ABOUT Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Kahuta Road, Islamabad, is an almost 28 km long road that passes through and connects various known neighbourhoods of the city. The road is surrounded by beautiful green trees and leads to several known commercial spaces, educational institutions, and restaurants in Islamabad.
Besides braving the city’s traffic burden every day, the road is also home to several public transport options, markets, eateries, and sports facilities.
The roughly 28-km-long Kahuta Road is a link-road that traverses through several small populated towns, including Sihala, Industrial Triangle Kahuta, Humak, Miana Thub, DHA Phase 2, Har Do Gher, and Are Syedan, and finally connecting with Rawalpindi Road, and towns like Kahuta City, Rawalpindi.
In this guide, we will analyse the amenities and facilities situated on and near both ends of the road, near the cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
AT A GLANCE
- Near Islamabad Expressway
- Houses several societies
- Hosts several public transport options
- Home to a number of markets
- Home to many petrol pumps
- Connects the twin cities
- Situated near Industrial Triangle Kahuta
- Home to Coca Cola Sales Centre, Islamabad
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
People planning to live on or near the road and using public transport for their daily commutes will be glad to know that several options can be easily found on and near the road. These include many public bus stops at different intervals on the road. To name a few, Ghee Mill Bus Stop, Burji Bus Stop, and Pulli Stop are near Model Town Humak, while Har Do Ghehr Bus Stop, Ghar Mor Bus Stop, and Mughal Chowk Bus Stop near Her Do Ghar, are all situated on Kahuta Road, Islamabad.
Moreover, Markaz Stop and Sihala School Bus Stop near Naval Anchorage, Niazan Stop near Sector D, Phase 2, DHA, and Capital University Bus Stop and KakPul Bus Stop near Sihala and Humak Road Bus Stop in Sector-A, Phase-2, DHA Islamabad are also pinned on the road. These stops situated on Kahuta Road, Islamabad are just a few metres from the main point of this extensive road.
Besides, the part of Kahuta Road that passes through Rawalpindi is home to Aliot Bus Stop in Aliot, Rawalpindi.
Moreover, a few bus stops near Kahuta Road, Islamabad, includes Bhinder Bus Stop on Islamabad Highway, nearly 9 minutes’ drive away and Java Bus Stop in Model Town, nearly 17 minutes’ drive away. However, walking to these stops is not advisable because they are about 5 to 7 kilometres away from Kahuta Road.
Furthermore, those settled near Kahuta Road, Japan Road, and near Islamabad Expressway can easily travel around the twin-cities via car-hailing services. Locals can also use bike-hailing services for shorter trips. Keeping these terms and conditions in mind before using ride-hailing services is always useful. In addition, taxis and minivans are also readily available on this long link-road going back and forth to and from Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
Markets on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Just like public transport, there are several markets on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad.
A few prominent general stores on the road in Islamabad include:
- Askari Super & General Store on Kahuta Road, Sihala
- Qazi General Store on Kahuta Road, Her Do Gher
- MS Gujranwala Rice Traders, Jahangir General Store, and Ghee Mill Market on Kahuta Road, Model Town Humak
- Faizan Madina Super Store on Kahuta Road, Miana Thub
- Sajid Market and Gillani Night Shop & Super Store on Kahuta Road, Aari Syedan
- Chaudhary Azad General Store on Kahuta Road, Naval Anchorage
- Punjab Egg Traders and Askari Super & General Store on Kahuta Road, Sihala
Some more markets near Kahuta Road, Islamabad include Ayyan General Store in Her Do Gher, Islamabad, Mughal Chowk Vegetables Mandi in Her Do Gher, and Abdul Hanan Cash n Carry in Model Town Humak. Residents can easily access these stores in around 5 minutes by road.
Furthermore, the part of Kahuta Road traversing through Rawalpindi is also home to a couple of known stores including Haider Super Store on Kahuta Road, Village Nathot, Attiq General Store and Satti Super Store Bawali on Kahuta Road, near Kahuta Rawalpindi, Gillani Night Shop & Super Store on Kahuta Road, Aari Syedan, and Raja Market on Kahuta Road, Aliot, Rawalpindi.
Additionally, a few stores selling fresh produce and meat, along with dedicated butcher shops situated on Kahuta Road, Islamabad, include Mughal Choak Vegetables Mandi on Kahuta Road, Her Do Gher, Zibah Khana Meat Processor and Slaughter House Islamabad on Kahuta Road, Sector D, Phase 2, DHA. Also, a poultry farm called Sadiq Poultry Farms is situated on Kahuta Road, Her Do Gher, Islamabad.
Besides, some stores located at a distance of just a few metres include Ijaz Sabzi Fruit and Bismillah Sabzi N Fruit Shop in Model Town Humak, MashAllah Mutton Shop in Sector B, Phase 2, DHA Islamabad, and Bismillah Fruit Shop in Miana Thub, Islamabad.
It takes about 5 minutes to drive to these shops selling fresh produce. Others pinned at a distance of 4 to 10 km include:
- Sabzi Mandi Kaak Pull on Islamabad Expressway, Sihala
- New Baltistan Chicken & Sabzi Fruit Shop in River Gardens Housing Scheme
- Saddam Sabzi Mandi 11 in Sector A, DHA Phase 2, Islamabad
- Qasim Milk and Sabzi Shop on Canal Road South, Block H Soan Gardens
- A Fruits and Vegetables Shop in Block B, Jinnah Garden
- Fairway Meat And Vegetable Shop in Block D, Naval Anchorage
- A Chicken & Meat Shop in Sector C, PWD Society, Islamabad
You can drive to these stores in about 10 to 20 minutes.
As for the part of the road situated near Rawalpindi, some vegetable, fruit, and meat shops present here include Meat Guru in Phase 4, Civic Centre, Bahria Town Rawalpindi, Advance Butchery Services in Sector D, PWD Society, Rawalpindi and Taha Meat Shop in Bahria Safari Valley, Rafi Block, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi. It takes around 10 to 15 minutes to drive to these stores.
Moving on to some medical stores on Kahuta Road, Islamabad, these include Ahmed Medical Store, Alomed Pharma, Global Pharmaceuticals, and Bilal Chemist in Model Town Humak. Some more pharmacies reachable in a drive of nearly 6 to 12 minutes include All Haroon Medical Store and Khattak Pharmacy in Sector B, Phase 2, DHA, Safemed Pharmacy in Sector D, DHA Phase 2, Medicure Pharmacy in Sector E, Phase 2, DHA, and Pharmacy Plus in Sector A, Phase 2, DHA, Islamabad.
Pharmacies near the patch of Kahuta Road marking the city of Rawalpindi include Shabbiria Pharmacy in Aari Syedan, PharmaCare Pharmacy in Civic Center, Bahria Town, Al Lateef Pharmacy, Shifa Pharmacy, and Sadaqat Medical Store in Main Bazaar Kahuta.
As for their distance, it takes around 15 minutes to drive to these stores.
Not only are these stores handy for people living on and near the roads connecting Kahuta Road and the expressway, but are they also beneficial for people driving to and from the twin cities.
In addition to all the stores mentioned above, several electronics and mobile repair shops are also present on Kahuta Road, Islamabad. These include Anaaya Mobiles, Sulam Mobiles Shop, Lasani Electric Store, and Hussania Gussaia Sound System in Model Town Humak. Others in the vicinity include Wazir Mobile Shop and Saqib Electric Store on Rehmannia Masjid Road, Model Town Humak, and Galaxy Electronics in Sector A, Phase 2, DHA.
As for similar stores situated near Kahuta Road, Rawalpindi, these include:
- Sethi Electronics Qadeer Bazaar in Main Bazaar, Kahuta
- Mega Electronics and Janjua Mobile Shop in Kahuta
Locals can drive to these stores in about 10 to 20 minutes.
Mosques on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Kahuta Road, Islamabad, is not just home to known housing schemes but several remote areas lying between Islamabad and Rawalpindi, commercial zones, and many beverage factories. People working and living in these places naturally need a place to pray.
Thankfully, several mosques are lined on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad. Here’s a list of the most popular mosques on the road that sides with Islamabad:
- Jamia Babul Islam and Aastana Alia Her Do Gher on Kahuta Road, Har Do Gher
- Ghulam Muhammad Masjid on Kahuta Road, Sector D, DHA Phase 2
- Kak Pul Masjid on Kahuta Road, Sihala
- Jamia Masjid Muhammadi on Kahuta Road, Naval Anchorage
- Jamia Masjid Allah Dittah, Jamia Masjid Touheed, Jamia Masjid Ilyas Model Town Humak, Jamia Masjid Ghousia, and Masjid-e-Ayub on Kahuta Road, Model Town Humak
- Jamia Amina Zia ul Banat and Ghulam Muhammad Masjid on Main Kahuta Road, Sector D, Phase 2, DHA
Coming to mosques situated nearby, these include Albarkat Mosque Mobin Abad in Sihala, Islamabad, Jamia Mosque Huzaifa on Rawat Road - Kahuta Road Link, Her Do Gher, and Sector J Mosque in Sector J, DHA Phase 2. Next, the mosques situated on and near the part of the road near Rawalpindi include:
- Jamia Masjid Ibne Taimia (Ahle Hadees) on Kahuta Road, Aliot
- Jamia Masjid Bait-ul-Mukaram in Mohra
- A shrine called Pir Massom Badshah Batoowa can also be found near Village Nathot
- Mehmooda Mosque on Rawalpindi Road, Kahuta,
- Masjid-e-Yasin in Club Lines Colony Kahuta
- Usmania Masjid in Usmania Mohalla situated in Kahuta
From Pindi, it takes around 10 to 15 minutes to access these mosques. While from Islamabad, naturally, the distance is more and can take well over 15 minutes.
Schools, Colleges and Universities on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Again, much like other amenities, several educational institutions are also situated on both ends of the road and in its immediate vicinity.
We will begin by analysing the schools on Kahuta Road, Islamabad, and its vicinity and then move on to the part of the road and its vicinity that’s near Rawalpindi. However, since the road is over 28 km long, going through every school would be nearly impossible. We’ll only mention the most reputed schools below to give you a better understanding of the entire road.
So, the schools on Kahuta Road, Islamabad, include The Golden Age School, Excellence Model School, The Spirit School, Exploreville School, Dar-e-Arqam School Humak Campus, and Scientific Model School in Model Town Humak, and Allied Schools Quaid E Azam Campus in Sihala.
Apart from Dar-e-Arqam school that offers specialised classes for Nazra and Quran, along with general classes from primary to matric, other schools mentioned above offer primary and secondary education following the matric system. Meanwhile, Allied School offers education following both the Cambridge and matric standards.
Some more options situated nearby include Little Scholar School, FG Primary School and FG High School for Boys in Model Town Humak, Islamabad Model School For Boys Sihala in Naval Anchorage, Hill View School Her Do Gher in Her Do Gher, Scientific Model School in Humak Town, and The City School Campus DHA and Benchmark School System on Main Grand Trunk.
The City School Campus follows the Cambridge system of education, while others offer primary and secondary education following the matric system.
Next, schools on Kahuta Road, Rawalpindi include The Educators Kahuta Campus in Dhok Karam Shah, whereas the schools situated nearby include Westminster International School in Phase 7, Bahria Town. The former is a matric-based school, while the latter offers education from class one to A-Levels.
Furthermore, the colleges and universities situated near Kahuta Road, Islamabad include:
- International Qadria Jilania Islamic University, Hussainiya Sharif on Kahuta Road (estimated drive: 6 minutes, average distance: 4.6 km) – The university offers Islamic studies comprising Nazra and Quranic classes.
- Fatima Degree College in Sector B, Phase 2, DHA (estimated distance: 1.3 km, approximate time: 6 minutes) – The college offers intermediate and bachelors in commerce, science, and arts.
- Islamabad Business School (IBS) in Phase 5, DHA, near Kaak Pul (estimated drive: 8 minutes, average distance: 3.9 km) – The business university offers bachelors of business administration, masters of business administration, MS/MPhil management, and Ph.D. management.
- Cadet College in Sector D, Phase 2, DHA (estimated distance: 5.8 km, approximate time: 13 minutes) – Programmes offered here include intermediate and bachelors in arts, commerce, and science.
- Capital University of Science & Technology on Islamabad Expressway, Kahuta, Road Zone-V Sihala (estimated drive: 13 minutes, average distance: 3.3 km) – Some faculties at the university include the faculty of computing, engineering, management sciences, and health and life sciences.
- IMCB Degree College Sihala on Kahuta Road, Naval Anchorage (estimated drive: 18 minutes, average distance: 7.6 km) – Programmes offered here include intermediate and bachelors in arts, general science, humanities, computer science, engineering, and medicine.
As for colleges near Kahuta Road, Rawalpindi, some of them are Concepts College Sawan Campus Girls and STEPS College near National Highway, Rawalpindi. Concepts College is affiliated with the federal board. It offers pre-medical, pre-engineering, intermediate in computer science, and humanities to girls only. In contrast, the latter offers pre-medical, pre-engineering, and intermediate in computer science and intermediate in commerce. It takes about 10 minutes to reach these colleges by road.
Banks on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
You will be able to easily locate several branches and ATM facilities on both ends of the road. Some well-known banks on Kahuta Road, Islamabad include HBL Bank on Kahuta Road, Sihala, along with Allied Bank Ltd and Bank Islami Humak Branch in Humak Model Town.
Furthermore, some banks pinned at a drive of around 7 to 15 minutes include:
- Habib Metro Sirat Bank, Askari Islamic Bank, and Allied Bank Ltd in Sector A, DHA, Phase 2
- Faysal Bank in Sector E, DHA, Phase 2
- United Bank Limited on National Highway 5
- JS Bank in Phase 4, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi
- Bank Alfalah Limited in Bahria Town, Phase 6, Rawalpindi
- Summit Bank, Bank Islami Pakistan Ltd and Soneri Bank in Civic Center, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi
Hospitals and clinics on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Again, you can quickly locate several medical facilities such as clinics and hospitals on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad. This closeness ensures that people living on and near the road do not have to rush to faraway places in search of healthcare facilities.
Some prominent medical centres and clinics on Kahuta Road, Islamabad include:
- Ali Clinic in Model Town Humak – General health services, including physical examinations, diagnosis of various illnesses, and treatments via medicines and vaccines, are provided in this clinic.
- Kashmir Dental Clinic in Model Town Humak – Medial services offered here include dental restoration, dental implants, oral surgery, preventive dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and children’s dentistry, among others.
- Anjuman-E-Flah-E-Khawateen in Model Town Humak – Various services and care are offered to expecting women and those who just delivered babies. The clinic also advises on matters like family planning.
- Shakeela Medical Center in Model Town Humak – The clinic offers general health services to patients with general health conditions.
Moving on to the other end of the road, some clinics near Kahuta Road, Rawalpindi include:
- Shifa Clinic in Kahuta, Rawalpindi – The clinic offers general health services.
- Al Madina Clinic and Surgical Center in Kahuta, Rawalpindi – The clinic provides general health care along with performing minor surgical procedures.
- Al Rayan Eye Clinic in Kahuta, Rawalpindi – Basic eye services such as diagnosis of eye problems and vision tests are performed here.
- Fatima Memorial Maternity Hospital in Kahuta, Rawalpindi – The clinic offers treatments relating to pregnancies, childbirth, and the postpartum period.
You can drive to these clinics from Kahuta Road, Rawalpindi, in about 15 to 20 minutes.
On the other hand, some hospitals on Kahuta Road, Islamabad, include:
- Zayneb Hospital on Kahuta Road, marking Model Town Humak
- Maa Jee Hospital on Kahuta Road, Model Town Humak
- RHC Hospital on Kahuta Road, Sihala
- Al Madina Health Care in Sector D, Phase 2, DHA
All these hospitals offer medical care in the departments of ENT, diabetes, blood pressure, infections, and also provide general consultations. Besides, Optical Center situated on Kahuta Road Arri Syedan, Rawalpindi, offers various eye-related treatments including cataract, glaucoma, retina, lasers, squints, and corneal transplants.
Further some hospitals located nearby include:
- Riphah International Hospital on Islamabad Expressway, Sector K, Phase 2, DHA – This is a known hospital, and it offers several services including medical, dental, pharmaceutical, rehab, and labs for various tests. The hospital is about 4.9 km away, at a road-trip of around 15 minutes.
- National Orthopedic and Specialists Hospital- NOSH in River Gardens Housing Scheme – The hospital offers hospital and room services, accident and emergency services, day surgery, medical wards, gastroenterology, cardiac, orthopaedic, haematology and advanced diagnostic services such as oncology, radiology, and health screenings. The hospital is about 5 km away, at a road-trip of around 15 minutes.
- Arif Medical Complex in Block C, Jinnah Garden – The hospital features family physicians, ultrasound and ECG facilities, labour rooms, dental services, and pharmacy services. The hospital is about 8.9 km away, at a road-trip of around 25 minutes.
Please note that we have only mentioned those medical facilities that are pinned near the road to give our readers a better understanding of Kahuta Road, Islamabad.
PROPERTIES ON Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Sales Price Trends on Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Few houses and plots are up for sale on the road. We have analysed the prices below to help buyers be better informed about the properties pinned on Kahuta Road; however, please keep in mind that the prices mentioned below can change, depending on the property market.
Houses for Sale on Kahuta Road, Islamabad
For now, only a limited number of houses are up for sale on the road. These units are of about 3 to 7 marla in size. Later on, 5 and 10 marla and larger units of over 30 marla are also going to be developed and offered for sale on Kahuta Road, Islamabad.
Plots for Sale on Kahuta Road, Islamabad
A limited number of 5 marla are available on this road. The price of 5 marla plots is between PKR 7.5 lakh and PKR 36 lakh, while later on plots of 10 marla and 1 kanal are going to be introduced on Kahuta Road.
Rent Price Trends on Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Only a handful of properties are available for rent on Kahuta Road; nonetheless, with time as more properties are developed on the road, more units will be made available on a rental basis.
Houses for Rent on Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Limited houses of around 5 marla are available for a monthly rent of PKR 70 thousand on Kahuta Road. Later on, more homes of different sizes are expected to be made available on rent on Kahuta Road, Islamabad, as soon as they are developed.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES on Kahuta Road, Islamabad
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
A number of malls are situated on either side of Kahuta Road and in its adjoining areas, making shopping easier for people living on and the road. Commuters using the road to travel between Islamabad and Rawalpindi and vice versa usually stop by these shopping malls or bazaars to purchase a few items.
Beginning with the malls on Kahuta Road, Islamabad, these include Javed Manzil Humak Shopping Mall, China Warranty Centre Mall, and Lodhi Cosmetic Shop Mall on Kahuta Road, Model Town Humak, and Mehsud Market in Takht-e-Nasrati.
Javed Manzil Humak Shopping Mall offers unstitched apparel, stationery, and toys for kids and grocery products. In contrast, China Warranty Centre Mall offers electronic items such as UPS batteries, car batteries, and generators. The mall also consists of several mobile shops and electronic repair shops. On the other hand, Lodhi Cosmetic Shop Mall is a huge cosmetic store that offers makeup items. The mall also offers jewellery and other necessary things such as daily use groceries, etc. Lastly, Mehsud Market offers various grocery products, fresh produce items, and the market also consists of small stores selling meat.
Other malls and bazaars nearby include:
- Sasta Bazar Humak situated on Humak Road in Model Town Humak – The mall features economical items such as clothes, kitchenware, house accessories, and groceries. Sasta Bazar is about 1.4 km away from Kahuta Road and can be accessed in 4 minutes.
- Giga Mall in Sector F, Phase 2, DHA Islamabad – The mall is almost 6 km away at a drive of nearly 11 minutes. This is a known multi-storey mall of Islamabad consisting of over 150 stores, various known local and international brands, entertainment spots for children, a massive food court, shops selling electronics, groceries, and much more. Multiple items such as clothes, jewellery, shoes, accessories, and furniture can be found in this shopping centre, known to be among the best malls of Islamabad.
- Grand Bazaar in Phase 7, DHA Islamabad – The mall is about 5 km away and can be accessed in around 11 minutes. Grand Bazaar is home to a few local and international brands along with a hypermart that offers various items.
- Market Number 3 Humak Zimni in Sector Humak Zimni, Model Town Humak – The market is about 550 metres away from Kahuta Road, at a short drive of 2 minutes. From tailors to shops selling stationery and apparel, a variety of stores are situated in this market.
- Al Ghani Mall on Main GT Road – The mall is currently under construction and is around 2.8 km away, at a drive of almost 6 minutes. Once fully developed, several local and international brands, food franchises, banks, and gyms are going to become functional in this mall.
- The Grand Marina Shopping Mall situated in Phase 4, Bahria Town, Islamabad – The famous mall is around 6.5 km away, at a road-trip of approximately 13 minutes. From Alkaram to Junaid Jamshed and other local brands, several apparel wear shops can be found in this well-built shopping centre. The mall also consists of an entertainment area for children and a food court.
- Shopping Mall Sector C situated in Sector C, Phase 2 of DHA, Islamabad – The mall is home to some salons, photo studios, book stores, car dealers, and real estate offices.
Besides, when it comes to malls in Rawalpindi, Sector A Shopping Mall situated in Sector B, Phase 2, DHA, Rawalpindi is about 9 minutes away from Kahuta Road, at a distance of 3.9 km, and Main Bazar Kahuta is at a distance of around 7.5 km or a drive of 15 minutes.
The former is home to tailor shops, grocery stores, and beauty salons. At the same time, the latter is a massive bazar that features small stores selling groceries, fresh produce, electronics, clothes, shoes, houseware, and jewellery.
Restaurants and Bakeries on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
This extensive road and the small towns it passes through are home to quite a few eating spots, including small cafes, restaurants, and bakeries. Let’s first take a look at the restaurants pinned on Kahuta Road, Islamabad.
The nearest ones include Taj Mahal Restaurant, New Kashmir Sahiwal Hotel and Tikka Mahal on Kahuta Road, Sihala, Fresh Burger Point pinned on Kahuta Road, Miana Thub, Sahil Khatak Hotel on Kahuta Road, Sector D, Phase 2, DHA, and Gulzar Abbasi Hotel, along with Malik Restaurant on Kahuta Road, Miana Thub.
Additionally, some restaurants nearby at a short drive of 10 to 15 minutes include:
- Fresh Burger Point in Her Do Ghar
- IMCB Sihala Degree Canteen, Khan Bannu Pulao and Saen G Restaurant in Sihala
- DHA Pizza Inn in Sector D, Phase 2, DHA
- Bar B.Q. Tonight on Main GT Road
- Charcoal Grill Restaurant in River Gardens Housing Scheme
- Jacaranda Family Club and Terrace BBQ in Sector E, Phase 2, DHA
- Pan & Grills and Lucky Star Restaurant in Sector D, Phase 2, DHA
- Café Karak in Sector B, Phase 2, DHA
- Houston Steak House and Silk Route: Chinese Cuisine in Phase 4, Bahria Town, Islamabad
- The Jungle Restaurant in Phase 5, Bahria Town, Islamabad
Furthermore, restaurants on Kahuta Road crossing through Rawalpindi include Alkiyan Hotel, Al-Haroon Restaurant, Dubai Restaurant, and Man-o-Salwa Hotel on Kahuta Road. Meanwhile, those located nearby include Data Restaurant pinned on that point of Kahuta Road that leads to Rawalpindi Road, Crunchy Chicks on Rawalpindi Road, extending through Club Lines Colony Kahuta and Chaaye Khana in Phase 5, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi. A coffee shop, Meseta Coffee Italy, is also situated nearby in Phase 4, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.
It takes around 5 to 10 minutes to reach these hotels from the other end of Kahuta Road, starting from Rawalpindi.
Most of these restaurants serve a wide variety of desi food items and fast food. Some of them, such as Jacaranda Family Club, Houston Steak House, Silk Route: Chinese Cuisine, Pan & Grills, and The Jungle Restaurant, offer different cuisines such as pan-Asian, Thai, Chinese and Italian food. Besides, DHA Pizza Inn serves various kinds of pizzas, salads, and bread.
In addition to hotels and restaurants, bakeries on Kahuta Road, Islamabad include Almadina Bakery, Falcon Bakers, and Good Well Sweets in Model Town Humak. Also, some bakeries situated nearby include La Carte Sweet And Bakers in Block C, Soan Garden, at a drive of almost 15 minutes.
Besides, bakeries located in Rawalpindi include Bread & Butter and T' Bakes in Phase 4, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, and Funky Bake in Bahria Town Civic Center, Rawalpindi. These shops are on a road trip of almost 10 to 15 minutes.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
You will also find several sports grounds and fitness centres on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad including:
- The Gym pinned on Kahuta Road, Model town Humak
- Xercise Zone, JFC Sports Complex, and Health and Fitness Center Jacaranda Family Club in Sector E, Phase 2, DHA
- Shape And Fitness in Block D, Soan Gardens
- Family Park Basketball Court in Sector B, Phase 2, DHA
- NAC Golf Club in Block D, Naval Anchorage
- Miana Thub Cricket Ground in Her Do Ghar
These gyms and sports facilities near Kahuta Road, Islamabad, are pinned at a drive of almost 10 to 20 minutes.
Then comes the facilities situated on Kahuta Road, Rawalpindi. Kahuta Club Line Gym can be found on Kahuta Road, Rawalpindi, marking Kahuta City, whereas some gyms at a drive of almost 15 minutes include:
- New Graveyard Aliot Gym on Kahuta Road
- The SPA and Gym in Phase 3, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi
- Ladies Fitness Gym in Phase 6, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi
Parks on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Most parts of this long road are covered with beautiful green trees. Besides, proper parks on Kahuta Road, Islamabad include Humak Park in Humak Town and Are Syedan Park in Are Syedan.
Furthermore, some parks near the road, at a drive of approximately 12 to 20 minutes, include Central Park in Sector E, Phase 2, DHA, Khyber Park For Women in Block B, Soan Gardens, Bahria Park in Bahria Town, Phase 7, a small park in Block F, Naval Anchorage, Park Jinnah Garden in Block D, Jinnah Garden, and the Family Park in Sector B, Phase 2, DHA.
Salons and Spas on and near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
When it comes to beauty treatments and relaxation, several salons and spas offering such services can be found nearby.
Some salons and spas near Kahuta Road, Islamabad include SADAF's Salon Spa N Academy in Sector D, Phase 2, DHA, Sapphire Beauty Salon in Sector C, Fazia's Salon and The Lounge by Depilex Men in Sector E, Phase 2, DHA, Lady Diva Beauty Salon in Soan Gardens, Grooming Lounge Beauty Salon (women) in Sector J, Phase 2, DHA, and Royal Salon Spa & Studio in Civic Centre, Bahria Town, Islamabad. It takes around 12 to 15 minutes to drive to these salons.
On the other side of the road, salons in Rawalpindi include S&S Beauty Lounge, Hair Salon, and Sophia's Beauty Salon in Phase 4, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, and Moshaz Beauty Salon in Civic Centre, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi. You can comfortably drive to these salons and spas in about 10 to 20 minutes.
Cinemas near Kahuta Road, Islamabad
Cinemas near Kahuta Road, Islamabad include JFC Cineplex in Sector E, DHA, Phase 2, Cinepax in Giga Mall DHA, and The Arena in Phase 4, Bahria Town Rawalpindi. It takes nearly 13 to 16 minutes to reach these cinemas by road. People of Rawalpindi also usually head to these cinemas. However, it takes them more time, but it is worth the experience as these cinemas are among the best movie theatres in the twin cities.
Several small towns are present near Kahuta Road, Islamabad, and the patch of the road crisscrossing Rawalpindi. However, in this section, we will measure the distance of these locations from Kahuta Road, Islamabad. So, among several towns near the road, some prominent ones include Miana Thub, Sihala, Har Do Gher, Jinnah Garden, River Garden Housing Scheme, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Rawat, DHA Phase 2, Are Sayedan, Model Town Humak, Naval Anchorage, and Panyali Syedan.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
The part of Kahuta Road marking Sihala faces significant traffic jams for hours because of a railway crossing. The local population living on that side not only faces noise pollution but also faces immense difficulties to commute because of these long traffic jams.
Additionally, Kahuta Road is known to accommodate heavy traffic, including HTVs transporting oil. These HTVs usually come from GT Road (N-5), making the traffic slower than usual. However, plans are underway to improve this situation by extending and broadening the road.
Importance of Kahuta Road, Islamabad from major locations nearby
- Naval Anchorage is pinned at a short drive of 3 minutes via Kahuta Road
- It takes nearly 6 minutes to reach Har Do Gher via Kahuta Road
- It takes just about 8 minutes to reach Model Town Humak via Service Road
- Miana Thub is at a drive of almost 9 minutes via Kahuta Road
- Sihala is also at a drive of about 9 minutes
- It takes about 10 minutes to reach River Garden Housing Scheme via Kahuta Road, Faisal Avenue, and Islamabad Expressway
- DHA Phase 2 is at a drive of almost 13 minutes via Kahuta Road
- Are Sayedan is also at a drive of more or less 13 minutes
- Bahria Town, Rawalpindi is at a drive of 14 minutes via Kahuta Road and Corniche Road
- Panyali Syedan is at a drive of approximately 15 minutes via Kahuta Road
- It takes about 16 minutes to drive to Jinnah Garden via Kahuta Road, Faisal Avenue, and Islamabad Expressway
- Jinnah Gardens, FECHS, Islamabad is at a drive of almost 17 minutes via Kahuta Road, Faisal Avenue and Islamabad Expressway
- Rawat, Rawalpindi is at a drive of about 20 minutes via Islamabad Expressway and Kahuta Road