.
Few fresh produce markets and vendors in E-11, Islamabad include Khattak Bai Shop in E-11/2, Fresh Inn Fruit & Vegetable in Faran Arcade, based in E-11/3, and Well Mart Grocers & Pharmacy in E-11/4.
Of all the stores mentioned, WellMart E-11/4 is not only preferred by people of this sector but is also the top-choice among those living in nearby areas for fresh produce shoopping. Some more vegetable and fruit shops, at a drive of almost 12 minutes, are Abbasi Vegetable Shop in F-11/2, Najeeb Fruits & Vegetables in F-11 Markaz, and Mughal Chicken & Vegetable Shop in F-10/3.
Additionally, a few dedicated meat shops set in the sector include Abbasi Meat & Chicken Shop in Askaan Plaza, situated in E-11/1, and Ghani Butcher Shop in Golra E-11. Furthermore, some meat stores at a drive of about almost 12 minutes are Pakeeza Mutton & Beef Shop and Qureshi Meat Shop in F-10 Markaz, and Maaz Ali Sabzi Fruit & Chicken Shop in F-10/1.
People in search of herbal medicines can go to Cure Ways Herbal in E-11/3. At the same time, more pharmacies in the sector include Redx Pharmacy in E-11/2, Maa Pharmacy in E-11/3, Najeeb Pharmacy in E-11 Markaz, and Life Aid Pharmacy and Najeeb Chemist in Golra E-11.
Some medicine stores found at a drive of 16 to 20 minutes include Al-Rehman Medical Store in G-11 Markaz and Universal Clinic Herbal & Homeo Medical Store in G-9 Markaz.
Moreover, a makeup shop, vegas.pk, is situated in Land Mark 2 Plaza in E-11/2, while other cosmetic shops nearby include Makeup City and Shades Cosmetic Store in F-10/3, and Cosmetics Gallery in F-10 Markaz.
Residents of sector E-11 can also shop for home décor products and furniture at Barry’s Home and Ikon Home, situated in E-11/4, and Focus IKEA located in E-11/2.
Mosques in and near E-11, Islamabad
Several beautiful mosques boasting modern architecture can be found in and near E-11, Islamabad.
Beginning with the mosques situated within the sector, these include Jamia Masjid Tooba and Masjid Ayesha in E-11/3; Jamia Masjid Mohamadia Awaisia, E-11 Masjid, and Qurtuba Masjid in E-11/2; Jamia Masjid Quba Mosque Loharawala, Masjid Qudrat Ullah, Bilal Masjid, Jamia Masjid Muhammadi Muhalla School Wala Golra Sharif, Masjid Gulshan-e-Khudadaad, and Jama Masjid Golra Sharif in Golra E-11, and Moeen Ud Din Masjid in E-11/4.
All the mosques are well-constructed, spacious, and equipped with proper wudu facilities.
Furthermore, a few mosques pinned near E-11, Islamabad, at a distance of almost 4 to 9 km, are Babari Masjid in G-10 Markaz, Abu Huraira Mosque in F-10, Jamia Masjid Aal-e-Iba in F-11, and the magnificent Faisal Mosque in E-8, Islamabad.
The mosques are pinned at a drive of almost 11 to 20 minutes.
Schools, Colleges and Universities in and near E-11, Islamabad
Residents of E-11, Islamabad don’t need to send their kids to faraway schools to get a quality education. Thankfully, quite a few schools are situated within and nearby, providing quality education and extra-curricular activities. Besides, having schools near residential places is preferred by almost all parents. This gives them added peace of mind when it comes to their child’s safe commute.
Moreover, the value of a property also grows substantially if reputed educational institutions are present nearby.
As for E-11, Islamabad, some prominent academic institutions are functional in and near the sector. These include:
- The City School - E-11 Campus in MPCHS, E-11/3: The school promises a conducive learning environment for all students and offers classes from early education up to A-levels.
- Beaconhouse School System in MPCHS, E-11/2: The branch situated in E-11 offers pre-primary and primary education to children.
- Allied Schools E11 in Golra E-11: Allied Schools also offers classes from primary up to secondary level following the Cambridge system.
- Air Foundation School System in Golra E-11: Enrollment here starts from playgroup to matriculation. Students from the age group of 2.5 years to 15 years can be admitted in Air Foundation School System.
- Roots Millennium Schools One World Campus in E-11/4: The school uses innovative techniques to help students learn. Classes offered here begin from Montessori and go up to the Cambridge IGCSE level.
- The City School NPF Campus in E-11/4: This is also a Cambridge school that teaches students from class one up to A-levels. The Cambridge International Education System is progressive and helps students meet international standards of education.
- Muhammed's Scholars in E-11/4: The school teaches students from class one to class five following the matric system of education. Moreover, students are also offered hifz classes.
- Apple Group of Schools in MPCHS E-11/3: The school offers education from playgroup to class ten.
- Falcon Education Zone in E-11/4: Falcon Academy System consists of both a school and a college. Students can take admissions here, starting from the primary level and get educated till matriculation or A-levels, depending on the students’ aptitude and preference. Later on, the school also offers a college degree to matric students.
Moreover, a few religious schools in E-11, Islamabad include Zia ul Islam School System, Quran Academy - Alfalah Manzil Trust Noor International Academy, and Golra Madrasah Golra E-11.
Additionally, when it comes to colleges and universities, a Liaison Office of Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology and IIUI School, E-11 Campus can be found in E-11/4.
Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology offers various programmes for graduate and post-graduate degrees in the faculties of engineering and technology, life sciences, arts, social sciences and education, computer sciences and IT, and management sciences. The university also has a free education programme for the children of industrial workers.
IIUI, short for International Islamic University Islamabad, promotes learning in different fields of social, natural, applied, and communication sciences, with a particular focus on Islamic learnings.
No other colleges and universities have been developed in E-11 as of yet. Nevertheless, the following institutions are nearby:
- Bahria University Islamabad Campus on Shangrilla Road, marking E-8, Islamabad: Programmes offered here include undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate degrees in engineering sciences, health sciences, management sciences, and professional psychology.
- University College of Islamabad in F-8/2, Islamabad: Programmes offered include bachelors and masters in law, media sciences, and business management.
- Islamabad Model College for Girls on E Sumbal Road, marking F-10/2, and Islamabad Model College for Girls in G-10/4: The colleges offer bachelors in arts, psychology, and science to girls.
- Muslim Youth University Islamabad in G-10/4: The private university offers bachelors and masters degrees in civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, and international relations, among others.
- FAST National University Islamabad in H-11/4 on Brohi Road: Programmes offered in this university include bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees in business administration, civil engineering, computer science, data science, electrical engineering, management sciences, software engineering, English language, and mathematics.
- National University of Sciences and Technology in H-12: Programmes offered include undergraduate, masters, and Ph.D. programmes in various fields of civil and environmental engineering, electrical engineering and computer sciences, chemicals and materials engineering, aeronautical engineering, and military college of engineering among numerous other courses.
The colleges and universities are located at a distance of a little over 3 to 10 km, and it takes about 8 to 19 minutes to reach the institutions by road.
Banks in E-11, Islamabad
Several prominent banks are present in E-11, Islamabad, making it easier for residents to take care of their financial matters. Some leading names in this regard include JS Bank in E-11 Markaz; Meezan Bank in E-11/1; Bank of Punjab, Bank Alfalah, Soneri Bank, Silk Bank, Sindh Bank, Bank Alfalah, HBL, Bank Al Habib, United Bank Limited, and Allied Bank in E-11/3; and Dubai Islamic Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, Askari Bank, MCB, NRSP Microfinance Bank, and Faysal Bank Ltd in E-11/2, Islamabad.
Since the sector is particularly vibrant with banks, residents of nearby sectors also come to this sector to make safer banking transactions.
Clinics and Hospitals in and near E-11, Islamabad
E-11, Islamabad is a posh, wealthy area, but what truly sets it apart from other sectors of the capital city is the availability of almost all the facilities needed to make daily life convenient. As such, a good number of healthcare units, including clinics and hospitals, are present in various sub-sectors of E-11.
A few clinics in E-11/2, Islamabad, include:
- Ibn-e-Sina Physiotherapy and Strive Trust: The clinic helps people deal with different physical ailments, including parkinsonian gait, slowed movement, reduced arm swing, rigidity, freezing, postural instability, shuffling steps, and speech problems with the help of professional neuro physicians, physiotherapists, and speech therapists.
- Islamabad-Physiocure, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Centre: This is also a physiotherapy clinic specializing in detailed full-body assessments and personalised treatments for musculoskeletal conditions, headaches, back and neck aches, and various sports injuries.
- Ali Medical Clinics: The clinic offers X-ray services, consultations by general physicians, obstetricians, gynaecologists, paediatricians, cardiologists, and ENT specialists.
Next, some clinics in E-11/3 include:
- Town Dental Clinic: The clinic identifies and cures various dental problems.
- Mariam Eye Clinic: The clinic helps patients deal with various eye-problems.
- Al-Shaafi Clinic Hijama & Herbal Medicine: The clinic treats patients with hijama procedures and herbal medicines.
- Sherriff's Homoeopathy Islamabad: The clinic uses various homoeopathic ways to cure diseases.
- Naziran Center for Healing and Regenerative Medicine: Among other things, health solution for anxiety, stress, depression, blood pressure, hypertension, constipation, migraine, vertigo, arthritis, uric acid, diabetic gangrene, cholesterol, cervical pain, shoulder pain, backache, sciatica, nervous & muscular pain, acne, allergies, infertility, obesity & body pain & general weakness are offered in the clinic.
Moving on, a few clinics in E-11/4 include:
- S.J. Center - Hair Transplant in Islamabad –Skin Clinic: As the name hints, the hair transplantation clinic uses various techniques and medicines to cure baldness. The clinic also helps with several skin problems.
- Care N Cure Dental Clinic: The dental clinic offers various services including teeth whitening, root canal treatments, full mouth cleaning, extractions, dental implants, dentures, braces, crowns, and bridges.
- Well Women's Clinic: The women’s health clinic treats various problems related to the female body.
- The Laser Inn Clinic: The clinic offers various services, including laser hair removal, acne treatment, treatment for two-tone skin, and treatments for burns and hair loss.
As for Golra E-11, some clinics operational here include:
- Raheel Clinic: The general clinic treats general health conditions.
- Chishti Optical & Optometric Vision Clinic: The eye-care centre identifies and treats various eye problems.
- Madni Medical Store And Madni Clinic: The child healthcare centre identifies and treats general health concerns of children.
- RCC Real Care Center: The health and wellness clinic offers treatments for various problems pertaining to the fields of gastroenterology, endocrinology, pharmacology, dermatology, pulmonology, gynaecology, cardiology, dental, and pathology.
- Chishti Optical & Optometric Vision Clinic: The clinic performs eye check-ups, eyesight check-ups, vision therapy services, emergency eye care services, contact lens fitting, LASIK, and cataract and ocular surgeries.
As for hospitals in E-11, Islamabad, the most trusted names are:
- Islamabad Medicure Hospital in E-11/3: The hospital offers 24-hour emergency services, pharmacy services, ICU services, emergent services for new-born babies and expecting mothers, and x-ray labs, among other services.
- Islamabad International Hospital & Research Center in E-11/2: IIHRC offers various healthcare services in the departments of gastroenterology, ICU, physiotherapy, ophthalmology, urology, neurosurgery, dermatology, ENT, burn care, and radiology, along with various other services. The hospital also sets up free medical health camps in different areas.
- Dr Salahuddin Babur Mental Health Services in E-11/2: The hospital offers mental health services including counselling, individual therapy, group therapy, couples therapy, and family therapy services.
- Mediks Hospital in E-11/2: The hospital offers various treatments and facilities to patients of brain strokes and severe allergies.
- Islamabad Diagnostic Center in E-11/3: The hospital offers lab services, imaging services, neuro services, cardiac services, respiratory services, bone health services, dental services, and women health services.
Some prominent hospitals situated near E-11, Islamabad, almost 4 to 8 km away, include Shifa Medical Centre and Latif Medical Centre in F-11 Markaz on Hill Road, Get Well Medical Centre in G-10 Markaz, KRL Hospital in G-9/1, and Fatima Medical Center on Shah Allah Ditta Road, near Pind Sangrial.
Shifa Medical Centre has been offering quality healthcare services for the past 25 years. The reputed hospital comprises medical clinics, surgical clinics, organ transplant services, diagnostic services, and emergency services.
Additionally, Fatima Medical Centre, Latif Medical Centre, KRL Hospital, and Get Well Medical Centre provide various healthcare services, including general consultations, surgeries, and emergency care.
PROPERTIES IN E-11, ISLAMABAD
Sales Price Trends in E-11, Islamabad
The following sales price trends will be useful for people interested in buying properties in E-11. However, the prices mentioned here are subject to change.
Houses for Sale in E-11, Islamabad
Several houses of 5 marla and 1 kanal are available for sale in the sector. Buyers interested in 5 marla houses in E-11, Islamabad, should keep a budget of almost PKR 2.7 crore in mind, whereas the price for 1 kanal houses can be anywhere between PKR 4.15 crore to PKR 11 crore.
As for 10 marla houses, for now, no houses are available for sale in this category.
Flats for Sale in E-11, Islamabad
Important apartment complexes such as Margalla Hills International, Fortune Residency, Al-Haram Apartments, Qurtaba Heights, Abdullah Heights, Meridian Heights, Capital Residencia, and Royal Apartments are a part of Sector E-11, Islamabad.Therefore, a good number of apartments are up for sale here.
The prices of these flats vary depending on the number of rooms and the locality of the complex. At present, Sector E-11 features 1-bed, 2 bed, 3-bed 4-bed and 5-bed apartments up for sale. The price of 1 bedroom flats starts at PKR 25 lakh and goes up to PKR 80 lakh, while the price of a 2 bedroom flat can be anywhere between PKR 26 lakh to PKR 2.25 crore.
Moreover, the price for larger units with 3 bedrooms is between PKR 55 lakh to PKR 2.5 crore, while the rate of 4 bedroom flats is between PKR 1 crore to PKR 3.1 crore. Lastly, the minimum price of 5-bed flats is around PKR 1.1 crore.
Plots for Sale in E-11, Islamabad
The price of 5 marla in plots in E-11, Islamabad, is approximately PKR 1.35 crore, while larger plots of 10 marla and 1 kanal are also up for sale in E-11. The asking price of 10 marla plots is between PKR 2 crore to PKR 2.8 crore, while the cost of 1 kanal plots is between PKR 2.6 crore to PKR 7.55 crore.
Rent Price Trends in E-11, Islamabad
The following are the rental trends for properties in E-11, Islamabad. Just like the sales price trends, the rental trends mentioned below can also change at any point in time, depending on the fluctuations in the property market.
Houses for Rent in E-11, Islamabad
Houses of 10 marla and 1 kanal are ready and up for rent in E-11. As for rental houses of 5 marla, these are going to be offered on rent later on in Sector E-11, Islamabad. On the other hand, the monthly rent of 10 marla houses is between PKR 50 thousand to PKR 1.5 lakh, while the per month rent of 1 kanal houses in E-11 is between PKR 75 thousand to PKR 4.8 lakh.
Flats for Rent in E-11, Islamabad
Commercial Properties in E-11, Islamabad
Most Popular Areas in E-11, Islamabad
According to the property buying trends on Zameen.com, the most searched area in E-11 Islamabad is E-11/2, accounting for 35% of the total searches. E-11/4 ranked second with 24.6%, E-11/3 was at the third position with 17.8%, E-11/1 ranked fourth with 11.3%, and Margalla Hills-2 was the fifth most-searched area with 7.3%.
When it comes to online search trends for renting properties, E-11/2 again secured the first position with 44.9, E-11/4 came second with 24.1%, E-11/3 raked in third with 20.2%, E-11/1 was at the fourth spot with 4.6%, and Margalla Hills-2 was the fifth most looked up locality with 2.9% of total searches for rent.
E-11/2, Islamabad is popular with buyers and rent-seekers because of several factors. Firstly, the sector houses schools, hospitals, and markets, making it ideal for families. Secondly, rent-seekers get a variety of price ranges to choose from in E-11/2, Islamabad.
Whether you want to buy or rent a large property or a smaller one, E-11/2 has it all. Naturally, the monthly rent of smaller units is lesser than what the bigger units cost.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS AND BAKERIES
Malls in and near E-11, Islamabad
You don’t have to travel far to enjoy shopping at some upscale shopping malls when living in this sector. This is because a myriad of malls are present in and near E-11, Islamabad. From food courts to entertainment areas, and hyper marts to branded shops, the malls situated in the bustling commercial area of E-11, Islamabad have everything readily available.
Beginning with the malls in E-11, Islamabad, these include Land Mark II, Best Mall, Gul Plaza, Al-Ghaffar Height and Exective Business Centre in E-11/2, Red Square, and Khan Baba Plaza in E-11/3, and Golra Bazar in Golra E-11 on Golra Road.
Land Mark II is home to the famous vegas.pk cosmetic store. From international to local makeup brands, the store is stocked with a huge variety. Moreover, a small mart, a pharmacy, and Islamabad’s famous bakery, Rahat Bakers, is also situated in the mall.
Whereas, Executive Business Centre is home to the famous MDK Car Stop, several residents of E-11 and other areas of Islamabad visit this store to purchase cars.
All the other shopping places mentioned above are also home to shops stocked with various products, starting from clothes to shoes and everything else in between.
Then, you also have quite many malls present near E-11, Islamabad as well, including Mall of Islamabad in F-11/3, at a drive of almost 8 minutes, Emporium Islamabad in F-10 Markaz, at a drive of about 10 minutes, and Centaurus Mall, situated in Blue Area, F-8/4, around 20 minutes’ drive away.
Centaurus Mall, Mall of Islamabad, and Emporium Mall are all multi-storey malls with play areas for children and proper food courts. Plenty of food vendors and food shops are lined up in these food courts. Also, a few eateries are situated outside these malls as well.
Centaurus Mall is a mixed-used complex situated in Islamabad’s arterial corridor, commonly known as Blue Area. The project covers over 6.59 acres of land. Apart from residential and commercial purposes, the mall serves important business purposes by hosting several international conferences, expos, and events.
Moreover, Centaurus Mall, known to be among the best malls in the city, also has a cinema that screens the latest 2D and 3D movies.
Besides, Emporium Mall and Mall of Islamabad are popular shopping complexes known to host several reputable brands of clothes, shoes, cosmetics, and other products in an air-conditioned setting.
Restaurants and Bakeries in and near E-11, Islamabad
Who wouldn’t like a fancy restaurant or café to be situated a few miles from their house - after all, from family events to official ones, many things can be discussed over a meal or a cup of tea.
People living in the area can comfortably dine out with friends and families at a wide variety of restaurants pinned in E-11, Islamabad. These include The Hangover Cafe in E-11/1. Furthermore, several eateries are operational in E-11/2, including:
- Deewan Pulao BarBQ
- Karachi Biryani and BBQ Restaurant
- Hakka Bakka Chinese Takeaway
- La Vera Pizza
- Shake Chilli Restaurant & Cocktails
- Munchies Café
- 0 Yummy Delights
- Pizza Monger
- Go Grill - Grilled Burgers and Doners
- Domino's Pizza
- Hot Grill
- Chai Wae
- Lahori Murgh Pulao & Restaurant
- Najaf Lahori Food Point
- Boom Boom Hot N Spicy
- Spice Feast
As for E-11/3, Food Lover, Lahori Restaurant & Naan Centre, Hotel DE Palazzo, Akbar Daba, Royal Kitchen, Quetta Islamabad Caffe, Xinhua Capital Restaurant, Chailogue, and Hot N Crunchy are all situated here, while Out inn can be found in E-11/4, Islamabad.
The restaurants serve a variety of cuisines, including desi, continental, and Chinese.
Additionally, some famous bakeries in E-11 Islamabad include Cake Customs, Bakeman Bakery, Gourmet Bakery, 4O1 The Bakers, Jamil Sweets, Bangali Dhaka Sweets, and Bake Away Bakers & Sweets. A majority of these bakeries serve both sweet and savoury delicacies – making it convenient for residents to get their hands on different snacks for parties and events.
Famous bakeries in E-11 Islamabad include Cake Customs, Bakeman Bakery, Gourmet Bakery, 4O1 The Bakers, Jamil Sweets, Bangali Dhaka Sweets, and Bake Away Bakers & Sweets. Most bakeries offer both sweet and savoury delicacies – making it convenient for residents to get their hands on different snacks for parties, events or treat their guests.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres in and near E-11, Islamabad
While living in E-11, Islamabad, maintaining your fitness becomes incredibly convenient owing to the many fitness centres and gyms dotting the sector.
Fitness enthusiasts can comfortably reach and work out at Maxfit Health & Fitness Club, Fit-Nastic Studio/Gym (ladies only), Fitness Zone By The Nak, Mishi Maan Beauty Parlour, Infinity Fitness & Martial Arts, Fit Studio (ladies only) and Fitness Xpose in E-11/2; Legends Fitness Arena, Fitness First Gym, and LSK Fitness Studio in Golra E-11, and Curves & Muscles in E-11/4.
All the gyms mentioned above are equipped with proper exercise machines, and professional trainers offer consultations to help individuals follow a workout plan that suits their physique and stamina.
Moreover, a snooker club and a football academy named Youth Club Football Academy can also be found in E-11.
As for fitness centres near E-11, Islamabad, they include Gritfit Studio in F-11 Markaz, Golden Gym and Formè Fitness in F-11/1, and Vostro World Gym in F-11 Markaz. People interested in taking up yoga classes can attend classes by Yogi Baqer, conducted in sector F-10/4, and Zobia Hasnat Ladies Yoga Centre in D-12/4.
As for sports facilities, several multi-purpose sports grounds are situated in the vicinity at a stretch of almost 3 to 5 km. To name a few, Ghauri Cricket Ground and Margalla Avenue Cricket Ground are in F-11/2, Multipurpose Ground Park and Siddique Khan Football Ground are in F-11/3, Rugby Ground is in F-10/4, The Stadium Playground is in E-11/4, and Hawks Cricket Ground is in G-10/2.
It takes around 8 to 12 minutes to drive to these stadiums and grounds.
Parks in and near E-11, Islamabad
Islamabad is often called the most beautiful city of Pakistan, thanks to the abundance of green spaces and well-developed parks. People visiting Islamabad from any other city are generally surprised by how well-kept, well-planned, and green the city is throughout the year.
Staying true to this image, some sprawling green parks can also be found in and near E-11, Islamabad.
The sector itself is home to MPCHS Park in E-11/1 and MPCHS Park in E-11/3. Besides, more parks are planned to be established in the sector shortly. Other beautiful green parks near E-11, Islamabad, include Mini Children Park in D-12/3, Syedna Usman Park, F-11 Park, and Family Park in F-11/2, and Hamster Wheel Park, Margalla Park, and Multipurpose Ground Park in F-11/3.
All the parks mentioned above are fully developed and are a little over 2 to 4 km away from E-11. It generally takes around 7 to 11 minutes to reach the parks by road.
Salons and Spas in and near E-11, Islamabad
Self-care and grooming add value to personal gratification, and it also boosts your confidence to a great extent. That said, a mix of parlours and salons offering services to both men and women can be found in Sector E-11 and its vicinity.
Starting with the salons and spas situated in E-11, Islamabad include Angels Beauty Salon, Jugnu’s Salon, Grace Beauty Parlour, Glam Street Salon (ladies only), M&R Salon, Fab's Beauty Salon, Shazia Hafeez - Skin and Hair Care, Jugnu Wasim Salon & Studio and Laser Clinic, The Barber’s Chamber and MS Salon - Best Beauty Salon in E-11/2. All these salons are known to provide a range of beauty services at affordable prices.
Salons in E-11/3 include French Angel Beauty Salon, Shaheen's Salon & Studio, and Snippers Hair Salon, while salons in E-11/4 include Divino Ladies Beauty Salon, Royal Salon, Uzma’s Beauty Salon. Meanwhile, Stella's Beauty Salon and Zapphyre Beauty Lounge are situated in Golra E-11.
As for the salons and spas present near E-11, Islamabad, they include The Lounge by Depilex Men, Hadiqa Kiani Salon, Kiran's Beauty Parlour and Blazon Salon in F-11 Markaz, Glamour Days Beauty Parlour in F-11/4, Sania Beauty Parlour in F-10 Markaz, and Head-to-Toe Beauty Parlour in G-11/3.
You can drive up to these nearby salons in about 10 to 14 minutes.
Cinemas near E-11, Islamabad
Residents can enjoy movies with some popcorns or nachos at The Centaurus Cineplex situated in Centaurus Mall. This is the only cinema near E-11, Islamabad, located at a distance of 9 to 10 km. You can reach the theatre in almost 20 minutes by road.
Halls and Marquees in E-11, Islamabad
Sector E-11 hosts many wedding halls, including The Weddings Marquee, The Taj Events & Marquee, Aura Grand Enclave, Paragon Marquee, Monal Marquee, Paragon Marquee 2, The Taj Events and Marquee, and The Millennium - Marquees & Events. All of them are situated in E-11/4, whereas Blessings Marquee is located in Golra E-11.
Different events starting from weddings to birthdays to corporate events and social gatherings are often arranged in these halls.
Hotels in E-11, Islamabad
Tourists looking to spend some time exploring Islamabad can comfortably stay in Sector E-11 since the locality is home to a variety of hotels.
Some highly-rated hotels in E-11, Islamabad include Grand Islamabad Hotel and Serene Residence in E-11/1, Mudan Regency Guest House, Executive Residency, Zaib Guest House, Corner Cottage, and Royal Galaxy Guest House Islamabad situated in E-11/2, Hotel DE Palazzo and Le Grand Residence Guest House in E-11/3, and Elite Residence Guest House and The Travelers Den in E-11/4.
E-11, Islamabad is a well-developed sector with all the necessities of life, along with commercial avenues. Therefore, people living in the sector celebrate several occasions, starting from Independence Day to Ramadan to Eid, and even Christmas with enthusiasm.
The shopping malls situated in the sector are decorated with Pakistani Flags on 14th August. Moreover, at Eid, these places are decorated with beautiful flowers, candles, and lanterns. To mark Christmas, they get a new makeover with Christmas trees, ornaments, stockings, and pinecones.
Some notable places located near E-11, Islamabad, include Golra Shareef Railway Station. The museum at Golra Shareef Railway Station has immense historical importance, and residents can comfortably take their children for a visit and educate them about locomotive trains, engines, and platforms dating back to the British era.
Other significant areas and societies nearby include Sector F-10, Sector F-11, Sector D-12, Capital Smart City in F-11 Markaz, ICHS Housing Society, Naval Housing Scheme on Simly Dam Road, and New Seri Saral in Pind Sangrial.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
The only thing to consider while living in E-11, Islamabad, is the fact that most modes of public transport are located a bit far away. This makes commuting difficult for anyone without a car or bike living in the society. Using ride-sharing services and taxis are not practical solutions for many people. However, it has been observed in the past that as soon as a locality develops and becomes home to a significant number of people, utilities such as public transport inch closer to attract more business.
Importance of E-11, Islamabad from major locations nearby
- Located at a 9-minute-drive from Siri Saral, Islamabad
- Sector F-10, Islamabad is at a drive of 10 minutes
- Sector F-11 can be reached in 11 minutes by road
- ICHS Housing Society is also pinned at a drive of nearly 11 minutes
- Sector D-12 is at a short road-trip of approximately 12 minutes
- Naval Housing Scheme is at a drive of almost 13 minutes
- It takes about 13 minutes to reach New Seri Saral by road
- Golra Shareef Railway Station is at a drive of 16 minutes