ABOUT KHAYABAN-E-JINNAH ROAD, LAHORE
Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore starts from Shaukat Khanum Hospital and ends at an intersection with Raiwind Road near LDA Avenue One Road. Additionally, at the Hospital end, it meets the ever-busy Khayaban-e-Firdousi. It is approximately 6 km long. Being a well-connected road, it serves as a popular commercial route.
The road is brimming with institutes, shops, and facilities covering all the amenities and even more. The highlight of the road is the presence of University of Central Punjab. Moreover, the presence of Shaukat Khanum Hospital near the road makes it a busy route.
AT A GLANCE
- A well-connected route meeting Raiwind Road and Khayaban-e-Firdousi
- Nestles several educational institutes, mosques, banks, healthcare, restaurants, markets and other amenities
- Various desirable property investment options
- Offers various transportation and traveling options
- Many schools and colleges are located on and around Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
- Shaukat Khanum Hospital is located on one end of this road
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Having easy access to public transport is considered a lucrative facility for any area. It not only increases the monetary value of the property in the nearby zones, but enhances area’s popularity as well.
From Raiwind to Khayaban-e-Firdousi, Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road runs into different busy routes of Lahore. It offers a popular path. Therefore, there are several options for public transport on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
Many transit stations are situated within a short distance of 2 to 3 km of the road. The closest bus station, however, is Abu Bakar Chowk, Daewoo Bus Stop. It is located at a distance of 2.6 km and takes 6 minutes to reach by car.
Wapda Society office bus stop is only 3 km away as well. Another Daewoo stop is 3 km away from the road on Rehmat Chowk. Thokar Raiwind Bus Stop is 15 minutes’ drive from Khayaban-e-Jinnah. CIIT bus station located on Ali Akbar Road is a 13 minutes’ drive from the road. If measured from Central University of Punjab, the distance to Lahore Transport Company is 5 km. Moreover, Lahore’s most famous Thokar Bus Terminal is a drive of 14 minutes from the road.
Apart from the usual bus stops and stations, a network of Orange Line Metro stations are scattered on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah at different distances. These include different stops of Orange line Metro such as Thokar Station, which is under construction, Ali Town Station, UET Station Awan Town, Shalimar Garden, Central Station, Anarkali and Salah-ud-din Station.
Among these, the closest Metro station from Khayaban-e-Jinnah is the Orange Line Stop at a distance of around 6 km.
Different train stops can be reached from Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. All the stations are located at a small driving distance from the road. The closest being Kahna Railway Station at a driving distance of 13 minutes.
Markets on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
The value of any area depends on the availability of basic amenities. Having easy and quick access to shopping arcades and market is indeed a blessing. It helps one save time in general but especially offers great benefit in times of emergency needs. There is a plethora of markets on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore making the area an ideal one for residential purposes.
The H-4 market in Wapda Town, Phase 1 is only 2 minutes’ drive away from the road. Similarly, G-5 Market is situated at a distance of around 2 km. Also, the famous Gulshan Market of Lahore is located only at a distance of about 1 km. it takes 3 minutes to reach there by car. Similarly, the Itwar Bazaar or Sunday Market of Wapda Town is only 2 km away from the road amounting to a short drive of 5 minutes. G-2 and G-3 Markets are at a distance of 2km from this road. In addition to the markets of all the Wapda Town blocks touching this road, there are a few other markets too in the vicinity. These are:
- Chaudhry Aziz Market on Raiwind Road, located at a distance of around 4 km from Khayaban-e-Jinnah
- Valencia Market, which is a 7 minutes’ drive from Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
- Grace Market is a grocery store located 3.4 km away from the road
- Jinnah Market, which is located on the Khayaban
- Jaffarabad Market is situated at a distance of 3.1 km from the location
There is also a famous tea spot near the road called Nadiba de Cha’ Hotel. It is at a driving distance of 6 minutes. There are several other smaller supermarkets on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
Mosques on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Residents of any area consider the presence of a mosque in the vicinity an essential feature. The value of any residential area will be adversely affected if there is a dearth of mosques nearby. Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, however, offers an ideal area in that respect. There are several mosques on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. Most of these are located at a distance of merely 2 to 3 km from the road.
Following are the mosques located on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore:
- G-5 Mosque, located within a short walking distance
- Masjid Al Rehman, a 5-minute drive, located in Nasheman Colony
- Jamia Masjid M-Block Wapda Town, Lahore. This is also at a walking distance
- Masjid Bait-ul-Ateeq. It is a 17 minutes’ walk from Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
- Jamia Masjid Dream Villas. This is only 10 minutes’ walk from the location
- Jamia Masjid Younas. This is situated only 1 km from this road
- Mosque Ya-Razzaq, at a small distance of 1 km
- Jamia Masjid Muhammad Rasool Ul ALLAH (Tauheed Masjid). It is located at walking distance of 16 minutes from the road
- Eden Palace Villas Mosque. You can reach this mosque in 10 minutes by car. While it is situated at a considerable distance from the road, the mosque is attractive to many because of its spaciousness
- Tariq Gardens Mosque, situated at a driving distance of 6 km
Schools, Colleges And Universities on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
One main factor that increases the value of any area especially residential is the presence of ample educational institutes in the proximity. There are quite a number of schools, colleges and Universities on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. This makes the area surrounding the road excellent for residential purposes.
Many of the schools are located on and along the road and thus can be reached in a few minutes by car. The Punjab School, the Trust School in Wapda Town, Unique Science Academy Nasheman-e-Iqbal Campus and Government Primary School for Boys are located at a driving distance of less than 5 minutes. Apart from these, several other famous schools are also located in the vicinity. These include the following:
- Beaconhouse Valencia Town Campus is at a distance of a 12 minutes’ drive. Other branches of Beaconhouse including Johar Town branch and Canal Road branch are also less than 15 minutes’ drive from the Khayaban-e-Jinnah
- Lahore Grammar School (LGS) at a driving distance of 12 minutes
- Roots International School. It is located at a distance of around 6 km
- The City School (TCS) is located in Wapda town at 12 minutes’ drive. The Ravi campus of The City School is at a drive of 15 minutes from the road
- Dar-e-Arqam School, also at a distance of 12 km drive
Similar to schools, there are several colleges located on and near the Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. Many of these colleges are less than 5 minutes’ drive away. However, others are situated a little farther away. Pak-Turk Marrif School and College is situated only at a short drive of 3 minutes from the location.
Other colleges include Concordia College Johar Town Boys Campus (10-minute drive), ILM group of colleges (13-minute drive), TCM Colleges (11-minute drive), Punjab college and Superior Group of Colleges (both at a distance of 18 minutes’ drive).
There are several graduate and postgraduate colleges located near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. These include the following:
- University College Lahore - located 3km away from the point where the Khayaban-e-Jinnah meets Abdul Sattar Edhi Road
- College of Tourism & Hotel Management - Johar Town Campus. It is only a few hundred meters away from the point where Khayaban-e-Jinnah intersects Airline Boulevard
- Government College of Science, is 15 km from Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Jinnah
- Government Degree College for Women, Wapda Town is situated at a distance of around 4 km
- Government College of Technology at a distance of 6.3 km from this road
- Punjab University College of Information Technology - Quaid-e-Azam Campus. It is 10 km away from Khayaban-e-Jinnah
- Lahore College of Accountancy. It is a 10 minutes’ drive from this road
- Continental Medical College, on 1-Km, Bhobattian Chowk، Defence Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan takes around 11 minutes’ drive from the Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road
- University College of Medicine and Dentistry. It is located on Ali Akbar Road at a distance of 6 km from Khayaban-e-Jinnah
Khayaban-e-Jinnah, being a popular route of the city is filled with numerous educational institutes. Therefore, the road has various universities in the vicinity too, increasing the value of the area. These Universities are as follows:
- Lahore Islamic University is located on Khayaban-e-Jinnah near Tariq Ismail Road.
- Virtual University Campus Wapda Town. Located on Midway Road, it is a 6 minutes’ drive from Khayaban-e-Jinnah
- University of South Asia. It is located on Raiwind Road at a distance of 5 km from this road.
- University of Central Punjab is situated right on the Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road. It is a famous public sector university and is an important landmark on the road.
The University of Lahore -located on Raiwind Road at a distance of 1 km from the Khayaban, this private sector university is a rather popular education institute of the city.
- Virtual University Campus is also situated on Raiwind Road at a driving distance of 12 km from this road
- Institute for Art and Culture is a well-known institution located on main Raiwind Road around the Khayaban. It is around 6 km away from the Khayaban and can be reached in 9 minutes by car
- Excel College (Virtual University Campus), a 12 minutes; drive from the Khayaban is also located on Raiwind Road adjacent to Standard Chartered Bank
- Punjab University College of Information Technology - Quaid-e-Azam Campus. It is situated on Canal Road and at a distance of 10 km from Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
- University of Education is located on College Road around 10 km from the Khayaban
- COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus is a famous university on Defence Road at a distance of 7.5 km from this road
- Riphah International University is located on Raiwind Road and you can reach it from Khayaban-e-Jinnah in 12 minutes by car
- Bahria University Lahore Campus is a 13 minutes’ drive from the Khayaban
- Minhaj University Lahore is located at a driving distance of 22 minutes
Banks on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Finding a nearby bank and/or ATM nearby has become easier now. It has become one of the many desirable features for people looking to invest in an area. Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore is a busy route. Therefore, you will see there is at least one branch of almost all the banks located on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
Following are the banks and their respective ATMs located around this road:
- Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) is a short drive of 3 minutes from Khayaban-e-Jinnah
- HBL bank can be reached by traveling a distance of around 3 km
- Sindh Bank is located at a distance of around 4 km from the road
- Allied Bank Limited is right on this road in the Airline Society
- Askari Bank on Valencia Main Boulevard is 2.5 km away from Khayaban-e-Jinnah
- Faysal Bank Limited is also located on Khayaban-e-Jinnah where the road intersects the adjacent Shadiwal Road
- Bank of Punjab (BoP) is located on the Khayaban-e-Jinnah near Shaukat Khanum Hospital.
- United Bank Limited (UBL) is only a few meters away from the point where this road touches the Shaukat Khanum Hospital
- Bank Islami near University of Lahore on Raiwind Road is a good 13 minutes’ drive from this road
- Located at a distance of 5.6 km from the road is Dubai Islamic Bank
- Taking the Shaukat Khanum Hospital on Khayaban-e-Jinnah as the reference point, Standard Chartered Bank is situated merely at a distance of 500 meters from there
- Bank Alfalah Islamic is located on the Khayaban-e-Jinnah near Rabbani Street
For some other banks, there are more than one branches on either side of Khayaban-e-Jinnah to cover its whole length. Therefore, finding a bank or ATM for fast cash withdrawal will be the least of your concern if you live anywhere near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
Clinics and Hospitals on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Availability of proper and timely medical assistance is crucial for the residents of any area. This makes the presence of hospitals and clinics in the vicinity a necessity. Areas located near Khayaban-e-Jinnah have easy access to this facility, as there are several clinics and hospitals on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
Following are the nearest and most accessible hospitals on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore:
- Union Hospital - It is located on the road opposite the University of Central Punjab. It is considered as the best healthcare providing facility in Johar Town
- Mumtaz Bakhtawar Hospital lies on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road. From the point where Khayaban intersects the Raiwind Road, the hospital is at a distance of around 2 km
- Farooq Hospital is another hospital located at a distance of 4 km from the same intersection point (Khayaban-e-Jinnah and Raiwind Road). It is located near University of Lahore
- Horizon Hospital is located at a driving distance of 12 minutes from the road
- Iqra Medical Complex is located at driving distance of 16 minutes from the Khayaban
- Niazi Hospital on Khayaban-e-Firdousi at a driving distance of 12 minutes from this road
- You can reach Bahria International Hospitals from Khayaban-e-Jinnah in 19 minutes by car
- Doctors Hospital and Medical Centre is located on Canal Road, Johar Town is at a driving distance of 17 minutes from the road
- Life Care Hospital is situated in D Nespak Housing Society، Main Boulevard Gulshan-e-Ravi, which is at a distance of 10 minutes’ drive
Finally, the crown landmark of the road, Shaukat Khanum Hospital, is located at one end of the Khayaban. It is a Cancer Hospital and Research Centre built by former cricketer, Mr. Imran Khan. It is a charity facility that provides free of cost treatment to needy cancer patients. It was built in 1994. Mr. Khan’s reason behind this venture was his mother’s death in 1985. She had succumbed to cancer. Seeing the deplorable conditions of hospitals and observing the difficulties the poor had to face when looking for treatment, Mr. Khan decided to build this hospital. Currently, it offers 195 beds and offers advanced level treatment options.
PROPERTIES oN KHAYABAN-E-JINNAH ROAD, LAHORE
Sales Price Trends on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Houses for Sale on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Houses are available for sale around Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. A 4 marla house is available for PKR 75 lakh. The general trend for 5 marla houses is between PKR 78 lakh and PKR 1.25 crore. Most 10 marla houses are around PKR 2 crore. The prices for 1 kanal goes as high as PKR 4 crore.
Currently, a farmhouse of 13 kanal is available for PKR 26 crore. It is luxurious and spacious property complete with furnishing and plantations.
Plots for Sale on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Both residential and commercial plots are available for sale on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. A residential plot of 2 kanal for 10 crore and 10 kanal for PKR 36 crore are available near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
The general trend for commercial property of 1 kanal is PKR 10 crore. However, a more affordable option of PKR 3.1 crore for 1 kanal is also available. Yet, the location for the latter is less attractive than the other properties.
Rental Price Trends on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Rental properties are also available at affordable prices on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
Houses for Rent on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
There are a few residential properties available on rent on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. A 10 marla corner house is up for rent at PKR 65 thousand. It has 4 bedrooms and has a prime location. Currently, a room is also available for rent on Khayaban-e-Jinnah for PKR 10 Thousand.
Commercial Properties on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
Commercial properties are available for both purchase and rent on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. As of now, there is a 2 kanal commercial building up for grabs at PKR 8 crore.
Renting trends vary for different properties depending on the exact location on the road. A single room shop can be rented for as low as PKR 20 thousand. A furnished office of 2 marla is currently available for renting at PKR 50 thousand.
The general renting trend for 1 kanal triple storey commercial building is PKR 5 lakh. However, currently, there is a 10 marla building for rent for PKR 6.5 lakh.
Most Popular Blocks on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore
As of now, the most popular property option located on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore is Sitara Garden. All the listings for the property around this area are from there. However, in the future other sectors are bound to become more or at least equally popular.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
Malls and shopping arcades are the future of shopping. Any worthy area will have at least one mega mall in the vicinity. Thankfully, there are several malls located on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. The distance of these malls are taken from various points on the road, which are mentioned accordingly.
The most famous mall near Khayaban-e-Jinnah road is the Emporium Mall by Nishat Group. It is located adjacent to Expo Centre on Abdul Haque Road. It is only 2 km away from the point where Shaukat Khanum Hospital is located on Khayaban-e-Jinnah. The mall offers a 5-star hotel and a Hyperstar market.
Emporium Mall is an enormous mall complete with food court, ice rink and a multiplex movie theatre. It is Pakistan’s 2nd largest mall beaten only by LuckyOne Mall in Karachi. Emporium houses 200 stores covering both local and foreign brands. It is an 11-storey mall covering a whopping area of 1.8 million square feet.
Rehman Arcade, a shopping mall on Airline Boulevard is located on this road. It is a commercial building, a shopper’s paradise with various options. Moreover, the second floor of the property is a famous gym, Shapes.
There is a Let’s Shop Family Store located on the road as well. The store is on Iqbal Avenue in Airline Society. SMAF Plaza is a short walk from the road. It is in Gulshan-e-Lahore near The Punjab School. Another plaza in the same vicinity near Gulshan Market is the Ahmed Plaza. MI Tower is another shopping arcade on the road in the Nasheman Housing Society.
Another famous mall, Amanah Mall is located at a distance of 5 km from the point where Khayaban-e-Jinnah road intersects Kahyaban-e-Firdousi. Also, Usmania Tower is a shopping mall only a short drive away from Khayaban-e-Jinnah.
Restaurants and Bakeries on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
Eating out is becoming extremely popular in Pakistan. There is no dearth of eateries in the country. How could a commercial road could be lacking in restaurants? Therefore, there are several restaurants and bakeries on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah road.
Howdy is located only a short walk away from this road, near Shaukat Khanum Hospital. It is a famous fast food chain in the city, especially famous for its delicious burgers. Maalga Namkeen offers Peshawar cuisine. It is popular among the locals due to its unique food options. It is located only a short distance from Howdy. Another restaurant in the same vicinity is the Al-Nakhal restaurant. It offers an Arabian cuisine.
Kahyaban-e-Jinnah harbours many restaurants and café near and opposite to Rabbani Street. These include Pizza shops such as Pizza 21 and Old Tuscan Burger, Steak, and Pizza. Other cafes include Kaakoo’s fast food and Equilibrium Bar. Meanwhile, on the opposite side, Bait Al Mandi Restaurant is located. It is a famous 5-star restaurant offering lavish dining.
A few bakeries and restaurants are also located on Khayaban-e-Jinnah near Shadiwal Road. These include The Scrumptious and Gourmet Bakers. A little distance from there, on Beas Avenue, are Cakes and Bakes and Forever Bakery.
A famous Chinese restaurant, Lani’s Kitchen and Prezzo are located on the Wapda Avenue, less than a kilometre away from Khayaban-e-Jinnah. Another Chinese restaurant, Lius Kim Mun I located on Khayaban-e-Jinnah as well near Iqbal Avenue. In the same lane, a few spaces away from the Chinese restaurant is Mawa’s Kitchen. Tina’s Magical Creations, a famous bakery of Lahore offering customized cake and cupcakes is located on Iqbal Avenue as well.
A small but rather popular restaurant, Bismillah Qadri Dahi Bhallay and BBQ is situated only 1.5 km away from Khayaban-e-Jinnah. It is situated on Abbaseen Avenue. There are several other smaller eating stops offering shawarma, chaats, lassi, tea and Nan in the proximity. Still there are numerous local and small eating-places scattered on and around the road.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle means sufficient physical activity. This implies the importance of having an easy access to fitness and sports facilities. Therefore, fitness centres are indeed a desirable amenity. The good news is there are various sports facilities and fitness centres located on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
These include the following:
- A.S.H Salon and fitness studio is a short walk from Khayaban-e-Jinnah in Gulshan-e-Lahore
- Fitness Time Gym is around 1 km away from the road on the main boulevard of Wapda Town
- Workout Fitness is located on Valencia Boulevard at a distance of around 2 km from this road
- Sole Fitness Club is a gym on Wapda Avenue, a short walk from Khayaban-e-Jinnah
- Fitness Square is in Rehman Arcade, which is located at a few minutes’ walk from the road
- Fitness Point Gym near Rehmat Chowk, Phase 1, Wapda Town is a 5-minute drive away from Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road
- Reshape Ladies Fitness Club, a women’s only gym in Wapda Town at a distance of around 3 km from this road
- Structure Health & Fitness Johar Town Lahore is a rather popular gym opposite Emporium Mall in Johar Town. It is at a distance of around 3 km from Khayaban-e-Jinnah
- Strength line club is a state-of-art fitness centre in Rahimabad and amounts to a distance of about 2 km from this Khayaban
Parks on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
A nice stroll or an evening family rendezvous in a park can be extremely refreshing. Whenever people get the time, they often like to enjoy some fresh air. This makes the presence of parks in the vicinity a desirable facility. You will find many parks on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
The parks located on this road are Children’s park near Airline Society, Tri Angle Park on Shadewal Road, Wapda Town Park in block M and Family Park Dream Villas near Tarbela Road. These are scattered along the length of this road at various points.
You can also enjoy the parks located near this road. Some of these are preferred for their larger area and other facilities. The A block park of Al-Hamra Town on a walking distance from this road is popular among the residents of the nearby area. Faisal Park and Playground is a short drive from Khayaban-e-Jinnah near Tariq Ismail Road.
Salons and Spas on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore
Any area with easy access to beauty salons becomes desirable. Who would want to drive a long distance just to get their hair cut or eyebrows done? Therefore, it is a blessing there are various salons and spas on and near Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore.
Some of the most popular salons are scattered near and along the length of this road. Many of these are on the Main Boulevard, Wapda town running adjacent to this Khayaban at a distance of 1 km. These are Depilex, Cosmo Salon, Maheen’s Bridal Salon, Saadia’s Beauty Salon and Shades Beauty Salon.
Parlours lying along this road include Grace Beauty Salon near Iqbal Avenue and Shanell Beauty Clinic near Hotel Johar View. Other beauty salon options around the road are Beauty Secrets on Abbaseen Avenue, Glitz and Glam Beauty Salon in H-block, Wapda Town and Jugnu's Bridal Salon & Studio in Block-F of Johar Town.
Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore has several popular areas nearby. On one side, it has the entire Wapda town, with several blocks touching the road. The town is rife with parks, markets, salons, and other amenities. Moreover, Johar Town is located on the road as well. This society houses several commercial areas including the famous Emporium Mall.
Also, University of Central Punjab is located on Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road. In addition to being a popular education institute, it is also an important landmark of the city. Similarly, on one end, this Khayaban has Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital and Research Centre.
The road connects to the ever-busy Khayaban-e-Firdousi. This allows for easy route options to other parts of the city. Moreover, it connects to LDA Avenue on the other side. The LDA Avenue is in turn a popular well-connected route.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
There are numerous commercial buildings and business along and around Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore. This makes it a very busy route leading to traffic issues. However, the situation is much better since the completion of Shaukat Khanum flyover. The business and property options have thus increased tremendously.
Importance of khayaban-e-jinnah road, lahore from major locations nearby
- Block D, E and F of Wapda Town are located along the road
- Johar Town is around 5.3 km from this road
- University of Central Punjab is situated on this Khayaban
- Shaukat Khanum Hospital lies on one end of this road
- Emporium Mall by Nishat Group is around 5 km from the road
- This road is connected to Khayban-e-Firdousi on one side and LDA Avenue on the other