ABOUT FAISALABAD ROAD, OKARA
Faisalabad Road, Okara, serves as a pivotal expressway largely due to the fact that it connects Okara with the city of Faisalabad. Slightly over 23 km, it begins near Samadpura Ghaziabad and Sabir Piya Town, situated close to Main Depalpur Chowk in the southeast and ends in Fatehpur towards the northwest. This particular Chowk is a major intersection where Depalpur Road, Multan Road, Okara-Lahore Road, G.T. Road and Faisalabad Road are converging.
Between both extreme ends, from the south-eastern stretch all the way towards the northwest, near Fatehpur Town, Faisalabad Road comprises five blocks and each one of them is a few kilometres apart from the other. They include:
- The south-eastern stretch, main city of Okara comprises the most densely packed residential and commercial pockets
- Satghara More, slightly populated with almost no access to basic amenities in the vicinity. Occupants here rely on traveling nearly a couple of km to the main Okara city towards the south to avail them.
- Young Pur, moderately occupied with a few basic facilities nearby. Communities here can either move to the north, about 8 km, to Bangla Gogera where a considerable number of basic necessities are available or travel roughly about 13 km to the south, main city of Okara to access them.
- Bangla Gogera, nearly 8 km towards northwest from Young Pur, it is the second most commercially and residentially active block near Faisalabad Road, Okara. However, in some cases, residents here have to visit the main city in search of other necessities
- Fatehpur is the last residential block near Faisalabad Road, some 8 km from Bangla Gogera. After Fatehpur, the road eventually leads to Thandiawala, Faisalabad, while crossing over River Ravi on the way
Apart from the most densely populated south-eastern block, the rest of the aforementioned areas near Faisalabad Road are still under construction, which is why occupants living there have to move all the way to the main city to avail many other basic facilities. However, popularly known as the city of farms, Okara is fast transforming into a metropolitan city and as per the latest trends, its population is increasing rapidly. Hence, most of the sparsely isolated patches lining Faisalabad Road, are likely to become more commercially vibrant as more and more settlements take place in the near future.
The south-eastern stretch, which essentially serves as the main city and a major hub, is up to 3 km in length. The whole stretch, lined with a multitude of commercial and residential lots, starts from Samadpura Ghaziabad, close to Depalpur Chowk, and extends to the point where Faisalabad Road intersects Rao Sikandar Iqbal Road, near Basti Rehmatpura.
Some of the most important housing societies along this particular stretch of Faisalabad Road include:
- Sabir Piya Colony
- Lalazar Colony
- Hamza City
- Sher Rubani Town
- Mohallah Ali Pur
- Aamir Colony
- Javed Town
- Faisal Colony
- Chaudhry Colony
- Qadir Colony
- Gulshan Iqbal Town
- Eman City
- Rehmat Pura
Almost all the commercial markets are very conveniently accessible from the aforementioned areas lining this 3 km stretch of Faisalabad Road, Okara. In fact, in some cases, a few essential markets and other basic amenities are within walking distance.
Also, before connecting to Rao Sikandar Iqbal Road, Faisalabad Road. intersects some more essential roadways and they include Allama Iqbal Road, Lari Adda Road, Benazir Road, Tehsil Road, Link Road, Stadium Road, 1/4 - L and Faisalabad Link Road.
The second residentially and to a certain extent commercially active region lining Faisalabad Road is Satghara More. As you head towards the north from the place where Rao Sikandar Iqbal Road is intersected by Faisalabad Road., a bridge, called Lower Bari Doab Canal Bridge, N-5, or Bridge Over LBDC comes. It is actually a bridge crossing a canal underneath and after having crossed it, Faisalabad Road, Okara, extends to Borh Wali Masjid, nearly one km of distance from the bridge. Situated on Noorpur Thal-Faisalabad Road, the mosque is a major landmark as it indicates that Satghara More has been reached. Taking a right turn from this point will lead you to Satghara Road.
However, instead of turning to the right, continuing to the north on Faisalabad Road for about 11 km from Borh Wali Masjid will lead to Young Pur. It is the third residential quarter near Faisalabad Road. with only a small number of commercial facilities for residents. One of the most prominent landmarks of this area is Ghausia Masjid, also known as Ghumbad Wali Masjid.
Continue for almost 7 to 8 km more from this particular mosque near Faisalabad Road, Okara, and you will make it to Bangla Gogera. This area is home to quite a good number of residential and commercial parcels. As you reach the point where Riaz Ahmad Qulfi Farosh is situated, the trajectory of Faisalabad Road., Okara will take you to the west where the town of Fatehpur is located. At almost 8 km apart from Bangla Gogera, this area is under construction as well and consequently, not many facilities are available here too other than some schools, general stores and a few clinics. Tenants of this block as well as Young Pur can reach out to Bangla Gogera in search of all those amenities that are not yet available there.
AT A GLANCE
- Connects Okara with the city of Faisalabad
- The southern stretch is the most densely packed region
- Connects with G.T. Road, Multan Road and Depalpur Road
- Passes through Cadet College Okara and Fazal Din Hospital
- Consists of restaurants, fuel stations, banks and general stores
- Crosses Ravi River
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport near Faisalabaf Road, Okara
Public transportation is an integral aspect of every large and small city as it helps bring things closer and save precious time. If you want to travel within the city, there are plenty of options for you near Faisalabad Road, Okara. In addition to having access to a few prominent ride-hailing services, you can also rely on rickshaws, vans and coaches.
Moreover, there are more options available near the residential quarters along the southern stretch of Faisalabad Road. More specifically, bus stations and stops close to Waris Colony, Ameer Colony and Khan Colony. Their details are listed below:
- Wagon Stand, G.T. Road, Basti Baba Meher Din
- Ittefaq Travel Service, Rehman Colony
- Skyways Bus Terminal, G.T. Road
- Taxi Stand, near Mohallah Ali Pur
- General Bus Stand, near Karim Town
- Purana Kutchchehry Bus Stop, close to Ameer Colony
- Khan Colony Bus Stop, Chaudhry Colony
However, there are no bus stops near Satghara More and residents living there can hire rickshaws and taxis from the main road or hire a cab-hailing service.
As far as Young Pur is concerned, there is only one stop which is known as Main Bus Stop. In similar way, occupants of Bangla Gogera also have access to a Bus Stop nearby. It is a bus and coach company where buses are available. Other options for communities of these localities include auto rickshaws and become accustomed to using ride-hailing apps from their mobile phones to hire cabs.
Markets near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Residents living along the 3 km southern stretch of Faisalabad Road, starting from Ghaziabad up till the intersection of Rao Sikandar Iqbal Road near Rehmat Pura, can conveniently access the following markets, general stores, pharmacies, sanitary store, petrol and CNG stations and a few book stores:
- Thursday Bazar (Jumme Raat Bazar)
- Old Sabzi Mandi (Vegetables and Fruit Market)
- Fawara Chowk Market (Ladies Suits and Stitching)
- Zahid Karyana Store Okara (General Store)
- Family Mart (Supermarket), Faisal Colony
- Haji Mushtaq General Store, Mohalla Alipur
- Foji Karyana Store, Faisal Colony
- Saad General Store, Faisal Colony No. 2, Fateh Town
- Crescent Pharmacy (Medical Store)
- MediX Medicos, 15 Lalazar Colony, Waris Colony
- Servaid+Pharmacy Ehsan & Viqar, Block D
- Tahir Medical Store, Khan Colony
- Khan Sanitary Store, Khan Colony
- Okara Shell Petrol Pump
- PSO Petrol Pump, Bismillah Filling Station
- KW CNG & Attock Petroleum, near Shehzad Park
- Master Book Online Store, Govt. Colony
- Ravi Book Depot, Block D
As for the occupants of Satghara More, almost a km from the bridge where Faisalabad Road intersects Rao Sikandar Iqbal Road, these basic amenities are conveniently available:
- Rai Ekran Salaria Karyana General Store, Dehar Dhari Road, Satghara Morr
- Shaikh Rashid Kayana Store
- Iqbal Sons & Market (Supermarket)
- Punjab Medical Store, 38/2RA
- Al Sadiq CNG Station, Faisalabad Road, Chak 33/2 R
- PSO Petrol Pump,
Residential pockets in Young Pur near Faisalabad Road, about 12 km from Satghara More can either avail most of the aforementioned facilities from Satghara Morr or Bangla Gogera. The latter is around 9 km from Young Pur.
On the other hand, residents of Bangla Gogera have access to the following facilities nearby:
- Massan K Thatha (Tea market place)
- Bilal General Store & Mian Sweets
- Abrar Shoes & General Store (Shoe Store), Main Bazar, Sadar Gogera
- PSO Petrol Pump
- Daim Pansar Store, Dhobi Bazar, Bangla Gogera
- Hajvery Book Depot and Net Café
- Sheikh Faisal Mobile Centre (Shopping Mall), near MCB Bank, Bakshoo Jandraka, Bangla Gogera
Mosques near Faisalabad Road, Okara
The areas lining the southern stretch of Faisalabad Road, Okara, are lucky to have the following mosques just at a few minutes’ walk:
- Masjid Qudas ul Ahl-e-Hadis, Dar-ul-Islam Road, Samadpura
- Jamia Masjid Gulzar-e-Madina, Mohalla Alipur
- Masjid Fezan-e-Ohlia, Khabian Wali
- Jamia Masjid Kosar, Model Town
- Ghulam-e-Rasool Masjid, Rehmatullah Town
- Jamia Masjid Tayyiba Ahle Hadit, Chaudhry Street, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Town
- Jamia Masjid Bilal (R.A), Shehzad Park
- Masjid-e-Bilal, Javed Town
However, the nearest mosque for housing societies in Satghara More is Borh Wali Masjid. The mosque is located near Noorpur Thal, Faisalabad Road, Okara. Since the southern stretch of Faisalabad Road is the most densely populated region, the rest of the mosques can be found lining that tract, some 1 to 2 km from here.
Inhabitants of Young Pur, near Faisalabad Road, can visit Madina Masjid and Gumbad Wali Masjid. While occupants of Bangla Gogera have the luxury to go to these Mosques near Faisalabad Road:
- Jamia Masjid Ghosia
- Jamia Masjid Ahl-e-Hadees
- Masjid Anwar-e-Muhammadia
While those residing in Fatehpur can head to the following Mosques:
- Masjid Fatehpur
- Masjid Aaviyan Wali, Hussain Pur Road
- Dargah Bhudhan Sain, Layyah District
Banks near Faisalabad Road, Okara
A multitude of banks are situated near Ghaziabad and Samadpura areas along the southern end of Faisalabad Road, Okara. They include:
- The Bank of Punjab
- United Bank Limited
- Bank Islami
- Habib Bank Limited
- Meezan Bank Limited
- Bank Alfalah LTD.
- Allied Bank
As you head to the north on Faisalabad Road, you will come across ZTBL Okara and Allied Bank Limited. The former is situated in Lalazar Colony, Bridge 27, Samadpura. While the latter is located in Al-Madina Plaza near Faisalabad Road. in Faisal Colony.
On the other hand, occupants of Satghara More near Faisalabad Road can only access Habib Bank Limited. While societies in Young Pur near Faisalabad Road. can visit Habib Bank Limited. Those in Bangla Gogera can conveniently reach Zarai Taraqiati Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, The Bank of Punjab and Muslim Commercial Bank. As for the occupants of Fatehpur, they can head to Bangla Gogera to have access to all these banks.
Schools, Colleges and Universities near Faisalabad Road, Okara
There are plenty of schooling options for housing communities lining the 3 km strip of Faisalabad Road starting from Ghaziabad to Rehmat Pura, near the intersection of Rao Sikandar Iqbal Road. Some of the best schools along this stretch consist of the following:
- Daisy Hill International School, Samadpura, Lalazar Colony
- The Christ Church School, Waris Colony
- Resource Academia Okara Campus, Tehsil Road
- Falcon Public High School Girls Wing, Faisal Colony No. 2, Faisal Town
- The Educators Al-Aleem Campus, near One 4-L Road
- Beaconhouse School System, Boys Campus, near Faisalabad Link Road
- The City School Okara Campus, close to Faisalabad Link Road
However, communities living in Satghara More, close to Faisalabad Road have no other option nearby and the aforementioned schools lining the southern region, up to 1 km, are the best bet for them, especially the ones near Faisalabad Link Road. and Rao Sikandar Iqbal Road.
The same is true of the occupants of Young Pur and to a certain extent, Bangla Gogera. The tenants of the former can travel up to 13 km to the south on Faisalabad Road, Okara, to be able to reach academic institutions near Faisalabad Link and Rao Sikandar Iqbal Roads. While around 8 km to the north to access Dar-e-Arqam Schools Gogera Campus in Bangla Gogera.
On the other hand, residential blocks in Bangla Gogera can conveniently reach these schools near Faisalabad Road, Okara:
- Government Girls Primary School, Thatha Musrera
- Government Girls High School Sadar Gogera
- Dar-e-Arqam Schools Gogera Campus
- Government High School for Boys Sadar Gogera Okara
- Paradise Public Model Secondary School
- Government High School, Bangla Gogera
- Hamza Warraich Primary School
However, there are more schools at the southern end mentioned before but they are up to 20 km away from Bangla Gogera.
As for communities in Fatehpur, these are the most viable options:
- Govt. Girls High School
- GHS Fatehpur Okara
- Fateh Pur School for Boys
- Govt. Primary School (Boys)
- GMPS Hammand Kay
- Girls High School Fateh Pur
Colleges near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Just like schools, there is quite a reasonable number of colleges along the southern strip, Ghaziabad to Rehmat Pura. For instance, for communities near Ghaziabad and Samadpura, Sir Syed Polytechnic Institute Okara, UCMT College and Punjab College of Commerce are the closest.
Those near Stadium Road and Purani Katchchehry Bus Stop can easily make it to Girls College Okara and Government Post Graduate College for Women Okara. While members of Model Town have the luxury to attend Heritage International College Okara and Zikiria College Okara. Names of some other colleges in the vicinity are mentioned below:
- Vision College, Block F
- Government Post Graduate College for Boys Okara, Link Road
- Govt. Degree College for Boys
- The Educators Group of Colleges Okara Campus, Govt. Colony
- Government Commerce College Okara, Government Colony
The above-mentioned colleges are about 3 to 6 km from Satghara More. Since there is only one college near this society, residential localities here have to head south on Faisalabad Road to attend these academic institutions. However, Cadet College Okara is up to 5 km to the north of Faisalabad Road from Satghara More. It is also a more feasible option, at nearly 9 km, for those living in Young Pur other than Bangla Gogera as making it all the way to the southern stretch of Faisalabad Road. could be quite exhausting.
Bangla Gogera is nearly 8 km from Young Pur and it comprises a considerable number of colleges. Therefore, it is not only conducive for the residential communities occupying this area, but also for those in Young Pur and Fatehpur. These are the choices for the occupants of both blocks:
- Govt. College for Women
- Modern College Sadar Gogera
- Government Degree College
- DPS (District Public School), college as well school
- The Modern Education College Gogera Campus, Gemraka Road, Company Bagh
Since there are no colleges in Fatehpur the best option for people here is the above-mentioned academic institutions in Bangla Gogera.
Universities near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Heavily populated societies of the south end lining Faisalabad Road, Okara, are blessed with a few acclaimed universities. For example, the University of Okara is within walkable distance from Ghaziabad and Samadpura. While the details of other well-known universities are given below:
- Fast Computer College Okara, Main Road of Government Colony
- Institute of Management & Technology (IMT), Rehmatullah Town
- Virtual University Okara Campus, Khan Colony
- Institute of Management, Technology and Science, near Gulshan-e-Iqbal Town
However, the aforementioned universities are about 5 km from Satghara More, about 17 km from Young Pur and roughly up to 23 km from Bangla Gogera and Fatehpur respectively. These are the only viable choices for the members of these blocks near Faisalabad Road, Okara.
Hospitals and Clinics near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Having basic medical care facilities nearby is always a plus. Residents from Ghaziabad to Aamir Colony along the southern stretch of Faisalabad Road, Okara, are indeed fortunate in this regard as there are many clinics and maternity homes between both these points. People in Ghaziabad and Samadpura have the comfort of visiting the following clinics on foot:
- Idrees Clinic and Maternity Home
- Shafiq Clinic
- Faisal Clinic and Maternity Home
- Mahnoor Skin Clinic
- Iqbal Homeo Clinic
- Family Welfare and Maternity Home
- Al Aziz Skin Clinic
While residents of Waris Colony and Aamir Colony along Faisalabad Road have the comfort to access Dr Mohammad Rasheed (Child Specialist), Ishrat Clinic and Maternity Home, Dr. Faheem Feroz Eye Clinic, Behtar Zindagi Maternity Home, DHQ Okara & Nabdul Basait Clinic, Zafar Laser Eye Clinic, Dr. Mian Abdul Qayyum and Aneela Clinic and Maternity Home. However, Hassan Eye Hospital is closer to Model Town, Javed Town and Qadir Colony.
In addition to so many clinics near Faisalabad Road, Okara, a few good hospitals can also be found near Samadpur, Ameer Colony, Waris Colony and Gulshan-e-Iqbal areas lining Faisalabad Road and they include:
- Rasheed Hospital
- Specialist Hospital
- Umar Memorial Hospital
- Qari Hospital
- Sharif Surgimed Hospital
As far as residential blocks in Satghara More is concerned, the best bet for them is to visit Sharif Surgimed Hospital as it is about 2 km to the south of Faisalabad Road, Okara, near Shahzad Park. However, for a routine medical check-up, the following clinics and maternity homes are more or less 6 minutes’ drive away:
- Zahida Clinic and Maternity Home
- Ashwar Clinic and Maternity Home
- Fauji Poly Clinic
Unfortunately, tenants of Young Pur do not have any other choice but to either travel up to 13 km to the south on Faisalabad Road to access hospitals, or move around 8 km upwards to the north where Bangla Gogera is located. However, there is only one clinic in Young Pur near Faisalabad Road and it is called Shafiq Boon Clinic. It is merely a few minutes' walk away for the occupants living here.
As per the most recent developments considering real estate growth in Okara, Bangla Gogera is the second most commercially as well as residentially active place along Faisalabad Road, Okara, after the southern quarter of this expressway. As a result, housing societies occupying this region are blessed to have comfortable access to a reasonable number of healthcare facilities as they can be reached roughly within in a 6-minute drive and they consist of:
- Waqar Surgical Hospital, private hospital
- Shahid Children and General Clinic
- Hasnain Clinic and Maternity Home
- RHC Sadar Gogera, Hospital
- Ammara Clinic and Maternity Home
PROPERTIES NEAR FAISALABAD ROAD, OKARA
Sales Price Trends near Faisalabad Road, Okara
There are two rules to consider when buying a property. First, the location of the one you are set to purchase is always important. Second, if you have any doubt that the location is not important, reconsider the first rule. Hence, a detailed analysis of sales price trends pertaining to the location of a property is imperative. Let’s have a close look at the trends near Faisalabad Road, Okara.
Houses for Sale near Faisalabad Road, Okara
There are a few 5 marla houses for sale near Faisalabad Road, Okara, especially areas lining the southern prong such as Chaudhry Colony and Shehzad Park. It is the most commercially and residentially feasible location near Faisalabad Road for property buyers. Some of the houses are double storey units with asking price of PKR 80 lakh. While others are available for buying for more than PKR 80 lakh.
Plots for Sale near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Plots starting from 4 marla are up for sale near different residential quarters of Faisalabad Road. In addition to the southern stretch, a few plots are also available for sale in Bangla Gogera and Satghara More. The starting price of 5 marla plots near Faisalabad Road, Okara, is around PKR 17 lakh. While a 10 marla plot near Faisalabad Road, Okara, can be bought for at least PKR 25 lakh.
Commercial Properties for Sale near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Currently, up to five commercial properties are up for sale near Faisalabad Road, Okara with price varying somewhere between PKR 30 lakh to PKR 18 Crore. On the other hand, commercial properties available for rent near Faisalabad Road, Okara are already rented out. However, just one is up for rent at PKR 10K.
Properties for Rent near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Rent Price Trends near Faisalabad Road, Okara
There are a number of things that need to be taken into consideration before you sign a tenancy agreement. The following details will definitely help you come up with an informed decision.
Houses for Rent near Faisalabad Road, Okara
A few houses are available for rent near Faisalabad Road, Okara as of April 2020. The rent of a 10 marla triple storey house is up to PKR 50,000. If you do not want to rent an entire triple storey unit, upper portions and lower portions of some of these houses are also available for rent at a pretty reasonable rate.
Flats for Rent near Faisalabad Road, Okara
At present, majority of the flats near Faisalabad Road, Okara have already been put up for rent. As soon as more of them are made available, we will update this section with relevant information.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Faialabad Road, Okara
Being the most commercially vibrant section, areas lining the southern strip of Faisalabad Road, Okara, are home to lots of shopping malls. Residents of Young Pur and Satghara More can also access these facilities as there are none in those areas. However, Bangla Gogera comprises only a fraction of what the southern prong consists of in this regaRoad. Therefore, residential lot of southern part of Faisalabad Road, Okara, as well as the above-mentioned areas lining the expressway can make it to the following shopping facilities:
- Anwar Shopping Mall, Block F
- Makkah Centre, Block D
- Tahir Shopping Centre, Block C
While Gateway Mall Okara is almost 6 km away from the densely populated areas of the southern part of Faisalabad Road., Okara. It is situated on Okara Bypass Road and all the basic household commodities can be purchased from here.
Restaurants and Bakeries near Faisalabadd Road, Okara
Again, the southern prong of Faisalabad Road, Okara, is rich with many different types of food outlets as well. Community members along this stretch, Ghaziabad to Rehmat Ullah Town, are blessed to savour numerous eateries such as:
- OK Restaurant, G.T. Road
- Sattar Fish Point, Ghaziabad
- NFC, Depalpur-Okara Road
- SRAW Green Chilli Pizza Hut, Waris Colony
- Well Beans Café & Grill Okara, Tehsil Road, Waris Colony
- Cheezious Okara, opposite Press Club, near CMR High School, Block D
- Ali Raza Restaurant, Mohalla Alipur
- Hafiz Ji Restaurant & Bar B Q, Model Town
- Raju Samosa House, Chaudhry Colony
- Decent Refreshment Point, Khan Colony No. 1
Residents here are also lucky to have a multitude of bakeries and sweet shops near Faisalabad Road, Okara. Some of them include:
- Wanda Bakery, Samadpur
- Al-Firdous Bakery, Samadpura
- Nawaz Sweets & Bakers, Depalpur Road
- Liaqat Bakers
- Karamwala Bakers and Confectioners, Main Street New Lalazar Colony
- Cakes & Bakes, Block F
- Delhi Sweets & Bakers, Venus Chowk
- Hameed Sweets, Block D
The aforementioned bakeries are also conveniently reachable from Satghara More at about an 8-minute drive. However, residential blocks in Satghara More have two choices when looking for dining outside. They can either visit a few restaurants along the southern strip of Faisalabad Road, roughly about a 6-minute drive, or up to a 4-minute drive towards the northern pathway on Faisalabad Road. The food outlets along the south consist of Punjab Chaska House, Zaiqa Shawarma and Khan Baba Restaurant. While Khyber Hotel and Restaurant Okara and Anwar Hotel towards the north.
While residents of Young Pur can visit Al-Rasheed Restaurant as it is the only option for them nearby. To explore more culinary outlets, tenants here are required to travel to the south, about 10 to 17 km, to be able to savour more culinary varieties. Also, they can visit Bangla Gogera, up to a 10-minute drive to the north, to give a try to scrumptious pizzas of Domino Pizza.
People in Bangla Gogera also have just one option within the vicinity, Domino Pizza, but they can also visit Young Pur, about 5 minutes’ drive, to Al-Rasheed Restaurant near Faisalabad Road, Okara.
In addition, the nearest bakeries for residential societies of Bangla Gogera are Rehmania Juice Corner and Mini Mart in Young Pur, roughly around an 8-minute drive as there are none nearby.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres near Faisalabad Road, Okara
As of now, there are no sports facilities in Bangla Gogera, Young Pur and Satghara More and communities living in these areas have to travel to the southern stretch on Faisalabad Road, Okara, to have access to such amenities. However, housing societies along southern prong, especially Ameer Colony, Aamir Colony, Waris Colony and Farid Town have the luxury to reach the following sports clubs:
- Okara Sports Club
- GM Badminton Club
- Awais Afzal Cricket Club
- Football Stadium
- Al Sabir Sports Complex
- National Gymnastic Centre
- Hockey Academy
The same is true of areas like Bangla Gogera, Young Pur and Satghara More when considering gyms near Faisalabad Road, Okara. Communities in these societies can reach out to such facilities at the south end where the above-mentioned localities near Faisalabad Road., Okara are situated. These consist of:
- District Gymnasium Okara, Jinnah Stadium
- Body Fuel Gym Okara, Waris Colony
- Ali Health Club, Aziz Yaqoob Town
- Adeel Gym, Samadpura
- Champion Gym, Samadpura
- GM Fitness Centre, near Benazir Road
Parks near Faisalabad Road, Okara
There is only one park for the residential localities in Bangla Gogera and Fatehpur and it is up to 17 minutes’ drive from the former and around 24 minutes’ from the latter. Located near Young Pur, it is known as Family Park. However, most of the parks are situated near the southern strip of Faisalabad Road, Okara. They are also conveniently reachable for people living in Satghara More. Their details are provided below to help you find them.
- Aamir Colony Park, Tehsil Road, Waris Colony
- Captain Safdar Shaheed Park, Company Bagh
- Ehsan Park, Model Town
- Chaman Zar Park, Model Town
- Govt. Colony Park
- Golden Gate Park, Government Colony
- Tanki Chowk, Govt. Colony
- Usman Block Park, Faisal Colony No. 2
Salons and Spas near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Once again, the only beauty salons in Okara are located near the southern stretch of Faisalabad Road, Okara. For now, residents of Bangla Gogera, Young Pur and Satghara More have to rely on them until more establishments pop up in those regions which is indeed likely to grow as more and more societies establish there. Till that time, these salons near Faisalabad Road were the best bet.
- Shazia Beauty Parlour, Block C
- Haya Beauty Salon, Block D
- JJ Hair Salon (For Men), Tehsil Road, Block D
- Jimmy & Guy Men’s Salon, Block F
- Bobshed (Beauty Salon), Ameer Colony, Aamir Colony
- Allenora Annie’s Signature Salon, Tehsil Road, Waris Colony
- Shades Signature Salon, Faisal Colony No. 2
Cinemas near Faisalabad Road, Okara
Okara is a small city and it is yet to grow into a major metropolis. Hence, there are no prominent cinemas in the city as of now. However, Gulistan Cinema is the only choice for communities lining the southern section of Faisalabad Road, Okara. While Young Pur and Bangla Gogera do not have one yet. Since occupants of Satghara More, Okara are the closest to the southern strip, they can reach this cinema more conveniently than others, but as the demographics of the city increase, so will such facilities in due course.
Connecting an important network of major roadways in the city, Faisalabad Road, Okara, is central to logistical movements that eventually lead to the city of Faisalabad and other main districts nearby. The southern part of Faisalabad Road is a main hub where nearly all the basic amenities are easily available. It is also the section where some of the most well-renowned housing societies are situated. However, as you move to the northwest on the road and cross Rao Sikandar Iqbal Road intersection, there are only a handful of occupied blocks lining Faisalabad Road. For instance, Satghara More, Young Pur, Fatehpur and to a certain extent Bangla Gogera are still largely under development and owing to this fact, these areas have access to only a meagre number of amenities nearby and the residents here have to travel all the way to the south to avail them. Occupants of Satghara More are in fact much closer to the densely packed southern region as compared to the other three. Hence, it is more convenient for them to avail necessities of daily use.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
It’s important to remember, as of April 2020, most of the areas lining Faisalabad Road, Okara, are still being developed. That said, since the ongoing construction work will pave the way for more residential settlements near the road, the area is expected to become a magnet for investors in the near future. If you’re looking for comfortable living right in the centre of the city, Faisalabad Road, Okara, could be the perfect place to call home.
Importance of Faisalabad Road, Okara from Major Locations Nearby
- Okara Railway Station is only a 5-minute drive away
- Nadra Office (NRC) Okara, about 10 minutes’ drive
- Jinnah Park Okara, almost a 10-minute drive
- Links Okara with the city of Faisalabad
- Connected with Depalpur Road, G.T. Road and Multan-Okara Road
- Crosses Lower Bari Doab Canal Bridge and Ravi River
- Passport Office Okara is up to an 8-minute drive
- Near Cadet College Okara
- Close to the shrines of Mazar Hazrat Kamranwala Sharif and Baba Qurban Ali Shah
Please click to read more area guides on Okara!